River line to host first gay cruise on the Mekong

Feb 9, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: USA Today

What's billed as the first Mekong River cruise aimed at gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender travelers will take place in October.

Comments
1 - 20 of 62 Comments Last updated Feb 22, 2013
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Dick sucker

London, UK

#1 Feb 9, 2013
cho len DAM SEN cho tui no dit ca xau,,

HOAC CHO HET QUA MY,,GIAO CHO DAN EM CUA THIEU,,
thich banh U khong

London, UK

#3 Feb 9, 2013
sending them to china,,for a china man electric sock their arss,,

them return them to DAM SAN,,for them to phacker a ligate,,or pushing a bananas rubber battery,,in their arss,

2000 rounds a minute,,
Nathan

Germany

#4 Feb 9, 2013
The farther away from cilivized folk they can send these sick basterds the better.
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#5 Feb 10, 2013
Theng PhuTang doc duoc tin nay khong chung han ta...book mot ve dzu hi. Di mot chuyen hanh nghe ThuiKen Tron Bo thi sau khi ve tru cac khoan chi phi cung may ra dzu dza duoc khoi.....bac cac. Wahahhahaaa!
tham thuy hang

London, UK

#6 Feb 10, 2013
no chua biet,,may biet thi may di truoc di,,
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#7 Feb 10, 2013
tham thuy hang wrote:
no chua biet,,may biet thi may di truoc di,,
Tao thi deo wuen xai...bac cac, chi xai tien dona to...tram khong ha. May voi Chicago thi luc nao cung...tay xach, nach mang cai bi dung bac...cac. Sao may khong ru KhuaGia di chung chuyen cho vui, co bau co ban, dzau sao cung do bi may thang DEN choi quyt. Wahahhahahaha!
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#8 Feb 10, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Tao thi deo wuen xai...bac cac, chi xai tien dona to...tram khong ha. May voi Chicago thi luc nao cung...tay xach, nach mang cai bi dung bac...cac. Sao may khong ru KhuaGia di chung chuyen cho vui, co bau co ban, dzau sao cung do bi may thang DEN choi quyt. Wahahhahahaha!
==========
==========

Som oy Ah Yuons Kontob roleay pi leur lok.
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#9 Feb 10, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>==========
==========
Som oy Ah Yuons Kontob roleay pi leur lok.
Choime kon Khme khom, ot mien lui xi kdor American thum thum na. Wahahahaha!
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#10 Feb 10, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>Choime kon Khme khom, ot mien lui xi kdor American thum thum na. Wahahahaha!
==========
You need to go back to the border to collect the penny from those smugglers again.
You beam Kdor ah kaing sor thom thom.
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#12 Feb 11, 2013
Angkor wrote:
<quoted text>
==========
You need to go back to the border to collect the penny from those smugglers again.
You beam Kdor ah kaing sor thom thom.
...Khnhum chon sray Khme mien kduoi thum thum, srolanh kduoi Khmer tango. Wahahahha!
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#13 Feb 11, 2013
...I missed those days of Thai-Cam border. In deep jungle of border, especially when it was the beginning of rainy season, when Polpot Troops deployed their infiltration back to Cambodia....Along the smuggling routes, hundreds of oxcarts, hundreds of Khmer civilians, young and old, men and women mostly with their bare feet trekking toward Thailand. Now and then, there were a few groups of PP soldiers who stationed along the trails to collect "fee". Sometimes, these smugglers were really surprised with their wide-eyes opened, their jaws dropped when they saw a young, very light skinned soldier. This guy had no shirt due to the heat of tropical jungle. He sat on his hammock, smiling and waved at Khmer smugglers, watching his companions doing their works. To smugglers, a question popped in their minds what the hell on earth this Vietnamese/Thai guy doing in KR troop, he was defintely NOT Khmer. He was actually SPONGEBOB, an expert of Indochina conflict, serving in Polpot Troops during 80s. A flashback of Thai border....Wahahahahhaha!
tham thuy hang

London, UK

#14 Feb 11, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
...I missed those days of Thai-Cam border. In deep jungle of border, especially when it was the beginning of rainy season, when Polpot Troops deployed their infiltration back to Cambodia....Along the smuggling routes, hundreds of oxcarts, hundreds of Khmer civilians, young and old, men and women mostly with their bare feet trekking toward Thailand. Now and then, there were a few groups of PP soldiers who stationed along the trails to collect "fee". Sometimes, these smugglers were really surprised with their wide-eyes opened, their jaws dropped when they saw a young, very light skinned soldier. This guy had no shirt due to the heat of tropical jungle. He sat on his hammock, smiling and waved at Khmer smugglers, watching his companions doing their works. To smugglers, a question popped in their minds what the hell on earth this Vietnamese/Thai guy doing in KR troop, he was defintely NOT Khmer. He was actually SPONGEBOB, an expert of Indochina conflict, serving in Polpot Troops during 80s. A flashback of Thai border....Wahahahahhaha!

