Residents see Europe best for gays an...

Residents see Europe best for gays and lesbians, Africa worst: poll

There are 31 comments on the Reuters story from Aug 27, 2014, titled Residents see Europe best for gays and lesbians, Africa worst: poll. In it, Reuters reports that:

Most people in European nations say their community is a welcoming place for gays and lesbians, according to a poll released on Wednesday that also showed many in African countries see their homelands as hostile to homosexuals.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Duncan

San Jose, CA

#1 Aug 27, 2014
All this crap we have to put up with for a perverted, deviant, disgusting 1.6% of the population.

It makes me sick.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Aug 27, 2014
Duncan wrote:
All this crap we have to put up with for a perverted, deviant, disgusting 1.6% of the population.
It makes me sick.
But here you post, every day using multiple names/locations, professing your exaggerated disgust at such a small percentage of the population. Talk about a closeted little drama queen. Little Duncan1, all ready for another holiday weekend, alone with no friends, except for his little cyber alters and old man Dizzo, at the Gay Cafe.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#3 Aug 27, 2014
Duncan wrote:
It makes me sick.
Evidently not, you seem to go looking for it several times a day. Bet you masturbate while you post here don't you?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#4 Aug 27, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>But here you post, every day using multiple names/locations, professing your exaggerated disgust at such a small percentage of the population. Talk about a closeted little drama queen. Little Duncan1, all ready for another holiday weekend, alone with no friends, except for his little cyber alters and old man Dizzo, at the Gay Cafe.
Why do you always gotta drag me into all your little petty little hissy fights? I don't even post here dummy. Obsessed stalker. STOP stalking me! It's creepy. Rizzo this and Rizzo that. GET A JOB.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#5 Aug 27, 2014
Topix really should get some of these troll/stalkers like NE Jade under control.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#6 Aug 27, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Evidently not, you seem to go looking for it several times a day. Bet you masturbate while you post here don't you?
Yeah yeah. He masturbates is your argument against him and can't get laid is your argument against me. Then you expect us to take you seriously. Priceless.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#7 Aug 27, 2014
Duncan1 seems upset. Notice his manic manipulation of the "judge it " icons. Guess he will claim to have awoken from his drunken stupor! Some old drunk needs to stumble in and start beating his dead polygamy pony as a distraction! All too obvious.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#8 Aug 27, 2014
And just like the wheels of a hover round....

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#9 Aug 27, 2014
Let's count here.....I'm poster number two, yet stalking a poster who posts AFTER me. Strange stalking indeed, from the perspective of an old drunk.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

#10 Aug 27, 2014
Frankie Rizzo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah yeah. He masturbates is your argument against him and can't get laid is your argument against me. Then you expect us to take you seriously. Priceless.
From you no one expects anything but repetitious blather. Your inability to get laid reminds me of my aunt, no one wants her either.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#11 Aug 27, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
Let's count here.....I'm poster number two, yet stalking a poster who posts AFTER me. Strange stalking indeed, from the perspective of an old drunk.
STOP stalking me CREEP!
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#12 Aug 27, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
From you no one expects anything but repetitious blather. Your inability to get laid reminds me of my aunt, no one wants her either.
Red herring. Straw man. Angry ad hominem. Cute little hissy fit. But no substance. And no argument.= dumbass troll.

“Equality marches on! ”

Location hidden

#13 Aug 27, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't reply to the drunk directly. He goes old drunk crazy to the point of passing out.
Mitts Gold Plated Taliban

Philadelphia, PA

#15 Aug 27, 2014
Duncan wrote:
It makes me sick.
That's what we've been telling you - homophobia is a malady.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#16 Aug 27, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't reply to the drunk directly. He goes old drunk crazy to the point of passing out.
~smootch~
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#17 Aug 27, 2014
TomInElPaso wrote:
<quoted text>
What's the old bag look like? Fat? Send her over. I'll rock her world like her husband never did.~Wooo~HOOOO~
The old ones are good. They don't tell, they don't yell, they don't swell and they're grateful as hell! And usually the dead husband scrimped and saved his whole life then dropped dead so the old lady has lots of ca$h to take Frankie on a cruise. Ah good times. Top shelf likker.
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#18 Aug 27, 2014
YUK!YUK!YUK! Ah good times. You boys still mad at me?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#19 Aug 27, 2014
NE Jade wrote:
And just like the wheels of a hover round....
I got a tracked chair for hunting and fishing. Really cool. Goes anywhere. Beer holder. Cooler aboard. Holds a case. Ah good times!

Since: Jul 09

Indy/Philly/Toronto

#20 Aug 28, 2014
Here we go again.
All of this childish dissing and not one 'comment' regarding the article. And I'm sure the first commenter didn't even read it.
Gee people ... maybe this is the problem. Always ready and willing to fight each other while your country goes down the toilet.
Well, I DID read the article and the USA ranked 12th. What a surprise.

And since we're all ignoring the article ... I'd like to say "thanks Topix!" It appears that you are actually trying to improve what has been a glitchy-ass website. It's about time.
Have a nice day.
Xstain Mullah Franchisee

Philadelphia, PA

#21 Aug 28, 2014
mark in Toronto wrote:
Well, I DID read the article and the USA ranked 12th. What a surprise.
As against EU and EU like countries that surprises exactly no lgbt American.

What are you going on about "improving" this purely click tracking website? That's ridiculous.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LGBT rights protesters vow to keep fighting Mis... 58 min The Stealth 13
News North Carolina's rush to bigotry 1 hr Yeah 2,984
News Marion County Likely To Enforce Birth Sex For B... 3 hr If only they had ... 2
News N.C. governor stands firm on LGBT law, despite ... 3 hr L Craig s Hush Pu... 3
News Transgender teen wins bathroom case 5 hr Time again 4
News 'Shooter' at Target Just Unarmed Guy Protesting... 5 hr TerriB1 4
News Transgender people in bathroom: Laugh or cry 5 hr Three Days 200
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 19 hr top jeddah 2,148
More from around the web