Cameron Partridge, Transgender Episco...

Cameron Partridge, Transgender Episcopal Priest And University Chaplain, On Crossing Boundaries

There are 1 comment on the The Huffington Post story from Jan 4, 2013, titled Cameron Partridge, Transgender Episcopal Priest And University Chaplain, On Crossing Boundaries. In it, The Huffington Post reports that:

"I seemed to need to pass through a certain kind of fear before I could embrace a fuller vocation to contribute to conversations on trans and wider LGBT equality in and outside ecclesial contexts, as well as to explore these themes in academic contexts." That's how Cameron Partridge, a Massachusetts-based Episcopal priest-turned-university ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Huffington Post.

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#1 Jan 4, 2013
Cameron seems to be an awesome priest.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 1 hr soft fun panty ass 783
News Trump also mocked Rosie O'Donnell for being gay... 2 hr Cordwainer Trout 3
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 3 hr jaan-11 2,476
News Identity Inc. presents anti-hate crimes rally 5 hr Prosperity Fundie... 12
Chubby 5 hr No0oname3 6
News The Latest: Alabama chief justice blames a radi... 5 hr Prosperity Fundie... 2
News Anti-gay slur sparks protest on BC campus 5 hr Flordia Gator 12
More from around the web