Bryan Fischer: Gays Should Face Job D...

Bryan Fischer: Gays Should Face Job Discrimination Much Like Shoplifters

There are 91 comments on the www.huffingtonpost.com story from Apr 25, 2013, titled Bryan Fischer: Gays Should Face Job Discrimination Much Like Shoplifters. In it, www.huffingtonpost.com reports that:

The American Family Association's Bryan Fischer pointed to the case of Carla Hale, a Catholic school teacher who was fired after being outed to her colleagues via her mother's obituary, as part of his recent plea for conservative Christians to " reclaim discrimination ." Fischer, whose anti-gay declarations have become a near-weekly staple of his "Focal Point" radio show, claims that Ohio's Bishop Watterson High School was "absolutely right" in its decision to fire Hale, Right Wing Watch first reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.huffingtonpost.com.

Since: Apr 08

Cleveland, OH

#42 Apr 29, 2013
excuses wrote:
No hate for adoption or reproductive assistance at all. I never said God hated any of us. For he is a forgiving God---lucky you
If God accepts and loves all His children, why do you feel justified in spewing such utter hatred? And then to bring God into it as though He justifies your despicable behaviour?

Bearing false witness is forbidden in the ten commandments, as is lying. Putting words into God's mouth to spread hatred against His own creation surely counts as both sins.
The Troll Stopper

Roanoke, VA

#43 Apr 29, 2013
excuses wrote:
I am not a hateful person yap yap yap blah blah blah....
You're not very self-aware, are you? But then again, religious fanatics like you seldom are. You sure picked an appropriate user name for yourself!
excuses

Wentzville, MO

#44 Apr 29, 2013
Never said i was a religious fanatic. Go find your rainbow. Im done with your kind

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Since: Apr 07

Born in Newark Ohio

#45 Apr 29, 2013
excuses wrote:
I am not a hateful person and you have no right to tell me what i should believe or how i should feel and you are wrong as far as my opinion.
How funny that i've been going to church for almost 50 years and your theories are unsupported dribble
Then perhaps you'll explain why Churchers and the religious right want religious exemptions to civil laws when the Bible is VERY CLEAR we are to obey civil laws.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#46 Apr 29, 2013
excuses wrote:
I'm dealing with it just fine. Here's something of relevance; Many heterosexual believe you slugs are one of the reasons why our world is so messed up!
Once again God created man and woman so that the two can conceive offspring in a natural way you FREAKS
Bet Mom is real happy you equate her with a breeding bitch at a puppy farm.

Oh and BTW, though it may be true that "many heterosexuals believe" as you do the fact is MOST do NOT. It makes me wonder who was responsible for all the mess before we came along. Of course we all know that it's just as easy to blame pew warmers like you as it is to blame politicians, conservatives, liberals, gays and lesbians or Mom and Pop.

DNF

“Judge less, Love more”

Born in Newark Ohio

#47 Apr 29, 2013
excuses wrote:
No hate for adoption or reproductive assistance at all. I never said God hated any of us. For he is a forgiving God---lucky you
Too bad you decided not to follow His example.
rock white

Dorking, UK

#48 Apr 30, 2013
the word sodomite describes perversion of both male and female.They are perverts, no doubt about that. Look at a sodomite and you will see a pervert.

The perverts just really want to be normal, but that is impossible.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#49 Apr 30, 2013
rock white wrote:
the word sodomite describes perversion of both male and female.They are perverts, no doubt about that. Look at a sodomite and you will see a pervert.
The perverts just really want to be normal, but that is impossible.
Kettle Logic
excuses

Wentzville, MO

#50 Apr 30, 2013
Just do us all a favor and QUIT glorifying gays
We would all be better off if you weirdos remained in the closet
Speak till your blue in the face about how you were born gay---maybe mental, not gay

Location hidden

#51 Apr 30, 2013
No

“Married 6/17/08”

Since: Feb 07

Porterville, CA

#52 Apr 30, 2013
rock white wrote:
Deleted as "Troll Trash".
As we, at least most of us, are not from the City of Sodom, what is you point?
rock white

Dorking, UK

#53 Apr 30, 2013
Perverts replicate the habits of the citizens of Sodom. Quite simple, they are perverts. They even have parades , called SAD parades, sodomites and dykes.

better going to the zoo. more respectable things there.

