Haiti promises protection to threaten...

Haiti promises protection to threatened gays, warns violent homophobes

There are 2 comments on the Caribbean News Now! story from Jul 23, 2013, titled Haiti promises protection to threatened gays, warns violent homophobes. In it, Caribbean News Now! reports that:

Also, for the convenience of our readers and the online community generally, we have reproduced the complete Caribbean Net News archives from 2004 to 2010 here .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Caribbean News Now!.

Romanest LAGUERRE

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2013
I think We all created by God ,we owe each other love and respect,but for this gay thing Haiti don,t want it.,this poor nation Is not ready to get by God.Haiti needs God not gay I rebuke this gay spirit to go back where it came from in the precious name of Jesus christ.
chit chatters

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jul 24, 2013
Romanest LAGUERRE wrote:
I think We all created by God ,we owe each other love and respect,but for this gay thing Haiti don,t want it.,this poor nation Is not ready to get by God.Haiti needs God not gay I rebuke this gay spirit to go back where it came from in the precious name of Jesus christ.
Rebuke those homosexuals for me too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Texas revives transgender 'bathroom bill' for p... 2 hr a_visitor 16
News GLAAD studio study no hooray for Hollywood 8 hr Frogface Kate 9
News Transgender Activist: Gay Men are Failed Women 8 hr TerriB1 1
News Man Behind Back-Alley Testicle Removal Surgery ... 9 hr TerriB1 2
News Texas revives transgender 'bathroom bill' for p... 15 hr the keeper of the... 2
News 1 step forward, 2 steps back for LBGT rights in... 19 hr Pope Closet Emeritus 4
I will help you to find the suitable one Jeddah... (Jun '13) Fri Umar 91
More from around the web