Cambodia suspends military programs with US

Aug 12, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WATE-TV Knoxville

Crews examining the safety of an Indiana sand dune that collapsed on a 6-year-old Illinois boy last month are using ground-penetrating radar usually used to find buried barrels of toxic waste or broken underground... Crews examining the safety of an Indiana sand dune that collapsed on a 6-year-old Illinois boy last month are using ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sombat

Lisarow, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

under pressur of china
china to build cambodia army for proxy war...
Angkor

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

This is the first step US cuts from Cambodia. Next step, US will cut aid to Cambodia. And next step, the US alliances will also cut all the sh*t too. And next step, if Hun Sen dont do as what US asked to do, US will arrest Hun Sen for sure. CNRP will start over.
What about China?
China will calculate how much she lost in the investment just like what happened to her in the Iraq's war. China is just the victim of her own ignorance again. But never mind, business loose some gain some, this is from Confucius ? Hahaha. Ok, I will do again because I am the business man.
What about Yuons?
First of all, Yuons run out lots of dog meat, and now Yuon's turn to put his tail between his legs with the long tongue drops down. Hold a little bit, and will think again what to next. At the same, you will see lots of floating boats move back.
Pol Pot

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

sombat wrote:
under pressur of china
china to build cambodia army for proxy war...
Hahahahaa....good for both partners..........hahahahaaa.. ........Asians brothers must stick with each others..........blood is thicker that water..........hahahaaa....... ...
chansy

Logan, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

no not good for Cambodia but Angkor might support this
china will use cambodia for battle fields like they use to in Polpot era
the suffer are khmer
Angkor

Auburn, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

chansy wrote:
no not good for Cambodia but Angkor might support this
china will use cambodia for battle fields like they use to in Polpot era
the suffer are khmer
=
=
Either war inside Cambodia or in Yuons, will be good for Cambodia, but I doubted if it would happen in Cambodia, it would definitely happen in Vietnam which is a sour bet.
Pol Pot

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
=
=
Either war inside Cambodia or in Yuons, will be good for Cambodia, but I doubted if it would happen in Cambodia, it would definitely happen in Vietnam which is a sour bet.
stop crying..........
chansy

Auburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

US have Philipines Thailand and Sigapore
Indo Malay US did not see that Cambodia is important to their Pivot ASIA strategic...
they can see vn more Important and they reach out for vn...
chansy

Auburn, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

cambodia at ODD with other Asean and US in Security strategy...
Angkor

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

chansy wrote:
US have Philipines Thailand and Sigapore
Indo Malay US did not see that Cambodia is important to their Pivot ASIA strategic...
they can see vn more Important and they reach out for vn...
=
=
Cambodia is very important to America, but you just don't know it.
If US ignores Cambodia, that is the US's problem, China will take Cambodia then.
I don't think US want to loose Cambodia while US has dropped so many billions$$$ in Cambodia in the last 10yrs.
BEADY BUM CRUSHERS

Ascot Vale, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Your DUMBASS SPAMalot TOPIX PAID TROLLs and MODERATORS, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, ANARCHISTs Real Indian PoonJABiSikh Muzzie IndoMauritianPONG LascarCACA, Lamerde Nibiruan HINDUSTINKs hide my ASS! game is up.

Your DUMBASS SPAMalot TOPIX PAID TROLLs and MODERATORS, SPAMMERs, REAL AGITATORs, ANARCHISTs Real Indian PoonJABiSikh Muzzie IndoMauritianPONG LascarCACA, Lamerde Nibiruan HINDUSTINKs hide my ASS! game is up.

Pol Pot

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
=
=
Cambodia is very important to America, but you just don't know it.
If US ignores Cambodia, that is the US's problem, China will take Cambodia then.
I don't think US want to loose Cambodia while US has dropped so many billions$$$ in Cambodia in the last 10yrs.
your shitzzHole cambodia has nothing for The US....you dumbasszz don't know shitz..........
your shitzzHole cambodia only have criminals...because all of you dumbasssz khmers are criminals........stupid......i gnorant..........moronic AsszzHoles..........
cilantro

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Pol Pot wrote:
<quoted text>
your shitzzHole cambodia has nothing for The US....you dumbasszz don't know shitz..........
your shitzzHole cambodia only have criminals...because all of you dumbasssz khmers are criminals........stupid......i gnorant..........moronic AsszzHoles..........
Hey,,,D'u know where is your GOD KIING HUN SEN escaping??
I think,Hunsen do the same king SIHANOUK did....he gets out of town to allow the others clean up the mess of Vietnamese in Cambodia and he comes back to town later ,,,
. Hopefully,they don't do, like LON NOL did,,
To be prepared to avoid tragedies happen accidentally ,,,my ideas for you,,if you have cousin relatives who dwell under the armpit hair of HUNSEN,...You tell them move out immediately before it is too late,,,because as the blow of Cambodian people are very very serious about the issues I mention above ...
come on buddy!!! I don't want to see Vietnamese people tearing at Cambodian land,,,that makes me tear for them too ,,,because I tore enough,,,but this time we tear with our faces up to the sun rises,,,
Angkor

Bothell, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

cilantro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,,,D'u know where is your GOD KIING HUN SEN escaping??
I think,Hunsen do the same king SIHANOUK did....he gets out of town to allow the others clean up the mess of Vietnamese in Cambodia and he comes back to town later ,,,
To be prepared to avoid tragedies happen accidentally ,,,my ideas for you,,if you have cousin relatives who dwell under the armpit hair of HUNSEN,...You tell them move out immediately before it is too late,,,because as the blow of Cambodian people are very very serious about the issues I mention above ...
come on buddy!!! I don't want to see Vietnamese people tearing at Cambodian land,,,that makes me tear for them too ,,,because I tore enough,,,but this time we tear with our faces up to the sun rises,,,
===
=
Yep - I don't want dog blood drop in my land again.
Pol Pot

Fountain Valley, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

cilantro wrote:
<quoted text>Hey,,,D'u know where is your GOD KIING HUN SEN escaping??
..........OK you little grass shopper....thank you for your concern,.but I know GOD KING HUN SEN is not going any where..........as the matter of facts .... he is relaxing and enjoying watching all the losers cry...like your dumbasssz friend Angkor...hahahaa.........

