TLC's Michelle Duggar fights ordinance protecting transgender rights

There are 4 comments on the Los Angeles Times story from Aug 21, 2014, titled TLC's Michelle Duggar fights ordinance protecting transgender rights. In it, Los Angeles Times reports that:

Michelle and Jim Bob Duggar visit their daughter Josie in the hospital n 2010. Michelle Duggar recently campaigned against an ordinance promoting transgender rights.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Los Angeles Times.

Stop Breeding

Beverly, MA

#1 Aug 25, 2014
Well, I am against people overbreeding, but I have to put up with that when they drag their litter to the shopping mall or restaurant. Many times I avoid locations where folks bring their half dozen offspring.

So Michelle and fam can just deal with wondering who is in the next stall. Or, they could just avoid public restrooms.

It is unfortunate, but we do have to share the planet with people we do not always fancy.

But at least transgendered people are potty trained and well mannered.

Cannot always say the same for the little boys that moms drag into restrooms with them.

Should we arrest the little perverted tykes every time they crawl around on the floor trying to get a peek under someone's skirt?
kafilb

Fayetteville, AR

#2 Aug 26, 2014
Well the Duggar family should not pass judgement when they became famous cause they popped out a bunch of kids who are no doubt raising each other. All the serial killers that are predators are mostly not Transgender people. She is passing judgement when only the almighty god can pass judgement.
Beauty Queen

Croydon, UK

#3 Aug 27, 2014
Birth control !
Curious

Siloam Springs, AR

#4 Aug 27, 2014
Stop Breeding wrote:
Well, I am against people overbreeding, but I have to put up with that when they drag their litter to the shopping mall or restaurant. Many times I avoid locations where folks bring their half dozen offspring.
So Michelle and fam can just deal with wondering who is in the next stall. Or, they could just avoid public restrooms.
It is unfortunate, but we do have to share the planet with people we do not always fancy.
But at least transgendered people are potty trained and well mannered.
Cannot always say the same for the little boys that moms drag into restrooms with them.
Should we arrest the little perverted tykes every time they crawl around on the floor trying to get a peek under someone's skirt?
It's only in the last 70 years would they be considered overbreeding. For thousands of years people have had many children. However, the transgendered have always been freaks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oregon panel considers bill banning 'gay conver... 1 hr Cujo 77
News Obama calls for end to gay a conversiona therap... 1 hr doty 74
News Judge proposes Oregon bakery pay $135,000 to le... 1 hr Reverend Alan 577
looking for Bisexual or lesbian Fillippina in J... (Oct '12) 3 hr hotguy 56
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 3 hr Hameedo 13,590
bottom in Jubail (Jun '13) 5 hr paulsmith 96
Fun in Yanbu 5 hr Soft bottom 4
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 7 hr jedd 1,810
More from around the web