Ohio debates sex-orientation rule

Apr 16, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Toledo Blade

A proposal to protect school teachers from being fired or otherwise treated differently on the basis of sexual orientation is dividing the state school board.

Comments
41 - 55 of 55 Comments Last updated Apr 21, 2014
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong! You just want to deny love between me and a tree because you don't understand it! Bigot!
"Love" is fine. Whatever suits your wood.

But a contract requires the clear demonstration of comprehension and assent to the terms of the contract by the parties involved.

“Come and get it! ”

Since: Jan 09

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
That has NOTHING to do with having the right to marry the person of our choosing!
Oh, but it does. Anyway, by that rationale, I should have the right to line up 10 Hooters girls at the alter and marry them all at once too since they're the persons "of my choosing".

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

You might as well marry 10 tables/chairs from Hooters, as you won't find even one Hooter's girl interested in you!

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
You might as well marry 10 tables/chairs from Hooters, as you won't find even one Hooter's girl interested in you!
Right, because the fact that I disagree with you on a viewpoint automatically means that I'm a fat slob, right?

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Did I mention, "fat" in my post? Sorry if your insecurity speaks for itself. Have a good Easter.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

NE Jade wrote:
Did I mention, "fat" in my post? Sorry if your insecurity speaks for itself. Have a good Easter.
You insinuated that I was too disgusting to land a Hooters chick.

I'll have a great easter. You do thr same. I'm going to my parents house this afternoon to get "fat" on pork loin and sweet potatos.

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll have a great easter. You do thr same. I'm going to my parents house this afternoon to get "fat" on pork loin and sweet potatos.
You do "the" same. Must be my fat fingers can't type properly on my little smart phone...

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, but it does. Anyway, by that rationale, I should have the right to line up 10 Hooters girls at the alter and marry them all at once too since they're the persons "of my choosing".
If you want to marry 10 women from Hooter's at once.......file a lawsuit challenging Reynolds vs The Untied States......once SCOTUS overturns that previous ruling.........then go for it.......OTHERWISE sit down and shut up!!!

“Come and get it! ”

Traverse City

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

NorCal Native wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to marry 10 women from Hooter's at once.......file a lawsuit challenging Reynolds vs The Untied States......once SCOTUS overturns that previous ruling.........then go for it.......OTHERWISE sit down and shut up!!!
Ah, so you only fight for the "right" to marry when it fits your agenda. Go figure.

“TAKIA AND TA TONKA”

Since: Aug 08

HAPPY TOGETHER!!!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, so you only fight for the "right" to marry when it fits your agenda. Go figure.
Why SHOULD I fight for something that I'm NOT interested in? I would have to have some sort of STANDING to bring a lawsuit about an issue that I am personally NOT interested in........so, if polygamist WANT to have the right to marry multiple individuals......then THEY must be the ones to file the lawsuits and fight that fight.......when the Lovings wanted to fight the racial inequalities.....they DIDN'T fight for the right of Gays and Lesbians to marry........just the rights of other interracial couples who wanted to have the right to marry outside of their particular race....did they to have an agenda?

Since: Dec 08

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
And you think you have common sense? Really?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
Such need not be a revulsion based upon physical characteristics.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2014

Judged:

Sneaky Pete wrote:
<quoted text>
As we've said before, make a case. If we think it has merit, we'll support it ... AFTER we're done with the current project.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

fr Sneaky Pete:

>Oh, but it does. Anyway, by that rationale, I should have the right to line up 10 Hooters girls at the alter and marry them all at once too since they're the persons "of my choosing". <

No. Polygamy is ILLEGAL, brainiac. Simple as that. Have mommy explain it to you.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2014

Judged:

Pattysboi wrote:
fr Sneaky Pete:
>Oh, but it does. Anyway, by that rationale, I should have the right to line up 10 Hooters girls at the alter and marry them all at once too since they're the persons "of my choosing". <
No. Polygamy is ILLEGAL, brainiac. Simple as that. Have mommy explain it to you.
He's dreaming anyway. Not one would have such a pathetic man.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 44 min Dimitri100 309
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 56 min jibran 1,223
seeking shemale or bottom in Jeddah 1 hr mmm 4
i am bottom in dammam (Aug '12) 2 hr trymee34 464
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 2 hr Yemani 12,316
Massage in Jeddah ASAP (Sep '13) 2 hr mmm 121
Idaho 'Add the 4 Words' activists are sentenced 2 hr TerryE 35
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 3 hr mmm 257
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 6 hr fradillo 975