River line to host first gay cruise o...

River line to host first gay cruise on the Mekong

There are 62 comments on the USA Today story from Feb 9, 2013, titled River line to host first gay cruise on the Mekong. In it, USA Today reports that:

What's billed as the first Mekong River cruise aimed at gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender travelers will take place in October.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

tham thuy hang

UK

#44 Feb 14, 2013
after new year almost a week now,,but the fireworks still going to strong ha,,.
Angkor

Seattle, WA

#45 Feb 14, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>You were wrong ab this one, Buddy. Polpot Troops started attacking VN Central High Land with cooperation among Viet ethnic groups such as FULRO, Mongtanard and SVN Hard-cored remnants...right after May, 1975. During this time, I was still in training and we were brought to these areas of Central Highland for practices, we saw those damages which were caused by the Polpot raids from other side of Viet-Cam border...You could check it out on Utube about those raids including Delta region, border areas of SVN and PhuQuoc islands....
==========
It could be sporadically pushing around along the border that I don't know of, but the heavy fighting was in the mid 1978.
However, only Hanoi knows this all. We need to call Hanoi to the ICJ for questionings. Now, we can find the truth from the KR leaders who never admit what they did not do. if you look in their eyes and the way they answered the questions, they were not doing it. All KR leaders are patriots. They did not do it. Hanoi avoided using them directly, but there was lower layer of the killing leadership giving orders to do the killing. We just have to ask Hanoi.
I call the trial in Khmer today is the big corruption is all. It is costed hundreds of millions now to pay this court. It is all the cover up till all of those KR leaders die, then it will be all nulled. Believe me, those KR leaders will be admitted after they all die.
What is your opinion? Do you think those KR leaders did the killing?
life of dream

UK

#47 Feb 15, 2013
they seem to be not interesting to discussing about GAY,,OR GALE,,

you see,,

they like to talking about the wars between those border,,.

do you they don't care them GAY,OR ,GALE ?

SAD REALLY ISN'T IT ?
SpongeBob

Montréal, Canada

#48 Feb 15, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
It could be sporadically pushing around along the border that I don't know of, but the heavy fighting was in the mid 1978.
However, only Hanoi knows this all. We need to call Hanoi to the ICJ for questionings. Now, we can find the truth from the KR leaders who never admit what they did not do. if you look in their eyes and the way they answered the questions, they were not doing it. All KR leaders are patriots. They did not do it. Hanoi avoided using them directly, but there was lower layer of the killing leadership giving orders to do the killing. We just have to ask Hanoi.
I call the trial in Khmer today is the big corruption is all. It is costed hundreds of millions now to pay this court. It is all the cover up till all of those KR leaders die, then it will be all nulled. Believe me, those KR leaders will be admitted after they all die.
What is your opinion? Do you think those KR leaders did the killing?
It's difficult to encourage you into believing the truth when you don't trust medias. The only good thing is if you are Khmer and have chance to travel Cambodia ,you could find out through Khmer people's stories. By the contrast, I was so closely with Khmer people and even travelled back to Cambodia...Just through my eyes with all sorts of stories came out from Khmers plus my own experiences during the conflict, I do believe Polpot upper ranking leaders were all evils. Remeber I was once in Polpot troops, of course I had Polpot buddies, seeing their dead bodies after Vietnamese ambushes...We shared the death traps along our way from Thailand to SiemRiep Kampuchea, trekking through jungles at day and stop at night...too much to talk about. The last time when I left them, believe it or not, that event always stayed in my memories..A BARE TRUTH OF THE CONFLICT: There was one Vietnamese guy, me, in Polpot Uniform walking along two lines of Khmer soldiers on a big trail somewhere along Thai border. One side was a long line roughly 40 camouflaged Para troops, the other side was a long line of Polpot troops. I walked between them, hugging EACH OF THEM TO SAY GOODBYE, some of them( in Polpot troop even had their sad look at me). Not far away, a white 4door Thai Toyota pickup truck waiting for me to bring me into Thailand.....Make story short, I do not think there are many Viet soldiers who had experiences like me. Now the war was over, I do not have any hatred toward any side of the conflict. The only mercy I had for each soldier of ALL SIDES, who perished in the battlefield is the sorrow aftermath. Each of them, like me, also has gf, wife, kids, parents/relatives and tell me when will his parents could see him again???????
life of dream

