LGBT Fairness Film to be Shown in Eastern Panhandle

Jul 31, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A group devoted to fair treatment for lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender West Virginians is screening a film that features 14 personal stories.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

I lived in West Virginia for a couple of years, and it is the GAYEST place I have ever lived !

:)
Delta Dawn

Shinnston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

Me & my partner have been in Wv together for 3 yrs. It seems to go back and forth. Sometimes people except sometimes they don't. It seems to b harder on women with children I have found, that's my experience anyways.

“Building Better Worlds”

Since: May 13

Europa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Delta Dawn wrote:
Me & my partner have been in Wv together for 3 yrs. It seems to go back and forth. Sometimes people except sometimes they don't. It seems to b harder on women with children I have found, that's my experience anyways.
I lived in Huntington, WV (having moved from Huntington, NY) for a couple of years in the late 70's & early 80's. VERY GAY then !:)
Delta Dawn

Shinnston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2013

Europa Report wrote:
<quoted text>
I lived in Huntington, WV (having moved from Huntington, NY) for a couple of years in the late 70's & early 80's. VERY GAY then !:)
There seems that a lot of problems is from the young generation...bullies, drama kings & queens, all out arrogant kids. Some of the name's & threats I've heard....somebody needs to put things back into prospective like when we were growing up!!
miss blue

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 16, 2013

Judged:

Going to have to check all this out...sounds wonderful to me ...we all need to be equal in everything!
Nature

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

"Homosexual behavior in animals has been observed in close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[1][2]...

Research indicates that various forms of same-sex sexual behavior are found throughout the animal kingdom.[5] A new review made in 2009 of existing research showed that same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species.[

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behav...
Cheesecake

Waynesboro, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Does anybody know when it will be in Buckhannon?
Me nature too

Chesapeake, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 25, 2013

Judged:

Nature wrote:
"Homosexual behavior in animals has been observed in close to 1,500 species, ranging from primates to gut worms, and is well documented for 500 of them.[1][2]...
Research indicates that various forms of same-sex sexual behavior are found throughout the animal kingdom.[5] A new review made in 2009 of existing research showed that same-sex behavior is a nearly universal phenomenon in the animal kingdom, common across species.[
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homosexual_behav...
Ha Nature! After giving it some thought, it's a known fact that animals have intercourse too, just like straight couples do, male and female. Tehehehe, you dumb siht.
Nurture Boy

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Are you trying to give some public service.
Shhhh I'm not so sure about this one -->

Here is something I've seen in books from the 1800s and even in movies but it is hard to understand what they are saying sometimes.

But if your girlfriend offers to use her little finger ...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prostate_massage

As natural as mothers milk?

I don't know - I might not be as 'evolved' as some.
shhhhh it is a Secret Garden.

Here is a little quote from that wikipedia article.

"... Men who report the sensation of prostate stimulation often give descriptions similar to females' accounts of G-spot stimulation.[16]..." Much much more.

Hmmmmm.

Warning - Please don't try this at home without Doctors supervision ...LOL
nature girl

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

It is not rocket science but for those hickabillys that think shit can be dumb -

"Further Proof that Homosexuality is Not a Choice -

The Results of Scientific Studies.

Gay Rights is a Civil Rights Issue and Not a Moral or Religious Issue&#8232;

Sufficient Proof that Homosexuality is not always a Choice

1) Fraternal Birth Order - In the 1990s, several researchers (see below) studied families in which there is a male child with a homosexual orientation.
He found that a right-handed gay man is more likely to have older brothers than older sisters.

He found that the probability that a right-handed male child will grow up as a homosexual increases by from about 28% to 48% for each brother born before he was.

When a women is pregnant with a boy scientists are realizing that her female body often sees the male fetus as a foreign object and begins to produce antibodies against it.

The more boys a woman has the more adept her body becomes at feminizing the fetus which may explain why with every successive boy the odds that he will be gay go up significantly."

http://lakeweedatarrowhead.net/23scient.htm
ME Party

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2013

nature girl wrote:
It is not rocket science but for those hickabillys that think shit can be dumb -
"Further Proof that Homosexuality is Not a Choice -
The Results of Scientific Studies.
Gay Rights is a Civil Rights Issue and Not a Moral or Religious Issue&#8232;
Sufficient Proof that Homosexuality is not always a Choice
1) Fraternal Birth Order - In the 1990s, several researchers (see below) studied families in which there is a male child with a homosexual orientation.
He found that a right-handed gay man is more likely to have older brothers than older sisters.
He found that the probability that a right-handed male child will grow up as a homosexual increases by from about 28% to 48% for each brother born before he was.
When a women is pregnant with a boy scientists are realizing that her female body often sees the male fetus as a foreign object and begins to produce antibodies against it.
The more boys a woman has the more adept her body becomes at feminizing the fetus which may explain why with every successive boy the odds that he will be gay go up significantly."
http://lakeweedatarrowhead.net/23scient.htm
Not for mi town. You must be a tourist.
Emmy

Fairmont, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 21, 2014

Judged:

There is a reason why people in every state, but WV says that going to WV is like going to the 1950s.
Well Emmy

Buckhannon, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 22, 2014

Judged:

Emmy wrote:
There is a reason why people in every state, but WV says that going to WV is like going to the 1950s.
Thank God for good Ole' West By God Virginia!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 13 of13
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 5 min ali 10,455
Harvey Milk Stamp to Debut at The White House 4 hr snyper 34
'God Hates Fags' sect could lose their church (Apr '08) 6 hr this 482
Ohio debates sex-orientation rule 7 hr NE Jade 17
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 8 hr hodi hodi 187
Jeddah Gay BBM pins 2014 11 hr BrixtonQween 11
URI Breaks Ground on Gay and Lesbian Center 11 hr snyper 11
•••
•••