Lords opens door to gay weddings

Lords opens door to gay weddings

There are 3 comments on the This is Guernsey story from Jul 15, 2013, titled Lords opens door to gay weddings. In it, This is Guernsey reports that:

The same-sex marriage Bill has survived a stormy passage through the Commons despite fierce opposition from dozens of Tory backbenchers The first gay weddings are set to take place in England and Wales in the summer of 2014, after controversial legislation to introduce same-sex marriage cleared the House of Lords.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at This is Guernsey.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#1 Jul 15, 2013
Maybe we should have stuck with the Mother Country? Seems us breaking away for "freedom" and "equality" got us neither.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#2 Jul 15, 2013
RalphB wrote:
Maybe we should have stuck with the Mother Country? Seems us breaking away for "freedom" and "equality" got us neither.
The US started off like cannon fire, then crashed and burned like it as well. How sad our founding fathers would be if they saw the how behind we are in such matters now.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#3 Jul 16, 2013
Good Lords!
well, it's taken long enough

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
massage in khobar or massage 1 hr traveler 18
looking for massage in Jubail (May '13) 3 hr sexy battam 222
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 6 hr Nice_and_Handsome 750
Top In Dammam & Al Khobar looking for Bottom (May '14) 6 hr Mooonq200 23
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 6 hr Mooonq200 14,339
shemale bbm pins (Apr '14) 7 hr Top egyptian 224
News Nation-Now 46 mins ago 4:12 p.m.U of L earns ga... 7 hr david traversa 8
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) 14 hr sparebits 195
More from around the web