Wonkette: A woman's prerogative: Tran...

Wonkette: A woman's prerogative: Transgender lady felon New Hampshire rep. changes mind

There are 1 comment on the UnionLeader.com story from Dec 1, 2012, titled Wonkette: A woman's prerogative: Transgender lady felon New Hampshire rep. changes mind. In it, UnionLeader.com reports that:

In what has become a favorite tradition, the Concord Community Music School invites you to usher in the holiday season with its annual Holiday Folk Concert featuring David... WASHINGTON, DC - In a speech today on the Senate floor, U.S. Senator Kelly Ayotte honored the life and legacy of Senator Warren Rudman - who passed away on November 19 at the ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at UnionLeader.com.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Dec 2, 2012
The strident sarcasm (and knowledge) of the writer undermines what might have been a good article. The writer, in one their less snarkier passages, she correctly uses the virtually unknown outside of Trans circles, "Cis-gendered" to describe non trans people. All this knowledge plus the sarcasm combines to make a put down that hints at a fifth column inside "Trans" circles.
Regards, Terri

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I want bottom in Dammam or Khobar 6 hr Zee211 3
News Anti-Gay Activists Are Running Out Of Places To... 10 hr Belles Echoes 7
i need bottom in riyadh (Jun '13) 10 hr I like soft botj 190
News Safe Schools Coalition and Minus 18 launch lesb... 14 hr Belles Echoes 1
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 16 hr jaan-11 1,916
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 16 hr jaan-11 2,173
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 17 hr Jeddah_m 14,040
More from around the web