Anti-gay laws, attitudes hold sway in many regions

Jan 16, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KNUS-AM Aurora

Simply confirm your registered email address below and click "Reset Password." We will immediately email you a link back to the site where you can enter a new password for this account.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Jeeesus Sheeeria

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Hmm, what are the average income and education metrics for these anti glbt areas?
Qwerty26

Rehoboth Beach, DE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Most of these countries don't have any way to measure income and education levels. They are backwards, regressive countries. In many cases, their anti-gay animus traces back to European imperialism - lessons taught by their "white masters" who enslaved countries and populations. Lessons that they can't seem to shake. Pathetic.
Jeeesus Sheeeria

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Oosp, I just assumed the article was talking only about buybull areas in the US.

My "mistake."
Chance

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Jeeesus Sheeeria wrote:
Oosp, I just assumed the article was talking only about buybull areas in the US.
My "mistake."
Only one of many that you make, not the least of which is to assume that Christians have no education and low income.
Jeeesus Sheeeria

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Only one of many that you make, not the least of which is to assume that Christians have no education and low income.
No mongoloid, you're confused in your sexual sickness again.

1. Not all Christians are ignorant, bigoted fundies. Far from it.

2. I don't assume all the folks in backwards buybull areas are throwback mouthbreathers. That's not how statistics work, you stupid piece of garbage.
Chance

Grove City, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Judged:

Jeeesus Sheeeria wrote:
<quoted text>
No mongoloid, you're confused in your sexual sickness again.
1. Not all Christians are ignorant, bigoted fundies. Far from it.
2. I don't assume all the folks in backwards buybull areas are throwback mouthbreathers. That's not how statistics work, you stupid piece of garbage.
Are you accustomed to lashing out, calling people names, etc. and getting positive results as you move through the real world, at your job, in your neighborhood? Just curious about how that works for you.
Jeeesus Sheeeria

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you accustomed to lashing out, calling people names, etc. and getting positive results as you move through the real world, at your job, in your neighborhood? Just curious about how that works for you.
You are a lying, mullah bigot. Get used to being dehumanized by more and more of society - the better educated part of society - you stupid filth.

By the way, cretin, you didn't acknowledge any of the content and how you bore false witness regarding what I posted. Which was and is unquestionably correct:

Not all Christians are fundie bigots.

"Buybull backwards area" doesn't mean _everyone_ living in such unfortunate places is a sexually ill bigot like yourself.

Clear now, you bigot?
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

I have no problem reiterating something eternally and the reason is that I am deliberately mimicking the behavior of "deeply religious" individuals who will never budge.

In another reality in another parallel universe where "religion" did not create such mind-blowingly and profoundly stupid and stubborn freaks -- I am not criticizing real, thoughtful religion here; I am referring to the unique and interesting way in which the very concepts of religion seem to play mind games with people and turn them into lunatics -- I might not adopt such a stubborn tactic, because I would never have known how out of their minds these people are.

At any rate, what I will reiterate eternally is this:

You can talk until you're blue in the face, choking, tears streaming down your face, and *if you are fac-tu-al-ly in-cor-rect* about something, FACTUALLY incorrect, you just wasted every breath, every effort, and every emotion. The antigay and the "deeply religious" are literally incorrect and even *very* deliberately lying about gay people, inborn orientation, etc. Therefore, I care zero, repeat zero, about their upset and their problems with these issues. Once they get their *facts* correct, we'll talk. End of discussion.
hi hi

Lancaster, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2014

Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
For god's sake, think. Think. Think.

If people call orientation a choice, do YOU think they sound educated? Not one scientific perspective on orientation or gays is saying this, yet the "religious" repeated it obsessively.

They sound stupid and uneducated when they do so.

They refuse and you literally refuse, I have *watched and witnessed* people like you repeatedly refuse, to acknowledge what I know you know: that when it's YOU being criticized (oh, hey! like right on this very board!) you don't like it either and you don't like being factually misrepresented.

The "gay is choice" thing is wrong, get. over. it. Then the antigay wouldn't be a bull's-eye target for claims that they sound profoundly stupid.
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Jeeesus Sheeeria wrote:
Hmm, what are the average income and education metrics for these anti glbt areas?
LOL! That is exactly what I was thinking when I read the news article
Poverty and ignorance breeds homophobia
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Chance wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor education and poverty is especially prevalent among evangelical fundamentalist enthusiasts whose leaders live in mansions of gold and ride around in chauffeur driven limos
Take this test to see if you qualify:
http://www.keithwhite.us/blnpuz.html

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

St. Louis, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>
Poor education and poverty is especially prevalent among evangelical fundamentalist enthusiasts whose leaders live in mansions of gold and ride around in chauffeur driven limos
Take this test to see if you qualify:
http://www.keithwhite.us/blnpuz.html
Hmmm, on a grander scale you are describing the United States, its' politicians, and its' general public.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2014

What do the places have in common? Besides Croatia, which is Catholic, they are dominated by three religious groups: Muslims, right-wing Protestants, and Christian Orthodoxy. They also have high religious observance levels because few of them fall into the category of high income countries (remember that the high income Arab countries which are also gay-hating are relatively small in population). Religion is the opiate of the masses, and hatred of a scapegoat is their cocaine.
Gremlin

Louisville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2014

Let the bigots hate gays all they want. We have made huge progress in recent years and will continue to do so until we gain ALL civil rights. The homophobes will still be clinging to thier hate while there will be more and more gay politicians, doctors, lawyers, and same sex marriage. Welcome to the 21st century, rednecks!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 14 of14
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 4 hr both jeddah 11,980
Looking for bottom philipino in Jubail (Jan '13) 7 hr Filipino Bottom 167
I need a massage from filipino in Eastern Province 9 hr Hot male 3
Top in dammam looking for filipino bottom 10 hr Filipino Bottom 13
i need top from riyadh 15 hr samerx 4
gay/bi skype fun (Jul '13) 16 hr Nodi top 145
Rift over religious exemption in anti-bias order 18 hr Wholly Silicon Wafer 1
•••
•••