Since: Sep 08

Neon City Oh.

#54 Apr 30, 2013
We stand up for all forms of bigotry, we're Christians.
excuses

Wentzville, MO

#58 Apr 30, 2013
The Troll Stopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Every respected medical and mental-health organization on the planet agrees that homosexuality is a perfectly natural variant of sexuality, isn't inherently harmful, isn't a choice and can't be changed.
I'll gladly take their scientifically valid, peer-reviewed word for it over the word of a knuckle-dragging, mouth-breathing Neanderthal bigot like you any old day of the week.
nah, vaginas were made for the penis as to penises were made for vaginas. Women have reproductive system exclusively to accept the sperm of men--so if what your preaching is true then men would have been born with a reproductive system as well but you see...thats not how it was SUPPOSED to be

Since: Apr 12

Englewood, CO

#59 Apr 30, 2013
excuses wrote:
no, didn't flunk civics
no, i'm not an unholy *sswipe
no, opinions aren't wrong
yes, i do have morals
yes, my parents LOVE me very much, for they are the ones that instilled values and brought me up in a loving and compassionate environment and sent us to private schools-church every week
i should be able to post my opinion without being called names,being ridiculed and bullied by you while you promote such hate and ignorance
vagina+penis=how could you say this was not Gods intention? You are delusional with your excuses and theories
You seem to be confused with the laws of the US and your interpretation of the Bible. The rights guaranteed to the citizens of the United States through the Constitution are not just afforded to "christians" or those that certain groups deem worthy. They cover everyone, regardless of their sexual preference. Sorry that doesn't jive with how you would like things to be, but that is the way that it is. There is plenty of room in Saudi Arabia or Syria or some other intolerant haven. But not here. Or in the Bible.You might have missed this one...“‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it:‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’ All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.”
rock white

Dorking, UK

#60 Apr 30, 2013
The word "gay" used to mean happy etc. the perverts have hijacked this word to make them appear respectable.

They may as well use the word "farmer", they spread dung too.

Location hidden

#61 Apr 30, 2013
rock white wrote:
Perverts replicate the habits of the citizens of Sodom. Quite simple, they are perverts. They even have parades , called SAD parades, sodomites and dykes.
better going to the zoo. more respectable things there.
Let's review what you THINK you know ...

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/13827-...

http://jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/10122-...
rock white

Dorking, UK

#62 Apr 30, 2013
every respected etc etc on the planet means nothing. just that they have no moral fibre to say the truth about perverts.
The act defines the meaning, shit spreader.

Location hidden

#63 Apr 30, 2013
rock white wrote:
The word "gay" used to mean happy etc. the perverts have hijacked this word to make them appear respectable.
They may as well use the word "farmer", they spread dung too.
You have been told before that "gay" comes from the Dutch able seaman's slang "ghey", meaning "randy" , as in "a randy tar". It entered the gay lexicon through the port of New York's dock district.

Location hidden

#64 Apr 30, 2013
excuses wrote:
<quoted text>nah, vaginas were made for the penis as to penises were made for vaginas. Women have reproductive system exclusively to accept the sperm of men--so if what your preaching is true then men would have been born with a reproductive system as well but you see...thats not how it was SUPPOSED to be
We are not a species that engages in erotic bonding behaviors only during female estrus.

btw ... Why do ALL male mammals have nipples?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 1 hr Gov Corbutt of th... 33
News Juan Gabriel was Mexico's gay icon a " but he n... 1 hr david traversa 1
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 1 hr Rose_NoHo 60
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 1 hr Rose_NoHo 160
News Courtney Stodden shares nude patriotic portrait... 2 hr m-b-c-4 2
News Indiana lawmakers to discuss ongoing LGBT right... 3 hr TerriB1 12
man looking soft bottom or nice women in jeddah... (Sep '09) 6 hr snowQueen1988 674
More from around the web