Ukraine gay pride marchers ready to defy violence

There are 10 comments on the The Guardian story from May 19, 2013, titled Ukraine gay pride marchers ready to defy violence. In it, The Guardian reports that:

Gay pride marchers are hoping to demonstrate against two pieces of anti-homosexuality legislation currently before Ukraine's parliament, above.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Guardian.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#1 May 19, 2013
Since Canada has become more generally accepting of refugees than the US, I predict we are going to see a flood of gay people seeking asylum from former Soviet countries landing here in Toronto. The situation in all of them is getting worse, not better.
Remus

New York, NY

#2 May 19, 2013
JohnInToronto wrote:
Since Canada has become more generally accepting of refugees than the US, I predict we are going to see a flood of gay people seeking asylum from former Soviet countries landing here in Toronto. The situation in all of them is getting worse, not better.
As long as they go to Canada and NOT the US. We don't need any more filthy gay pigs!

Since: May 12

Livonia, MI

#3 May 19, 2013
Remus wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they go to Canada and NOT the US. We don't need any more filthy gay pigs!
Aw. Your mama scared of some competition??

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 May 19, 2013
I sincerely hope that they remember Gandhi's methods. Anything else just plays into the hands of our opposition.

&fe ature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#6 May 19, 2013
Louis wrote:
It's refreshing to see some nations taking action against the scourge of homosexual perversion pervading our world today.
What "scourge" ?

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#7 May 19, 2013
Remus wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they go to Canada and NOT the US. We don't need any more filthy gay pigs!
Of course not. Pigs are intelligent creatures, whether they be straight or gay. Most Americans are not. You would want any smart creatures to ruin your mass stupidity now, would you?

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#8 May 19, 2013
Remus wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as they go to Canada and NOT the US. We don't need any more filthy gay pigs!
Want to know why the US is behind most of the developed countries now? Look in the mirror and you shall know the answer.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#9 May 19, 2013
KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Want to know why the US is behind most of the developed countries now? Look in the mirror and you shall know the answer.
My grandparents were from the Kiev, and I could NOT be prouder of maybe some of my long removed cousins being so brave! You, GO, Ukrainians!

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#11 May 19, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>My grandparents were from the Kiev, and I could NOT be prouder of maybe some of my long removed cousins being so brave! You, GO, Ukrainians!
Let's just hope that they don't waste their energies on methods that don't work in that culture ... and never did.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#12 May 19, 2013
I hope they each have their own can of pepper spray.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ireland same-sex marriage 19 min Rosa_Winkel 39
Looking for top or bottom in khobar or dammam (Jul '12) 53 min serious bottom 369
Fun in Yanbu 57 min Ali 12
News Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? (Sep '14) 1 hr NorCal Native 5,644
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 2 hr jeddah-boy 1,705
Hot Shemale looking for top non Arab 4 hr khan 9
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 4 hr khan 13,630
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 4 hr khan 1,872
More from around the web