Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage

Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage

There are 220 comments on the News24 story from Feb 11, 2013, titled Catholic Poland says no to gay marriage. In it, News24 reports that:

Ania and Yga have been inseparable for the last 17 years, living together as a couple in the Polish capital, Warsaw, but their love is seen as second class in this deeply Roman Catholic country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News24.

Nail Biter

United States

#67 Feb 18, 2013
Small Town German Gorilla wrote:
<quoted text>
I got to wonder why for just over 30 years Attention deficit disorder was recognized as a Mental disorder.
How in the world did the American Psychological Association consider Homosexuality to not be a Mental disorder & then considered Attention deficit disorder to be a mental disorder at about the same time.
How in the world is Attention deficit disorder more of a mental disorder than Homosexuality?
Really got to question this American Psychological Association.
"Really got to question this American Psychological Association."
That's an understatement. The recent revision to the DSM added fingernail biting as a disorder. Yet a man doing another man up the wrecktum is considered normal. Go figure.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#68 Feb 18, 2013
Someone please give me a logical calculated factual reasoning to why Attention deficit disorder is more of a mental disorder than Homosexuality disorder?... I mean Homosexuals... Can't say disorder after it or it is a hate crime! LOL!

I would like to see the Psychological Association's reasoning to how Attention deficit disorder is more of a mental disorder than Homosexuality disorder.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#69 Feb 18, 2013
Do people with Attention deficit disorder have more brain abnormalities than Homosexuals? NO!

Do people with Attention deficit disorder have more abnormal behavior than Homosexuals? NO!

Do people with Attention deficit disorder have more risky lifstyles than Homosexuals? NO!(Well not in adulthood at least)

Do people with Attention deficit disorder have more mental health issues than Homosexuals? NO!

Do people with Attention deficit disorder have more trouble with life due to their condition than Homosexuals? NO!

Do people with Attention deficit disorder live shorter lives than Homosexuals due to their conditions than Homosexuals? NO!

“The Black Mermaid”

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#71 Feb 19, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Why do Gays think we are afraid of them?
Homosexuality is simply incompatible with my religion, culture and world view.
Well, guess what? The whole world doesn't revolve around YOUR beliefs.

TheRealMagyar

Since: Sep 12

In your mind.

#72 Feb 19, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry to see you go down flailing frantically like this, but you are going down. Your country's immune system will eventually turn on you like the cancer that you are. Hon, you really shouldn't keep confusing yourself with people who are actually capable of normal human thought, you aren't in our league.
Hahahha, you wish indeed, not going to happen, parasites can be stopped. Most of my countrymen dont want you here, and rightfully so.

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#73 Feb 19, 2013
Sherlayne wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, guess what? The whole world doesn't revolve around YOUR beliefs.
As well as around yours.
Brit Expat

Villevieille, France

#76 Feb 19, 2013
Hmmmm, The Catholic Church! After the Borgias of course! No marriage for priests but young boys are fair game?

Just a thought.

The atheist.
JrEsq

United States

#77 Feb 19, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
Hmmmm, The Catholic Church! After the Borgias of course! No marriage for priests but young boys are fair game?
Just a thought.
The atheist.
What are pedophile homosexuals doing in the Catholic Church? Perhaps infiltrating and destroying from within?
Just a thought.
Brit Expat

Villevieille, France

#78 Feb 19, 2013
JrEsq wrote:
<quoted text>
What are pedophile homosexuals doing in the Catholic Church? Perhaps infiltrating and destroying from within?
Just a thought.
Or! Perhaps the norm?????? The Borgias did it differntly!!! Thats all!!! Its called religion in action.

Since: Feb 13

Tijuana, Mexico

#79 Feb 19, 2013
I am gay and not be so I have to behave like a woman ... for a few who behave so we pay all

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#82 Feb 19, 2013
Alexey25 wrote:
<quoted text>
As well as around yours.
I'm NOT the one trying to say it does. At least I have the honesty to say "I don't know".

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#83 Feb 19, 2013
verdin wrote:
I am gay and not be so I have to behave like a woman ... for a few who behave so we pay all
If you're gay, I don't believe God will condemn you for it. He made some people that way, don't worry.
Brit Expat

Villevieille, France

#85 Feb 19, 2013
The American Genocide wrote:
Homosexuality is a cult set in motion to destroy the principles of morality and family structure peddled by yews. Subversion, decadence, and death has dogged these people by their own "Choosing" for thousands of years.
The devil set in motion here on American shores in 1913 hijacking and enslaving us all to fiat currency and the tax code along with moral crumbcake since the 60's.
They were traitors and scheming in 1916 against Germany and they are here scheming, set out to destroy America from within thanks in part to the Democratic party and "regressive liberals"
The fall of Rome is fast approaching unless you perform surgery, expel, and isolate.
Yews? Jews? I get the point. Been saying it for decades.

“Been to Polakia...”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#87 Feb 19, 2013
Back on a topic?
In official circles I found polaks supporting gay marriage, opposing majority population views

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#89 Feb 19, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
Hahahha, you wish indeed, not going to happen, parasites can be stopped. Most of my countrymen dont want you here, and rightfully so.
It's funny that you don't realize just how laughably impotent you really are and that most of your fellow countrymen would be far happier to have to put up with fewer of the likes of you.

“The Black Mermaid”

Location hidden

#90 Feb 19, 2013
The American Genocide wrote:
Homosexuality is a cult set in motion to destroy the principles of morality and family structure peddled by yews. Subversion, decadence, and death has dogged these people by their own "Choosing" for thousands of years.
The devil set in motion here on American shores in 1913 hijacking and enslaving us all to fiat currency and the tax code along with moral crumbcake since the 60's.
They were traitors and scheming in 1916 against Germany and they are here scheming, set out to destroy America from within thanks in part to the Democratic party and "regressive liberals"
The fall of Rome is fast approaching unless you perform surgery, expel, and isolate.
You just expressed your total ignorance regarding homosexuality. It is a fact of life, get used to it. It's not going to destroy anything.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#93 Feb 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny that you don't realize just how laughably impotent you really are and that most of your fellow countrymen would be far happier to have to put up with fewer of the likes of you.
You homosexual c..ck..sucker, you know fck all about me or my country, not shut up subhuman.

TheRealMagyar

In your mind.

#94 Feb 20, 2013
now*

“ reality, what a concept”

Since: Nov 07

this one

#95 Feb 20, 2013
TheRealMagyar wrote:
You homosexual c..ck..sucker, you know fck all about me or my country, not shut up subhuman.
That was mighty something of you cupcake, didn't realize that in addition to your myriad of other obvious problems, you had all the maturity of an emotionally challenged twelve year-old. just so you know hon, you will never be man enough to shut me, or anyone else for that matter, up. You should quit while you're just letting everyone know what a complete fool you really are, it is only going to get worse for you from here.
Anonymous

Brewster, NY

#96 Feb 20, 2013
Rick in Kansas wrote:
<quoted text>It's funny that you don't realize just how laughably impotent you really are and that most of your fellow countrymen would be far happier to have to put up with fewer of the likes of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for massage in Jubail (May '13) 49 min eeman 221
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 50 min Nice_and_Handsome 750
Top In Dammam & Al Khobar looking for Bottom (May '14) 52 min Mooonq200 23
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 1 hr Mooonq200 14,339
shemale bbm pins (Apr '14) 2 hr Top egyptian 224
News Nation-Now 46 mins ago 4:12 p.m.U of L earns ga... 2 hr david traversa 9
Couple looking for fun 3 hr HANA YANBU IND 8
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) 8 hr sparebits 195
More from around the web