Delay in Transgender Stabbing Trial: ...

Delay in Transgender Stabbing Trial: Court orders suspect in fatal...

There are 1 comment on the Metro Weekly story from Jan 29, 2013, titled Delay in Transgender Stabbing Trial: Court orders suspect in fatal.... In it, Metro Weekly reports that:

Gary Niles Montgomery, the 56-year-old Washington man accused of stabbing and killing Deoni Jones, a transgender woman, at a Northeast D.C. bus stop, was today remanded to St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Metro Weekly.

YOUNG BLACK THUGS

Slidell, LA

#1 Jan 31, 2013
SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGIST COMPLAiNS ABOUT "YOUNG BLACK THUGS"!

"93% of all Murders Committed in the U.S. are Perpetrated by Black Thug Democrats!"

FACT: There are Liberal Black Ghettos all across America in big cities like New Orleans, Detroit, Chicago, Baton Rouge, Jackson, Oakland, Jacksonville, St. Louis, etc.

QUESTION: Have you ever seen a White Conservative Ghetto anywhere in North America? If so where?

Do you see somewhat of a Pattern of Violence in the afore mentioned statement?

FACT: When President Obama took Office in 2008, America was averaging 18,000 Murders annually, in 2012 the number of Murders in America nearly doubled, at just under 31,000!

QUESTION: Does anyone, besides me, see a pattern of deviant behaviors developing here?

http://www.examiner.com/article/white-nola-ps...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parade kicks off Erie's pride festival 10 min taxedtodeath 4
News Study: Children Of Same-Sex Parents More Likely... 1 hr Wondering 74
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 2 hr Joy69 2,451
News Transgender Ken doll cake triggers outrage afte... 2 hr Frankie Rizzo 25
News Gay group puts heat on Sizzla*Aug. 27, 2016, 11... 4 hr Logic Analysis 1
gay/bi skype fun (Jul '13) 6 hr Fit 31 guy London 354
i need bottom in riyadh (Jun '13) 10 hr brhanu 334
More from around the web