.by the way.....Lon Nol was a piece of shitz....a dumbasssz handicap.......he was more stupid than water buffalo.....

.........just to let you know....all my families are out here ...and in France....hahahaa..........
Chansy

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
===
=
Yep - I don't want dog blood drop in my land again.
killing and anti other ethnic minority they already permanant resident in your country are wrong and Bad Policy...insteat anti and put them down we should give them oppotunity give them some basic education and make them a good work force to build the Nation
Cilantro and Angkor you live in America you should know this
America give all people opportunity to build great America
Chansy

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Pol Pot wrote:
<quoted text>
..........OK you little grass shopper....thank you for your concern,.but I know GOD KING HUN SEN is not going any where..........as the matter of facts .... he is relaxing and enjoying watching all the losers cry...like your dumbasssz friend Angkor...hahahaa.........
.by the way.....Lon Nol was a piece of shitz....a dumbasssz handicap.......he was more stupid than water buffalo.....
.........just to let you know....all my families are out here ...and in France....hahahaa..........
kamar Polpot Lonol do a lot killing they never got peace and they are suffer until the end of their life...good politician like Mandela Gandi Abraham Lincon ...but not hitler Polpot and Lonol the history prove that....
Angkor

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Chansy wrote:
<quoted text>kamar Polpot Lonol do a lot killing they never got peace and they are suffer until the end of their life...good politician like Mandela Gandi Abraham Lincon ...but not hitler Polpot and Lonol the history prove that....
===
=
Pol Pot was scapegoat. Yuons killed behind Pol Pot.
Lon Nol is the best nationalist - Lon Nol loves his own Khmer people. Lon Nol was just working the immigration problem.
cilantro

Long Beach, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Pol Pot wrote:
<quoted text>
lol .what d'u mean HUN SEN is relaxing,,, oppositely that is not what you think..
HUNSEN has bad dreams every night since after SAM RAINSY coming to town and your GOD KING HUNSEN woke up at the wrong side of the bed every morning too that is why he has to escape to CHINA ,,THAILAND...
I have never seen this guy jumping around like a monkey before !!!something is straing happening to your GOD KING HUNSEN this lately...
I hope his blood pressure is running in proper level otherwide
He will talk lots of buldzhit like a gangster in a big sceentv...
chansy

Baulkham Hills, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
===
=
Pol Pot was scapegoat. Yuons killed behind Pol Pot.
Lon Nol is the best nationalist - Lon Nol loves his own Khmer people. Lon Nol was just working the immigration problem.
Your Hero Lonol IS vietnamese -chinese
he over throw your king took power and do the killing
He works for $$$ and power....
sorry to tell you this
Angkor

Kent, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 28, 2013

chansy wrote:
<quoted text>Your Hero Lonol IS vietnamese -chinese
he over throw your king took power and do the killing
He works for $$$ and power....
sorry to tell you this
====
=
=
ahahahahahhahaha
What?
I thought you are smart, but very ignorant about this issue.
Let me tell you, both my grandpa and his brother worked for the King father Sihanouk. They both saw the King Father and the Queen off to Pochentong airport for China. Both of my grandfather helped to carry lot of gold and US dollars on the airplane that the King will never be back. This money, my King used to buy his vila in China and built the 60 room palace in N. Korea. No one gave my King any money. Did you watch some Youtube that my King complained China only gave money to Pol Pot? true.
At the airport, the King told my grandpas to take care Lon Nol, that the King will be so long never be back. So is this the plan that the King had fabricated for Lon Nol to take care Yuons (or carp Yuons). The king father could had given this task to Siri Matak, but Siri Matak is not as smooth as Lon Nol. Siri Matak was a little aggressive in term of dealing with issue.
Come on? Overthrow or the Coupe De-ta was a politic - my friend. You need to check it out.
Have you ever heard my king got pissed of Hochi was a traitor to my King? and Hochi even wrote the doc of Vietnamization? this enraged my King. So no way out, only one decision was to do something about Yuons - so My king gave this task to Lon Nol. Lon Nol did great - huh?
You are correct. Yes - Lon Nol got $$$$ from US and able to be on the West side to slaughter communists Vietcongs.
Let me tell you? I have learned so much about all the possible situations in my country. Ask me more.
I know my king inside out from my grandfathers, history book and all the actions I have chased and absorbed for the last twenty years. I have met Ranarith a few time in Paris, and some of princes and my Queen Monique. Each one of them told me a little, but I have summed them all up. Now, I know for real of almost every thing - and I am still learning.
Lon Nol was the son of Chenese ethnic from Svay Rieng... nothing I know that he was part of Yuons. His sons and grandchildren are all over here in the Southern California. All of his offsprings hate Yuons daily.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 29 min khalid 10,501
URI Breaks Ground on Gay and Lesbian Center 45 min Wondering 14
i am bottom in dammam (Aug '12) 1 hr Alfaisal 416
any massage or bottom in dammam or khobar (Jul '13) 2 hr cuteMe 49
Ohio debates sex-orientation rule 2 hr snyper 41
Putin Would Be Proud: 'No Homo Promo' Laws Arou... 3 hr BAWANA 8
Transforming Tamara 7 hr Anna 1
•••
•••