Kuwait May Use 'Gaydar' to Ban Gays From Country

Oct 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

Kuwait health officials announced this week that the country may use technology that apparently can "detect" sexual orientation in order to block gays from entering the country, the International Business Times reports.

Comments (Page 3)

Showing posts 41 - 60 of71
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#52
Oct 9, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Mikey wrote:
<quoted text>
You queers would make a dog vomit.
Dog vomit is a cut above your juvenile posts.
Rambeaux

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#53
Oct 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Some of my best friends are kwares.
christINSANITY is EVIL

Windsor, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#54
Oct 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

sarahomo wrote:
Take it from another perspective, this is evidence that gay Kuwaitis on the rise, they do not want to mention this matter even do not criticize of the Islamist in parliament.
I suspect there may be more gays then straights,since guys and girls arent allowed to get together at all..
plus all men wear skirts anyways..LLL

www.lavaplace.com/Personals/kuwait/kw/18/

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#55
Oct 9, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sad as this might sound, I am not really surprised. Most of the Islamic world is not exactly gay-friendly, to put it mildly - even the more secular and liberal countries like Turkey and Lebanon. What's more, the quasi-racist double standards of Western leftists is pretty galling on this issue - Russia has got a lot of flack for its law against the 'promotion of homosexuality', yet even with that law it is still a Shangri-La compared to most African and Islamic countries, which do not get anything like the same systematic criticism.
Storm Warning

Fall River, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56
Oct 9, 2013
 
maybe they call their drones the meat seeking missle, one thing is certian in the US women have been using vibrators that take aa batteries for years, if these bitches really wanted to get off they would plug righ into the wall and jump start a harley,

get your motor running
head out on the highway
looking for adventure

Since: Oct 13

Walnut, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#60
Oct 10, 2013
 
We find some joy from this picture it

http://www.infpass.com/sexy-ass-keychain.html
Real Facts

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#61
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

najbritcol wrote:
Sad as this might sound, I am not really surprised. Most of the Islamic world is not exactly gay-friendly, to put it mildly - even the more secular and liberal countries like Turkey and Lebanon. What's more, the quasi-racist double standards of Western leftists is pretty galling on this issue - Russia has got a lot of flack for its law against the 'promotion of homosexuality', yet even with that law it is still a Shangri-La compared to most African and Islamic countries, which do not get anything like the same systematic criticism.
And all these liberal gays love their Muslim president.
fatbacks x

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#62
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Need this tech to detect psycopaths ,evangelicals, and nazis running for govt office.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#63
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Real Facts wrote:
<quoted text>
And all these liberal gays love their Muslim president.
Go play in your sand box child. Leave the serious discussion to the adults.
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#64
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Back during the Reagan administration, the U.S. government tried to develope a satellite based gaydar system that would cover the contintent of North America, but Congress and the media said it wasn't technically feasilble and a waste of billions of dollars. It's a shame that the U.S. still has our backside exposed to this form of attack.

My question is: Does it just detect gays or does it cover the full LGBTQ spectrum?

2nd question: I noticed that LGBT was recently extended to LGBTQ. I'm hip enough to know that the "Q" stands for Queer, but what's difference between Gay and Queer?

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#65
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Justin wrote:
2nd question: I noticed that LGBT was recently extended to LGBTQ. I'm hip enough to know that the "Q" stands for Queer, but what's difference between Gay and Queer?
Actually, the Q usually stands for Questioning, someone who thinks they might be LGB or T, but hasn't determined that yet.
davy

Albuquerque, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#67
Oct 10, 2013
 
You should move there.
Blake wrote:
Kuwait Rocks!!!

Since: Oct 13

Bridgman, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#68
Oct 10, 2013
 
Lol this can't be true
Roblogger

Auckland, New Zealand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#69
Oct 10, 2013
 
A haven for Nato dicks; how just is the Almighty!!!.

Since: Jan 08

Thailand

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#70
Oct 10, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Justin wrote:
Back during the Reagan administration, the U.S. government tried to develope a satellite based gaydar system that would cover the contintent of North America, but Congress and the media said it wasn't technically feasilble and a waste of billions of dollars. It's a shame that the U.S. still has our backside exposed to this form of attack.
My question is: Does it just detect gays or does it cover the full LGBTQ spectrum?
2nd question: I noticed that LGBT was recently extended to LGBTQ. I'm hip enough to know that the "Q" stands for Queer, but what's difference between Gay and Queer?
Just another delusion Republicans believe in: Creationism, NO climate change (affects business, you know), the little people should pay the taxes, Obama was not born in the U.S., etc, etc, etc, and now this. Boy, you guys are real jerks!

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#71
Oct 11, 2013
 
The "Q" is usually used to mean queer, which embraces the role of non-heteronormatives as outsiders and free thinkers.
Wolfgang E B wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Q usually stands for Questioning, someone who thinks they might be LGB or T, but hasn't determined that yet.
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#72
Oct 11, 2013
 
Wolfgang E B wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, the Q usually stands for Questioning, someone who thinks they might be LGB or T, but hasn't determined that yet.
I've seen the "Q" referred to as "Queer".
Who decides this type of thing; is there an official LGBT asscoiation where members meet once a year in to vote?
Is there a presuptive LGBT thought leader who starts using the new acronym in a blog, and then it gets proliferated in the community and media?

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#73
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Yes there is; we meet on alternate thursdays (Wearing green, of course) and decide who`s in and who`s out, what acronyms to use, and so on. Next week, we are deciding which of the duggar kids are gay.
Justin wrote:
<quoted text>
I've seen the "Q" referred to as "Queer".
Who decides this type of thing; is there an official LGBT asscoiation where members meet once a year in to vote?
Is there a presuptive LGBT thought leader who starts using the new acronym in a blog, and then it gets proliferated in the community and media?
commenters

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#74
Oct 11, 2013
 

Judged:

2

jason norris wrote:
excellent, all SADD activity must be banned worldwide.
they must all be ostracised globally.
Have you noticed that some of the gay boys seem worried that this technology might actually work as intended.

Then they would be outed for sure.
Justin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#75
Oct 11, 2013
 
cpeter1313 wrote:
Yes there is; we meet on alternate thursdays (Wearing green, of course) and decide who`s in and who`s out, what acronyms to use, and so on. Next week, we are deciding which of the duggar kids are gay.
<quoted text>
You guys vote to decide who's gay at these meetings?

Do they receive a nomination letter in mail along with details about special healthcare and AAA member discounts if they choose to join?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of71
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 40 min sexy 10,486
Ohio debates sex-orientation rule 1 hr Quest 32
man looking soft bottom or nice women in jeddah... (Sep '09) 1 hr umar hayat 371
Putin Would Be Proud: 'No Homo Promo' Laws Arou... 3 hr Rainbow Kid 5
MASSAGE IN RIYADH or QASSIM (Jul '13) 4 hr massage in riyadh 33
Need Asian bottom in Jeddah 7 hr Jackie 5
Couples at wedding expo hopeful for lift of Mic... 9 hr All in the Familys Son 9
•••
•••
•••
•••