Meet The Transgender Teen An Anti-LGBT Group Is Claiming 'Harassed' Her Classmates

Oct 21, 2013 Full story: ThinkProgress

The Pacific Justice Institute has claimed that a transgender teen at Florence High School in Colorado is harassing her classmates .

Full Story

“Sara for Fun (( M 2 F ))”

Since: Aug 10

Bahrain

#1 Oct 23, 2013
Homosexuals are considered outcasts from most of the security and judicial authorities and civil so, we carry within us character male and female sensation,and some time fully sense of feminism,who has these qualities of decision-makers? Must be empathy more seriously and to provide the best way for civil rights and equality in living also freely without annoyances...Unfortunately, does not is no recognition for homosexuals in my country, not to mention to give rights!!does not axed for your help to save me and pull out from such a large prison in which they live, and fully prepared to be a Wife for those who wish gay marriage..sarahomo69@yahoo.com

Since: Oct 13

Saudi Arabia

#2 Oct 24, 2013
Agreed...
Cordwainer Trout

Campbellsville, KY

#3 Oct 24, 2013
The vast majority of all homosexuals and transsexuals are exhibitionists in ways that commonly overwhelm any social gathering. That such a miniscule number of deviants and maladjusted people should be allowed to dominate and direct all narratives about anything at any time is the most insulting, egregious, destructive things that could ever happen to our culture. Homosexuals and transsexuals will never be satisfied, even with their own domination routines. They are sociopaths and have a need to exceed their own and anyone's dominance and control. Their behaviors are dangerous and retarding to the cultures in which they are allowed to thrive. This sociopath nature is what would put them all in mental hospitals, or subjugated and silent in any sane society. To think of how weak and characterless the cultures are, allowing one and one half percent of a population to control everything, is just sickening. But, it wouldn't be happening if the Communist Democrats in America were not allowed to use small, deceitful groups to keep the country confused and ill arranged.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Transgender Woman Featured in New Television Ca... 30 min TerryE 32
Apple CEO Donating to Gay Rights Campaign in South 1 hr Normal Decent Hetero 21
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 2 hr Memo 13,162
saudi gays!! (Feb '13) 3 hr ggaaayyy 231
i am bottom in dammam (Aug '12) 3 hr hot top 561
Amazing change occurred at transgendered woman'... (Jan '14) 5 hr TerryE 39
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 8 hr ahmed 1,517
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) Dec 18 cbtluvr2009 158
More from around the web