Teaching Gay History in California

Teaching Gay History in California

There are 12495 comments on the EDGE story from Jul 9, 2011, titled Teaching Gay History in California. In it, EDGE reports that:

California lawmakers on Tuesday sent the governor a bill that would make the state the first requiring public schools to include the contributions of gays and lesbians in social studies curriculum.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

usa 76

Los Angeles, CA

#13506 Sep 2, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Not a lesbian, asssssume much? Not a woman, either.
lol...well Ross, judging by your posts, you're not much of anything....

Dad A: my boy was an athlete, got married and I now have 3 grandchildren that I love.

Dad B: My daughter became a doctor. Married an engineer and gave me 2 grand kids to spoil.

Rose's Dad:
usa 76

Los Angeles, CA

#13507 Sep 2, 2013
LOL...you're allright rose. appreciate your passion. Just saddened from the wrong choices you have made. Take off that wig, and start to look for people who have gotten out of that miserable lifestyle you practice and enjoy your real purpose in life. Nothing wrong with a MAN designing womens clothes...no matter what macho men have to.say. There is however something wrong when they start wearing them. Think about it.
Reggie Cubano

Ashburn, VA

#13508 Sep 2, 2013
the best fr ee online dating website! video chat, send and receive messages, and flirts all free!! check it out! http://tinyurl.com/lqtkzyl
usa 76

Los Angeles, CA

#13509 Sep 2, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Your concern over my anal canal is noted. Is that typical of heteros?
Lmao...in the spirit of slingin'... I have to admit, that was classic....
usa 76

Los Angeles, CA

#13510 Sep 2, 2013
@ross

despite what you believe know this. Life is not perfect as right wingers seem to convey. One cannot legislate morality, whether left or right. However, there are God given convictions every individual is born with. When those principles are violated, they can cause unnecessary problematic circumstances to a life that is filled with miscues as it is. Peace out.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#13511 Sep 3, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
What the hell do you think divorce lawyers are, Brian? With a 50% divorce rate, I guess people hate straight marriage MORE.
Did you hear the fist same sex marriage in the USA ended in divorce? They sued Massachusetts over the definition of marriage but their marriage didn't last.

Same sex marriage in the USA is founded on divorce.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#13512 Sep 3, 2013
http://www.totaldivorce.com/news/articles/soc...

Couple Who Fought for Gay Marriage Files for Divorce
By Mike Stetzer

In 2003, Julie and Hillary Goodridge were among seven gay couples in Massachusetts that sued for the right to marry. The lawsuit led to the historic court ruling legalizing gay marriage in the state. Massachusetts was the first state to legalize same-sex marriage....
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#13513 Sep 3, 2013
usa 76 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol...well Ross, judging by your posts, you're not much of anything....
Dad A: my boy was an athlete, got married and I now have 3 grandchildren that I love.
Dad B: My daughter became a doctor. Married an engineer and gave me 2 grand kids to spoil.
Rose's Dad:
So you have to resort to making shit up to argue your point? You are less than intelligent.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#13514 Sep 3, 2013
usa 76 wrote:
LOL...you're allright rose. appreciate your passion. Just saddened from the wrong choices you have made. Take off that wig, and start to look for people who have gotten out of that miserable lifestyle you practice and enjoy your real purpose in life. Nothing wrong with a MAN designing womens clothes...no matter what macho men have to.say. There is however something wrong when they start wearing them. Think about it.
Hellooooooooooooooooooooo..... .

what wig are you talking about, Miss Cleo? and what dress?

There are NO people who have "gotten out of that lifestyle" you flaming dumbass.

I believe in freedom of expression. YOU think about it.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#13515 Sep 3, 2013
usa 76 wrote:
However, there are God given convictions every individual is born with.
No there aren't, and you can't prove it, either. I have two words for you: tabula rasa
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#13516 Sep 3, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear the fist same sex marriage in the USA ended in divorce? They sued Massachusetts over the definition of marriage but their marriage didn't last.
Brian, you really should stop advertising your stupidity on public forums.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Home, sweet home.

#13517 Sep 3, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
Brian, you really should stop advertising your stupidity on public forums.
R.F., you might want to try engaging the argument; people are catching on to the ad hominem irrationality in the post above.

For instance, then did you know the first same sex couple married in the USA has already divorced?
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#13518 Sep 3, 2013
If they want to teach gay anything the course should be elective.
usa 76

Los Angeles, CA

#13519 Sep 4, 2013
@ROSE

DAD A: On an athletic scholarship, my son completed his courses, went to law school and is now a successful lawyer. You bet I'm proud of him.

DAD B: What a coincidence. My daughter is currently in law school while raising her kids. Her husband supports her 100%. I admire her determination. Proud of her too.

ROSE's DAD: I'll take the fifth.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#13520 Sep 4, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>R.F., you might want to try engaging the argument; people are catching on to the ad hominem irrationality in the post above.
For instance, then did you know the first same sex couple married in the USA has already divorced?
So what if they divorced, Brian?

And everyone is well aware of your failed logic and ridiculous metaphors. Engaging in an argument with you is like arguing with a brick wall.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#13521 Sep 4, 2013
usa 76 wrote:
@ROSE
DAD A: On an athletic scholarship, my son completed his courses, went to law school and is now a successful lawyer. You bet I'm proud of him.
DAD B: What a coincidence. My daughter is currently in law school while raising her kids. Her husband supports her 100%. I admire her determination. Proud of her too.
ROSE's DAD: I'll take the fifth.
Really? Do you think fantasies you make up are in any way relevant to reality? Gee..... sounds like you're out of VALID arguments.
lol

Los Angeles, CA

#13522 Sep 4, 2013
MOM A: My daughter just gave birth to twins. Now I'm a proud grandmother of four!

MOM B: I know the joy you're feeling. My daughter-in-law blessed us with our 4th grandchild last year.

Rose's MOM: my cat had kittens...

lol...I could not resist. You're ok in my book Ross.
Rose Feratu

Hoboken, NJ

#13523 Sep 4, 2013
lol wrote:
MOM A: My daughter just gave birth to twins. Now I'm a proud grandmother of four!
MOM B: I know the joy you're feeling. My daughter-in-law blessed us with our 4th grandchild last year.
Rose's MOM: my cat had kittens...
lol...I could not resist. You're ok in my book Ross.
Care to share what you're smoking? It must be some good shit because your posts are so silly.
lol

Los Angeles, CA

#13524 Sep 4, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear the fist same sex marriage in the USA ended in divorce? They sued Massachusetts over the definition of marriage but their marriage didn't last.
wow...for reals? Shouldn't shock anyone. Does Rose know or does she need scientific evidence?
lol

Los Angeles, CA

#13526 Sep 4, 2013
Rose Feratu wrote:
<quoted text>
Care to share what you're smoking? It must be some good shit because your posts are so silly.
lol...silly? A man calling himself Rose and I'm silly?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Soros Foundation Spends Millions Annually to Su... 22 min YouDidntBuildThat 5
News Did Greg Abbott oppose the bathroom bill? 2 hr Farts 4 Us 48
News Giant gay-friendly church welcomed into United ... (Nov '06) 5 hr judy 1,284
News State investigation reveals discrimination at O... 6 hr Joseph DeDominicis 7
News 'Betsy DeVos, how do you sleep at night?' LGBTQ... 18 hr Dr Reker s Bellhop 1
News Pope Francis reportedly tells gay man: 'God mad... Fri The Lightbearer 9
News Whistleblower Chelsea Manning calls for radical... Fri TerriB1 1