Jailed transgender teen bound for psy...

Jailed transgender teen bound for psych center

There are 2 comments on the Sunherald.com story from Jun 20, 2014, titled Jailed transgender teen bound for psych center. In it, Sunherald.com reports that:

The department said two weeks ago the teen, known in court documents only as Jane Doe, had been accepted into a private youth treatment center in Massachusetts but it said Friday that it is still pending final approval.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sunherald.com.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Jun 21, 2014
Why is she in a psych hospital? Why is she being held without charges? Who has this power over her life? And Why? A good lawyer would get her out with a writ of Habeaus Corpus. Transpeople don't need hospitals to "Cure" them. They need medical guidance with hormones etc and benign neglect so they can find their own way in life.
Regards, Terri

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

#2 Jun 22, 2014
Article spelled it wrong, it's "transvestite".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 1 step forward, 2 steps back for LBGT rights in... 49 min Pope Closet Emeritus 4
News GLAAD studio study no hooray for Hollywood 51 min Pope Closet Emeritus 6
I will help you to find the suitable one Jeddah... (Jun '13) 7 hr Umar 91
News South Korean military convicts soldier for havi... 8 hr Deja vu all over ... 9
News Transgender woman doesn't want Colorado man who... 14 hr TerriB1 1
News Amherst raises Pride flag 23 hr Frankie Rizzo 4
News Texas pushes ahead with 'bathroom bill' as othe... Thu TerriB1 1
More from around the web