Male ‘transgender’ activist arrested after mid-flight striptease

Jul 4, 2013 Full story: Free Republic

A male 'transgender' activist was arrested in Edmonton last week after baring his surgically-constructed breasts in a mid-air striptease on a WestJet flight.

Full Story
Jeni M

Waterford, MI

#1 Jul 4, 2013
"Two wrongs do not make a right!" The female Flight Attendant was wrong in disrespectfully addressing these women the way she did and the women were wrong in parading around the aircraft topless exposing their breasts:Another case of ignorance and disrespect.

Since: Jul 08

Roanoke, VA

#2 Jul 4, 2013
This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say Transgender people are living out a fantasy and have NOTHING in common with Transsexuals. It's this type of behavior that gives all trans people a bad reputation and sets cis people against us. How can any of us EVER hope to be seen or treated as equals or as normal women with Idiots like this running loose showing their asses.

If you read the story you'll see they became offended by a simple comment by the flight attendant who was in fact paying them a compliments on their make-up, but because these two are pretending and not secure in their fantasy it only took one word to burst their bubble and send them into asshole male mode. The flights attendants comment "you guys need to tell me how you do your make-up" was innocent enough and it's a common phrase in conversation. How many of us have heard so said you guys when talking to a group of females ? It's not meant directing at their gender it's meant as you two or as a way to speak to the group at the same time. ie: You guys going to the party ? You guys going to the lake ? You guys want to go to the mall ? Transgender pretenders are so super sensitive that they become outraged if anyone says anything that they perceive as bursting their bubble.

“Even an Ice Princess can melt.”

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#3 Jul 4, 2013
Brandi Parker wrote:
This is exactly what I'm talking about when I say Transgender people are living out a fantasy and have NOTHING in common with Transsexuals. It's this type of behavior that gives all trans people a bad reputation and sets cis people against us. How can any of us EVER hope to be seen or treated as equals or as normal women with Idiots like this running loose showing their asses.
If you read the story you'll see they became offended by a simple comment by the flight attendant who was in fact paying them a compliments on their make-up, but because these two are pretending and not secure in their fantasy it only took one word to burst their bubble and send them into asshole male mode. The flights attendants comment "you guys need to tell me how you do your make-up" was innocent enough and it's a common phrase in conversation. How many of us have heard so said you guys when talking to a group of females ? It's not meant directing at their gender it's meant as you two or as a way to speak to the group at the same time. ie: You guys going to the party ? You guys going to the lake ? You guys want to go to the mall ? Transgender pretenders are so super sensitive that they become outraged if anyone says anything that they perceive as bursting their bubble.
So your only transsexual if your a positive to how people view us but transgender if your not?

I'm sorry but thatch ridiculous. You have to take the good with the bad there are going to be people who do stupid things its just how it is. The fact that you disapprove of someones actions doesn't make them any less transsexual.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 59 min ahmed 1,607
Transgender Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after ... 1 hr Jonah1 122
bottom in riyadh 30 2 hr ahmed0000 7
The Person Within: A Transgendered Mind 2 hr TerryE 1
Bisexuals hopeful as 1 of their own becomes a g... 3 hr swedenforever 61
Senate passes controversial transgender restroo... 3 hr TerryE 82
i am bottom in dammam (Aug '12) 4 hr Mature bottom 604
i need bottom in riyadh (Jun '13) 10 hr ahmed0000 114
Bottom in Riyadh (May '14) 10 hr ahmed0000 54
More from around the web