UK

#49 Feb 15, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>It's difficult to encourage you into believing the truth when you don't trust medias. The only good thing is if you are Khmer and have chance to travel Cambodia ,you could find out through Khmer people's stories. By the contrast, I was so closely with Khmer people and even travelled back to Cambodia...Just through my eyes with all sorts of stories came out from Khmers plus my own experiences during the conflict, I do believe Polpot upper ranking leaders were all evils. Remeber I was once in Polpot troops, of course I had Polpot buddies, seeing their dead bodies after Vietnamese ambushes...We shared the death traps along our way from Thailand to SiemRiep Kampuchea, trekking through jungles at day and stop at night...too much to talk about. The last time when I left them, believe it or not, that event always stayed in my memories..A BARE TRUTH OF THE CONFLICT: There was one Vietnamese guy, me, in Polpot Uniform walking along two lines of Khmer soldiers on a big trail somewhere along Thai border. One side was a long line roughly 40 camouflaged Para troops, the other side was a long line of Polpot troops. I walked between them, hugging EACH OF THEM TO SAY GOODBYE, some of them( in Polpot troop even had their sad look at me). Not far away, a white 4door Thai Toyota pickup truck waiting for me to bring me into Thailand.....Make story short, I do not think there are many Viet soldiers who had experiences like me. Now the war was over, I do not have any hatred toward any side of the conflict. The only mercy I had for each soldier of ALL SIDES, who perished in the battlefield is the sorrow aftermath. Each of them, like me, also has gf, wife, kids, parents/relatives and tell me when will his parents could see him again???????

oisese,talking too much,
Angkor

Seattle, WA

#50 Feb 15, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>It's difficult to encourage you into believing the truth when you don't trust medias. The only good thing is if you are Khmer and have chance to travel Cambodia ,you could find out through Khmer people's stories. By the contrast, I was so closely with Khmer people and even travelled back to Cambodia...Just through my eyes with all sorts of stories came out from Khmers plus my own experiences during the conflict, I do believe Polpot upper ranking leaders were all evils. Remeber I was once in Polpot troops, of course I had Polpot buddies, seeing their dead bodies after Vietnamese ambushes...We shared the death traps along our way from Thailand to SiemRiep Kampuchea, trekking through jungles at day and stop at night...too much to talk about. The last time when I left them, believe it or not, that event always stayed in my memories..A BARE TRUTH OF THE CONFLICT: There was one Vietnamese guy, me, in Polpot Uniform walking along two lines of Khmer soldiers on a big trail somewhere along Thai border. One side was a long line roughly 40 camouflaged Para troops, the other side was a long line of Polpot troops. I walked between them, hugging EACH OF THEM TO SAY GOODBYE, some of them( in Polpot troop even had their sad look at me). Not far away, a white 4door Thai Toyota pickup truck waiting for me to bring me into Thailand.....Make story short, I do not think there are many Viet soldiers who had experiences like me. Now the war was over, I do not have any hatred toward any side of the conflict. The only mercy I had for each soldier of ALL SIDES, who perished in the battlefield is the sorrow aftermath. Each of them, like me, also has gf, wife, kids, parents/relatives and tell me when will his parents could see him again???????
==========
Yes yes yes - true - all the stories from the innocent Khmers, in the country or abroad, telling are all about the sadness of their relatives got killed that is all they know. All they know are their relatives got killed by KR and by Ah Pol Pot. Beside that, they don't know who told the KRs to kill the innocents? and now KR leaders denied doing it. Pol Pot himself cried at the interview that he did not do that, and it was out of control. He was just admitting that he would lead better if he had more experience.
All researches by universities around the globe write perfectly that Pol Pot killed own people, but there are no clear evidence inserted in. The evidence is everybody knows it already that those 2mils died.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#51 Feb 15, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Yes yes yes - true - all the stories from the innocent Khmers, in the country or abroad, telling are all about the sadness of their relatives got killed that is all they know. All they know are their relatives got killed by KR and by Ah Pol Pot. Beside that, they don't know who told the KRs to kill the innocents? and now KR leaders denied doing it. Pol Pot himself cried at the interview that he did not do that, and it was out of control. He was just admitting that he would lead better if he had more experience.
All researches by universities around the globe write perfectly that Pol Pot killed own people, but there are no clear evidence inserted in. The evidence is everybody knows it already that those 2mils died.
Khmer people are natural murderers. When Pol Pot ordered the Khmer Rouges to find and kill the enemy of the state, the dark-skin murderous Khmers rounded up the educated, urban, smart light-skin Khmers then murdered them. As the result, two million Cambodians died.

