Teaching Gay History in California

Jul 9, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

California lawmakers on Tuesday sent the governor a bill that would make the state the first requiring public schools to include the contributions of gays and lesbians in social studies curriculum.

Comments (Page 613)

Showing posts 12,241 - 12,260 of12,516
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
The Booty Bandit

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that improper grammar?
Both Grammar and spelling have long been established as irrelevant on internet message boards. Normal people know that it's just like a bunch of people sitting around bullsh*tting about whatever. He's just trying to show some superiority over you.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

The Booty Bandit wrote:
<quoted text>
Both Grammar and spelling have long been established as irrelevant on internet message boards. Normal people know that it's just like a bunch of people sitting around bullsh*tting about whatever. He's just trying to show some superiority over you.
Which shows his insecurities.

“equality for ALL means ALL”

Since: Jan 07

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not gay, and love isn't lustful. You just want to be loved, but you can't love, so self absorbed.
Obviously, you don't know anything about my love or marriage.

Next.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
How is that improper grammar?
LOL!! Stupid, stupid. Too dim, even, to realize you should be ashamed for being so stupid.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Which shows his insecurities.
Oh that's rich! Having standards makes me insecure.

LOL!

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Judged:

Largelanguage - anything of substance to say? Ever?
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously, you don't know anything about my love or marriage.
Next.
Oh really? I've gotten really far! You lie to yourself don't you to try to make you feel the "love" you have has more meaning than it does!
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!! Stupid, stupid. Too dim, even, to realize you should be ashamed for being so stupid.
No one really cares about grammar to be honest.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh that's rich! Having standards makes me insecure.
LOL!
Why should grammar matter? Why should grammar be a good standard to base a person by? Lying to yourself that it is a healthy standard just for the excuse to show how I am inferior?

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? I've gotten really far! You lie to yourself don't you to try to make you feel the "love" you have has more meaning than it does!
This is perhaps the most bizarre discussion I've ever had on topix.

You actually think you can assess the love in my marriage. LOL.

Look, we're in love. Nothing you can say can change or diminish that. The notion that you can somehow dispute that is truly strange.

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should grammar matter? Why should grammar be a good standard to base a person by? Lying to yourself that it is a healthy standard just for the excuse to show how I am inferior?
Grammar is just one measure of judging the mental capacity and intelligence of a person. If you are so stupid that you don't know the difference between "to" and "too," or "him" vs "he," then that takes some weight out of your argument, because you're obviously a less intelligent person.

Of course, we already have loads of comments from you to make that case much stronger than your poor grammar and spelling.

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh he's such a sweet kind caring person isn't he? Oh bromance is it? Awe, love smuff lad, we don't care. I don't need you telling me this.
Pappy WTF? You making fun of somebody's concept of love after you've been porkin' that po thing you call a wife after all theses years? Shameful..You're such a bigoted POS!

Fort Lauderdale FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No one really cares about grammar to be honest.
Words only ever uttered by stupid people.

Since: Jun 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't give a good proper arguement. The people decided who won the debate. Judge Walker had no evidence for the peoples reasons.
Clearly, you have not read the transcript and looked at the briefs submitted. I even provided samples of the testimony offered. There is much more.

Such easily disproved statements reflect poorly on you. Your statements have no basis in reality.

Many other courts have agreed, including the one that reviewed Judge Walkers decision, and the full circuit which refused to reconsider it.

There is no reasonable or legitimate governmental interest served by denial of equal treatment under the law. Straight couples gain nothing, and gay couples are harmed for no reason other than to support a traditional irrational prejudice.

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

We don't need any of that to show how inferior you are. You've already cornered that market. I'd wager all your friend would agree as well. No mater who he/she i mugshot be.

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>

Since: Dec 08

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 28, 2013

Might be.
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Tony C wrote:
<quoted text>
Grammar is just one measure of judging the mental capacity and intelligence of a person. If you are so stupid that you don't know the difference between "to" and "too," or "him" vs "he," then that takes some weight out of your argument, because you're obviously a less intelligent person.
Of course, we already have loads of comments from you to make that case much stronger than your poor grammar and spelling.
No, it isn't. Everybody is just as intelligent, Darwin. People could have dyslexia, maybe don't pay much attention to grammar, could be tired, or might simply have struggled learning it and made a habit of poor spelling. Such generalizations. And why should intelligence matter?

Uve

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't. Everybody is just as intelligent, Darwin. People could have dyslexia, maybe don't pay much attention to grammar, could be tired, or might simply have struggled learning it and made a habit of poor spelling. Such generalizations. And why should intelligence matter?
That logic sure wouldn't work on a job interview...just say'n
Largelanguage

Wrexham, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Uve wrote:
<quoted text>
That logic sure wouldn't work on a job interview...just say'n
Would you employ a hoodlum over a scientist? No, because he is wasting his life and has shown himself less valuable, that doesn't mean he is more stupid, it simply means he has more problems.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Largelanguage wrote:
<quoted text>
Would you employ a hoodlum over a scientist? No, because he is wasting his life and has shown himself less valuable, that doesn't mean he is more stupid, it simply means he has more problems.
"stupid" = stubborn and incorrigible ignorance

Feel familiar?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 12,241 - 12,260 of12,516
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
olderfor me 1 hr hot n sexy top 6
Cross Dressing (Oct '06) 2 hr EDDIE T 85
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 2 hr Play Boy 12,013
Looking for bottom philipino in Jubail (Jan '13) 2 hr HotTopJubail 169
Survey: Over 5K Same-Sex Couples Have Married i... 4 hr Dr Needsome 4
Trans Lobby Day to Bring Awareness to Capitol Hill 5 hr Catholic League of Duncey 4
Top in dammam looking for filipino bottom 7 hr COCKY 15
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••