What's next for LGBT movement?

What's next for LGBT movement?

There are 4 comments on the KCCI-TV Des Moines story from Jun 27, 2013, titled What's next for LGBT movement?. In it, KCCI-TV Des Moines reports that:

Once you're logged in, at the top of each article, video or slideshow you will see a list of your Facebook friends who recently visited Choose to share stories you'e read with your friends or turn sharing OFF to keep your reading experience anonymous .

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KCCI-TV Des Moines.

Remus

France

#2 Jun 27, 2013
Whatever it is it will only flush America further down the toilet than it already is.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#3 Jun 27, 2013
Remus wrote:
Whatever it is it will only flush America further down the toilet than it already is.
Slippery slope fallacy. Evidence suggests that equality leads to a better country.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#4 Jun 27, 2013
No, The people who brought this about will want more! They are straining their brains right now on how to keep their irons hot, to keep up the momentum. Wither now? They'll think of something!The last thing they'll do is go back to just living now that their dreams came true.
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#5 Jun 27, 2013
TerryE wrote:
No, The people who brought this about will want more! They are straining their brains right now on how to keep their irons hot, to keep up the momentum. Wither now? They'll think of something!The last thing they'll do is go back to just living now that their dreams came true.
My president was elected by dead people!
Regards, Terri
That is another slippery slope. There is still a lot of inequality in the laws regarding the LGBT, and many institutions still getting away with discrimination, legally I might add. Until all are treated with equality in every way, no one is truly free.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender woman comes out aged 52 1 hr TerriB1 1
News LGBT groups protest potential California textbooks 2 hr Giants fan 20
News Urged to resign over rants 3 hr Aspirin Between M... 13
News Texas middle school teachers resign after anti-... 17 hr Baptist ism by Proxy 9
News a CDC ban on 'fetus' and 'transgender?' Experts... 22 hr Hudson 106
News Reading series teaches students about inclusion 23 hr Wondering 10
News Elite Consensus: How Transgenderism Became the ... Mon DifferentIsNotWrong 38
More from around the web