Now day, there are not many smart Khmer left. I have never met a smart Khmer. Most Khmers I met were even dumber than the inferior South Vietnamese.

Look at the North Vietnamese, they won international prizes, awards, competitions in Chess, Mathematics, Physics, IT and so on. I have never read any news a Khmer won anything.

Instead, I see guys like Angkor talking it's ok to murder others in Cambodia's land. It's Khmer's right to murder other people in Cambodia's land.

Angkor also confirmed that Cambodia murdered 100,000 South Vietnamese during the 1970s when Lon Nol took over. Thousand of murdered South Vietnamese bodies were dumped into the Mekong river. As I said before, the South Vietnamese government never defended the people. Only the North Vietnamese would defend.

So, now we know Khmer folks are murderous. Their people sacked by the Thais for times in the row. The best of Khmers were captured then taken away by the Thais. Only the vicious and murderous Khmers were left. That's why we saw murderers such as Pol Pot and Angkor on this forum.

The scary part is, this Angkor guy does not even know the difference between killing in the war vs. murdering innocent defenseless civilian in peace time. He only know one act which is to kill senselessly, to murder.
life of a dream

UK

#52 Feb 16, 2013
Drgunzet wrote:
<quoted text>
Khmer people are natural murderers. When Pol Pot ordered the Khmer Rouges to find and kill the enemy of the state, the dark-skin murderous Khmers rounded up the educated, urban, smart light-skin Khmers then murdered them. As the result, two million Cambodians died.
Now day, there are not many smart Khmer left. I have never met a smart Khmer. Most Khmers I met were even dumber than the inferior South Vietnamese.
Look at the North Vietnamese, they won international prizes, awards, competitions in Chess, Mathematics, Physics, IT and so on. I have never read any news a Khmer won anything.
Instead, I see guys like Angkor talking it's ok to murder others in Cambodia's land. It's Khmer's right to murder other people in Cambodia's land.
Angkor also confirmed that Cambodia murdered 100,000 South Vietnamese during the 1970s when Lon Nol took over. Thousand of murdered South Vietnamese bodies were dumped into the Mekong river. As I said before, the South Vietnamese government never defended the people. Only the North Vietnamese would defend.
So, now we know Khmer folks are murderous. Their people sacked by the Thais for times in the row. The best of Khmers were captured then taken away by the Thais. Only the vicious and murderous Khmers were left. That's why we saw murderers such as Pol Pot and Angkor on this forum.
The scary part is, this Angkor guy does not even know the difference between killing in the war vs. murdering innocent defenseless civilian in peace time. He only know one act which is to kill senselessly, to murder.

hed backy viet cong.

tet nay khong ve vn an tet voi vietcong ha,,.?
nam nay khong co dick cho tui may sucker nen khong co tien ve chu gi,,.

bon o lau nhu chung may se the tham soon
life of a dream

UK

#53 Feb 16, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
I meaned after SpongBob got kduoi Khmer, kduoi yuon is not longer tasty.
ahahahahhahahaha - I believe you.

well in the end you 2 sucking a same dick.

vietcong and china man,killed them khmer..
not a polpot you all fool.
cilantro

Long Beach, CA

#54 Feb 16, 2013
life of a dream wrote:
<quoted text>.
...londonian always come with full backpack of chicken shits to forum ..lol
poor will get lure

UK

#55 Feb 16, 2013
cilantro wrote:
<quoted text>...londonian always come with full backpack of chicken shits to forum ..lol

hee,hee,hee,.
Londoner,,
not londonian,

is it true, you 2 has a same common ground,,why not sucking a same dicks,?
Angkor

Seattle, WA

#56 Feb 17, 2013
life of a dream wrote:
<quoted text>.
=========

Yes - I used to pok into Kduoi Yuons tooo, but I can't keep them. I just want to keep Kduoi Khmer is the best.
Angkor

