Bryan Fischer: Gays Should Face Job Discrimination Much Like Shoplifters

Apr 25, 2013 Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com 91

The American Family Association's Bryan Fischer pointed to the case of Carla Hale, a Catholic school teacher who was fired after being outed to her colleagues via her mother's obituary, as part of his recent plea for conservative Christians to " reclaim discrimination ." Fischer, whose anti-gay declarations have become a near-weekly staple of his "Focal Point" radio show, claims that Ohio's Bishop Watterson High School was "absolutely right" in its decision to fire Hale, Right Wing Watch first reported.

Full Story
rock white

Liverpool, UK

#65 Apr 30, 2013
no matter where the term "gay" came from, it has still been hijacked for use of perverts.

Even the Russians, quite correctly are banning perverts from adopting their children. Good on them.

The tables are turning, what was bad is now coming good, what was good is now coming bad.

All in the Good Book. Written two thousand years ago, todays news today.
rock white

Liverpool, UK

#66 Apr 30, 2013
why all the talk about banning guns when AIDS causes more deaths.
Sterkfontein Swartkrans

Pennington, NJ

#67 Apr 30, 2013
fundietards have to be the most disgusting people on the planet! Whatever happened to the time honored American tradition of minding one's own business?

Since: Apr 08

Chagrin Falls, OH

#68 Apr 30, 2013
rock white wrote:
no matter where the term "gay" came from, it has still been hijacked for use of perverts.
Even the Russians, quite correctly are banning perverts from adopting their children. Good on them.
The tables are turning, what was bad is now coming good, what was good is now coming bad.
All in the Good Book. Written two thousand years ago, todays news today.
Why don't you move to Russia then and leave western democratic nations for those of us who actually respect our fellow citizens even if they happen to be different?

I hear many middle eastern countries also feel the same way you do and base their societies not on democracy or respecting civil liberties but on ruling according to their chosen holy scripture. You could move to one of those places if Russia is too cold for you.
rock white

Liverpool, UK

#69 Apr 30, 2013
what it means is the so called democratic nations are under pervert rule, and the so called eastern bloc nations are under democratic rule.

the problem is easily solved, but as we live in a democratic nation one cannot voice the answer to the current tide of filth.

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

#70 Apr 30, 2013
rock white wrote:
what it means is the so called democratic nations are under pervert rule, and the so called eastern bloc nations are under democratic rule.
the problem is easily solved, but as we live in a democratic nation one cannot voice the answer to the current tide of filth.
So what do you suggest? Dictatorship?
The Troll Stopper

Blacksburg, VA

#71 Apr 30, 2013
excuses wrote:
<quoted text>nah, vaginas were made yap yap yap blah blah blah...
Like I told rock white: Every respected medical and mental-health organization on the planet agrees that homosexuality is a perfectly natural variant of sexuality, isn't inherently harmful, isn't a choice and can't be changed.

I'll gladly take their scientifically valid, peer-reviewed word for it over the word of a knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing Neanderthal bigot like you any old day of the week. I dare you to point out the flaws in their research if you can.

And besides, I thought you told me earlier that you were "done with your kind". Guess you couldn't stand the thought of not having the last word on me, couldn't you, bigot boy?

I'll say it once again: You sure picked an accurate user name for yourself.
The Troll Stopper

Blacksburg, VA

#72 Apr 30, 2013
rock white wrote:
AIDS causes more deaths.
Not among lesbians it doesn't! So I guess that makes them the chosen ones! LOLAY bigot boy!
excuses

Wentzville, MO

#73 Apr 30, 2013
Let me refer back to an earlier comment----The world has much more important things than to focus on gay rights so suck it. Your opinion of me is no skin off my back

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#74 Apr 30, 2013
rock white wrote:
I'm pretty sure if you throw out your computer and never leave your house again, that will help stem the tide of filth...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#75 Apr 30, 2013
rock white wrote:
why all the talk about banning guns when AIDS causes more deaths.
Why all this talk of guns and AIDS when CARS cause more deaths?

Chagrin Falls, OH

#76 Apr 30, 2013
excuses wrote:
Let me refer back to an earlier comment----The world has much more important things than to focus on gay rights so suck it. Your opinion of me is no skin off my back
Then why are you wasting your time on threads like this one if you have so many more important things to put your energy towards?

“abstractions of thought...”

Location hidden

#77 Apr 30, 2013
excuses wrote:
Just do us all a favor and QUIT glorifying gays
We would all be better off if you weirdos remained in the closet
Speak till your blue in the face about how you were born gay---maybe mental, not gay
Better yet, why not just die? Not only would you stop being a waste of the planet's resources, you woouldn't have to listen to gays at all and you wouldn't look so pathetic whining about others exercising their constitutional right of free speech. It's win-win all around.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#80 Apr 30, 2013
STOP THAT !!
rock white

Liverpool, UK

#81 May 1, 2013
dykes are really tampax parachutists, and love the smell of rotting fish. Sodomites are really farmers who love the smell of shite.
Simple. They are perverts.
Beauty Queen

Croydon, UK

#82 May 1, 2013
practical wrote:
these trends.
Internet troll ....
excuses

Wentzville, MO

#83 May 1, 2013
Maybe Gods purpose for me was to address this unintention of His will -you are a minority with mental abnormalities
excuses

Wentzville, MO

#84 May 1, 2013
By the way, anal cavities are for disposal of digestive waste silly fa**ott

Chagrin Falls, OH

#85 May 1, 2013
If God is love, why would He put anyone on the earth for the purpose of spreading hatred?

Sounds to me more like those who are promoting intolerance of LGBT citizens are a tool of the prince of lies.

Since: Apr 12

Hunt Valley, MD

#87 May 1, 2013
excuses wrote:
By the way, anal cavities are for disposal of digestive waste silly fa**ott
And for storing your head as you have proven over and over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Couple who met as women five years ago set to m... 4 min Bryan Fischer s H... 24
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 8 min Both 13,424
Transgender Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after ... 56 min Powerful Information 32
Officer in gay pride parade incident speaks out 1 hr WeTheSheeple 41
0532889964 filipino massage riyadh 1 hr Suny 8
Jeddah Gay BBM pins 2014 (Feb '14) 4 hr Gentleman 164
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 4 hr Gentleman 1,592
More from around the web