Parents voice concern about transgend...

Parents voice concern about transgender student at Florence High School

There are 2 comments on the Canon City Daily Record Newspaper story from Dec 10, 2013, titled Parents voice concern about transgender student at Florence High School. In it, Canon City Daily Record Newspaper reports that:

Parents of students in the Florence-Penrose School District expressed concern during Monday's regular board meeting about a transgender Florence High School girl who has been granted permission by the school, and the district, to continue to use the girls' restroom at the school.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canon City Daily Record Newspaper.

NYC Jen

Savannah, GA

#1 Dec 11, 2013
More BS about harassment. I think the complaining parents are the one's with the twisted religiously brainwashed minds, and in the gutter believing that transgender people are perverted.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#2 Dec 12, 2013
I agree!
Terri
NYC Jen wrote:
More BS about harassment. I think the complaining parents are the one's with the twisted religiously brainwashed minds, and in the gutter believing that transgender people are perverted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Vt. military college holds gay pride week (Mar '12) 47 min Brandon Cole 7
News Joy Ann Reid to Trump Camp: You Can Be Gay and ... 1 hr Christians In Nam... 1
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) 3 hr sparebits 195
News Racism and talk of religious war: Trump staff's... 4 hr Jim 3
Bottom in Riyadh (May '14) 4 hr mrninjawarrior 137
News Nation-Now 46 mins ago 4:12 p.m.U of L earns ga... 4 hr Sneaky Pete 8
News Albuquerque school: No calling students 'boys a... 5 hr Falipe 9
More from around the web