Cambodia suspends military programs with US

Aug 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville

Crews examining the safety of an Indiana sand dune that collapsed on a 6-year-old Illinois boy last month are using ground-penetrating radar usually used to find buried barrels of toxic waste or broken underground... Crews examining the safety of an Indiana sand dune that collapsed on a 6-year-old Illinois boy last month are using ... (more)

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
chansy

Baulkham Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
====
=
=
ahahahahahhahaha
What?
I thought you are smart, but very ignorant about this issue.
Let me tell you, both my grandpa and his brother worked for the King father Sihanouk. They both saw the King Father and the Queen off to Pochentong airport for China. Both of my grandfather helped to carry lot of gold and US dollars on the airplane that the King will never be back. This money, my King used to buy his vila in China and built the 60 room palace in N. Korea. No one gave my King any money. Did you watch some Youtube that my King complained China only gave money to Pol Pot? true.
At the airport, the King told my grandpas to take care Lon Nol, that the King will be so long never be back. So is this the plan that the King had fabricated for Lon Nol to take care Yuons (or carp Yuons). The king father could had given this task to Siri Matak, but Siri Matak is not as smooth as Lon Nol. Siri Matak was a little aggressive in term of dealing with issue.
Come on? Overthrow or the Coupe De-ta was a politic - my friend. You need to check it out.
Have you ever heard my king got pissed of Hochi was a traitor to my King? and Hochi even wrote the doc of Vietnamization? this enraged my King. So no way out, only one decision was to do something about Yuons - so My king gave this task to Lon Nol. Lon Nol did great - huh?
You are correct. Yes - Lon Nol got $$$$ from US and able to be on the West side to slaughter communists Vietcongs.
Let me tell you? I have learned so much about all the possible situations in my country. Ask me more.
I know my king inside out from my grandfathers, history book and all the actions I have chased and absorbed for the last twenty years. I have met Ranarith a few time in Paris, and some of princes and my Queen Monique. Each one of them told me a little, but I have summed them all up. Now, I know for real of almost every thing - and I am still learning.
Lon Nol was the son of Chenese ethnic from Svay Rieng... nothing I know that he was part of Yuons. His sons and grandchildren are all over here in the Southern California. All of his offsprings hate Yuons daily.
No you are wrong Lonol was born in Tay Ninh vietnam(in vietnam they call him khmer korm) and educated from lycee laubat Saigon
after that they moved to Svay Rieng
he hiding the true
Angkor

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

chansy wrote:
<quoted text>No you are wrong Lonol was born in Tay Ninh vietnam(in vietnam they call him khmer korm) and educated from lycee laubat Saigon
after that they moved to Svay Rieng
he hiding the true
=
=
Yes - he studied in Prey Nokor - in a France school. Lots of kids from Cambodia to go learn in Saigon even Sihanouk.
both of his parents were Chinese residence in Svay Rieng. all I need to say.
Pol Pot

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
=
=
Yes - he studied in Prey Nokor - in a France school. Lots of kids from Cambodia to go learn in Saigon even Sihanouk.
both of his parents were Chinese residence in Svay Rieng. all I need to say.
I am so proud of this good man..........and he is a role model for all Viets..........

http://khmerisation.wordpress.com/2008/03/20/ ...
chansy

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
====
=
=
ahahahahahhahaha
What?
I thought you are smart, but very ignorant about this issue.
Let me tell you, both my grandpa and his brother worked for the King father Sihanouk. They both saw the King Father and the Queen off to Pochentong airport for China. Both of my grandfather helped to carry lot of gold and US dollars on the airplane that the King will never be back. This money, my King used to buy his vila in China and built the 60 room palace in N. Korea. No one gave my King any money. Did you watch some Youtube that my King complained China only gave money to Pol Pot? true.
At the airport, the King told my grandpas to take care Lon Nol, that the King will be so long never be back. So is this the plan that the King had fabricated for Lon Nol to take care Yuons (or carp Yuons). The king father could had given this task to Siri Matak, but Siri Matak is not as smooth as Lon Nol. Siri Matak was a little aggressive in term of dealing with issue.
Come on? Overthrow or the Coupe De-ta was a politic - my friend. You need to check it out.
Have you ever heard my king got pissed of Hochi was a traitor to my King? and Hochi even wrote the doc of Vietnamization? this enraged my King. So no way out, only one decision was to do something about Yuons - so My king gave this task to Lon Nol. Lon Nol did great - huh?
You are correct. Yes - Lon Nol got $$$$ from US and able to be on the West side to slaughter communists Vietcongs.
Let me tell you? I have learned so much about all the possible situations in my country. Ask me more.
I know my king inside out from my grandfathers, history book and all the actions I have chased and absorbed for the last twenty years. I have met Ranarith a few time in Paris, and some of princes and my Queen Monique. Each one of them told me a little, but I have summed them all up. Now, I know for real of almost every thing - and I am still learning.
Lon Nol was the son of Chenese ethnic from Svay Rieng... nothing I know that he was part of Yuons. His sons and grandchildren are all over here in the Southern California. All of his offsprings hate Yuons daily.
Lon Nol parents from Fujian migrant to vn Lon Nol was born in Tay Ninh vn and educated in saigon...(many khmer korm become high range politician in cambodia Lon Nol one of them)
Lon nol duty is aide for the king and cia use him to over throw your king b/cos your king not listern to US but he leaned to china
that why after he fail he ran to China and organized joined force with Khmer rouge against Lon Nol ( however your king is nationalist but not Lon nol Lon Nol just want power and monnies and betrayed your king)
btw your king let communist base in cambodia that why American bom cambodia
Angkor

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2013

chansy wrote:
<quoted text> Lon Nol parents from Fujian migrant to vn Lon Nol was born in Tay Ninh vn and educated in saigon...(many khmer korm become high range politician in cambodia Lon Nol one of them)
Lon nol duty is aide for the king and cia use him to over throw your king b/cos your king not listern to US but he leaned to china
that why after he fail he ran to China and organized joined force with Khmer rouge against Lon Nol ( however your king is nationalist but not Lon nol Lon Nol just want power and monnies and betrayed your king)
btw your king let communist base in cambodia that why American bom cambodia
=
=
I explained this already and you are still wrong.
It was a politic played by the King father.
BEADY BUM CULLERS

Ascot Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 30, 2013

Go ROAM THE STREETS and find Hindus to poke your smelly HINDUSTINK bhosdiwalaARSIE.

Ever fantasize about being raped by BUM BUM, FUNGIT

Go ROAM THE STREETS and find Hindus to poke your smelly HINDUSTINK bhosdiwalaARSIE.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 26 of26
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Idaho 'Add the 4 Words' activists are sentenced 24 min NE Jade 5
gay/bi skype fun (Jul '13) 28 min justdoit9696 151
Murray State University Designates Gender Neutr... 40 min NE Jade 5
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 47 min saam 12,179
Top in dammam looking for filipino bottom 1 hr bodyheat 25
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 3 hr Lukashenko is Dr Phil 151
jeddah riyadh dammam top and bottom (Jun '11) 5 hr Roma dixit 791
•••
•••