Seattle, WA

#57 Feb 17, 2013
life of a dream wrote:
<quoted text>.
==========

Now - you are another Yuons who know and tell me that Yuons killed the Khmer innocents during the KR time. and YOu said Khmers are fool that Pol Pot was the killer.
I am not fool, I know like you know. The killing in KR time was committed by Yuons Hanoi, but most (not all) cruel Yuons here keep denying it.
I only feel bad for the innocents who got killed. and those include some yuons and Chinese ethnics too.
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#58 Feb 18, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
Now - you are another Yuons who know and tell me that Yuons killed the Khmer innocents during the KR time. and YOu said Khmers are fool that Pol Pot was the killer.
I am not fool, I know like you know. The killing in KR time was committed by Yuons Hanoi, but most (not all) cruel Yuons here keep denying it.
I only feel bad for the innocents who got killed. and those include some yuons and Chinese ethnics too.
Everyone already knows the Khmer people are murderous type. Now you are making nonsense lies and blames. We now know that you and your kinds are not only murderous but also never repent your crimes. You will commit such murderous act again.

I saw a cartoon clip on Youtube made by Khmer showing how to murder Yuon. What a nasty race, the Khmer is.
true

Natural Bridge, Australia

#59 Feb 18, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
khmer not kill by kmer but chin-khmer that the fact
Been There Done That

Tempe, AZ

#61 Feb 20, 2013
true wrote:
<quoted text>khmer not kill by kmer but chin-khmer that the fact
Isn't this about a gay cruise on the Mekong delta? And if so,just what the hell does Cambodia have to do with the thread? Stay on topic or start a Cambodia thread! But to me having spent a year on the Delta,I can't imagine why any sane person would want to go on a cruise there! It sucked in 70 and I'm sure it still sucks now,But if it might interest some gay couples more power to them!
beauty of moon light

UK

#62 Feb 20, 2013
Been There Done That wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this about a gay cruise on the Mekong delta? And if so,just what the hell does Cambodia have to do with the thread? Stay on topic or start a Cambodia thread! But to me having spent a year on the Delta,I can't imagine why any sane person would want to go on a cruise there! It sucked in 70 and I'm sure it still sucks now,But if it might interest some gay couples more power to them!

is it very true,,
that River so much pollution,,
there was nothing attractive of that River,,but every thing was expensive s comparing to America,,

and every once of them people treating the foreigner like good bates to them,,.

they used BAMBOO TUBE AS THEY STROKE,,waiting for a foreigner bend down then they begin to sucking it from there,,too bad vc,,on this side VC,,on the other side KHMER ROUGE,both of them as a sucker,,

too much disease,,them gay couple should come and playing three in bad,,.2 man an a ANACONDA.

After fun hour then Anaconda will consuming them 2 blokes

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#63 Feb 21, 2013
gay boys ladyboys and dikes on the same boat cruising the Mekong river...it's pitiful how low corrupt governments will go to fill their pockets with dirty money
Drgunzet

Meridian, ID

#64 Feb 21, 2013
bomc wrote:
gay boys ladyboys and dikes on the same boat cruising the Mekong river...it's pitiful how low corrupt governments will go to fill their pockets with dirty money
Hey Angkor, you said Cambodia has the right to murder anyone in Cambodia who does not belong to Cambodia. Do you advocate for murdering the gays and lesbians too?

I read an article, the 500,000 Chams out of 800,000 were murdered by Khmers because they were Muslim, different and not blending in the Khmer society. Is that true? Will you murder the Chams because they did not belong to Cambodia?

I totally oppose any murdering. What is your statement?
the time has come

UK

#65 Feb 21, 2013
bomc wrote:

this has nothing to do with the Authority corruption you nutcase fool,,

GAY ,,AND LESBIAN,,they only enjoying jig,jig,jig,licker,licker.lick ,,.

puff dancing jigging,,then get S,,T,,I ,AID,,SIDA,,BENH, CON ECH,,

you known don't you fool..?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Brazil judge rules homosexuality a disease, app... 11 hr Prisoner of my Mo... 6
News Left in limbo: How transgenders are dealing wit... 19 hr Tenarife 1
Looking for Massage in Riyadh (Jul '13) Fri turki69 22
News Police: Men assault transgender woman at Capito... Fri TipsyFromCentralC... 1
News Transgender man says guard told him: "I need to... Fri TipsyFromCentralC... 1
News Roger Hines: Clarity and controversy from the B... Thu Pat Robertson s F... 98
News Berkshire Trans Group aims for support, empower... Thu The Worlds Bigges... 19
More from around the web