California State Senate Approves Bill...

California State Senate Approves Bill Regarding Transgender Students

There are 2 comments on the WTMA-AM North Charleston story from Jul 4, 2013, titled California State Senate Approves Bill Regarding Transgender Students. In it, WTMA-AM North Charleston reports that:

Lawmakers in California have approved a bill that would let transgender students choose which restroom they use.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTMA-AM North Charleston.

susanne

San Jose, CA

#1 Jul 5, 2013
I think gender should govern the restroom selection to protect the majority who MAY NOT want to see the gender exposure. This will spell the end of group bathrooms. They will end up as individual rooms to avoid problems including lawsuits at schools.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#2 Jul 6, 2013
susanne wrote:
I think gender should govern the restroom selection to protect the majority who MAY NOT want to see the gender exposure. This will spell the end of group bathrooms. They will end up as individual rooms to avoid problems including lawsuits at schools.
What are you doing in restrooms that makes such things an issue? You do realize that you're probably breaking the law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Caitlyn Jenner says Donald Trump is good for women 3 hr TerriB1 9
News 4 Essential Hormones for Male to Female Breast ... (Jul '07) 4 hr Shannonsmiles19 93
massage in jeddah 9 hr sam 16
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 9 hr jeddah_bottom69 2,415
News Pentagon Ends Transgender Ban 12 hr BBM 7
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 12 hr Handsome top 704
News New survey doubles the estimate of transgender ... 13 hr Fundies R Mentall... 5
More from around the web