you are a liar,,the man has only 2 legs,,
but trying to run on the both lanes..
cilantro

Long Beach, CA

#15 Feb 11, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
...don't tell me if you din't step on kr mines .lol maybe today you stay on disability system or golden year..
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#16 Feb 11, 2013
cilantro wrote:
<quoted text>...don't tell me if you din't step on kr mines .lol maybe today you stay on disability system or golden year..
I told you once before, didn't I? SpongeBob was ex-Daccong VPA in Kampuchea( Special Forces of Vietnam People Army). His job was...to infiltrate Khmer Rouge/ Khmer Resistance Groups' strongholds to survey, evaluate and give feedback to upper high command before any campaign. He could survive in jungle of South East Asia for days without foods, cut through deep jungles without compass.. and find his way back to his base from...Thailand territory. Of course to penetrate enemies' strongholds, he would defintely be an expert in landmines, booby-traps.... That's why after VPA services was cut half way, he found himself serving in Khmer Rouge Troops, Thai Intelligence Armforces and....finally Canadian Navy. Got that, out there? Wahahahahaha!
SpongeBob

Mississauga, Canada

#17 Feb 11, 2013
...Sometimes...and once in a while,....BOB bullshits a little...too much. Wahahhahahahha!
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#18 Feb 11, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>...Khnhum chon sray Khme mien kduoi thum thum, srolanh kduoi Khmer tango. Wahahahha!
==========
Of course, you like leut kduoi Khmer chieng kduoi Yuons, and you missed kduoi Khmer chreun nass.
I know how you feel when you miss kduoi Khmer. They were great huh.
Kduoi cut pongdor SpongeBob already. He got no pongdor now.

ahahhahahahhahahaha
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#19 Feb 11, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>I told you once before, didn't I? SpongeBob was ex-Daccong VPA in Kampuchea( Special Forces of Vietnam People Army). His job was...to infiltrate Khmer Rouge/ Khmer Resistance Groups' strongholds to survey, evaluate and give feedback to upper high command before any campaign. He could survive in jungle of South East Asia for days without foods, cut through deep jungles without compass.. and find his way back to his base from...Thailand territory. Of course to penetrate enemies' strongholds, he would defintely be an expert in landmines, booby-traps.... That's why after VPA services was cut half way, he found himself serving in Khmer Rouge Troops, Thai Intelligence Armforces and....finally Canadian Navy. Got that, out there? Wahahahahaha!
==========
Yes - you were also the boss of Khmer Rouge. You directed Khmer Rouge to kill the innocents during the 1975-1979. Come on, tell us the truth. You have shutted up after I posted that Hanoi directed Khmer Rouge troops to kill the innocents.
Or you can tell me... why taking such a few days your tanks run up to Batttambang and Svaysisophon?. Impossible, KR got so much amo and KR
I know you know all of this. Now, you just tell us because no one can come to cut your pongdor off since you don't have any? Huh? Tell us.
Tell the truth - this is the history telling. if you die, no one will tell the truth - come on.
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#20 Feb 11, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>I told you once before, didn't I? SpongeBob was ex-Daccong VPA in Kampuchea( Special Forces of Vietnam People Army). His job was...to infiltrate Khmer Rouge/ Khmer Resistance Groups' strongholds to survey, evaluate and give feedback to upper high command before any campaign. He could survive in jungle of South East Asia for days without foods, cut through deep jungles without compass.. and find his way back to his base from...Thailand territory. Of course to penetrate enemies' strongholds, he would defintely be an expert in landmines, booby-traps.... That's why after VPA services was cut half way, he found himself serving in Khmer Rouge Troops, Thai Intelligence Armforces and....finally Canadian Navy. Got that, out there? Wahahahahaha!
==========
How did you end up with KR and then Canadian navy?
Was Canadian Navy in the area of SE Asia?
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#21 Feb 11, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
<quoted text>...Khnhum chon sray Khme mien kduoi thum thum, srolanh kduoi Khmer tango. Wahahahha!
==========
I know after you had Kduoi Khmer, Kduoi is no longer good - huh?
I believe you.
Angkor

Auburn, WA

#22 Feb 11, 2013
SpongeBob wrote:
==========
I meaned after SpongBob got kduoi Khmer, kduoi yuon is not longer tasty.
ahahahahhahahaha - I believe you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 17 min llover 1,118
i am bottom in dammam (Aug '12) 35 min cityhunter 517
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 1 hr Stefanya 910
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 2 hr TopTall 12,685
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 2 hr Bamba 1,327
Ga. teen kicked out after admitting he's gay to... 3 hr WasteWater 4
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 4 hr Fa-Foxy 54
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 15 hr Jeddah 302
•••
Enter and win $5000