Chelsea Clinton says gay rights have made progress

Feb 16, 2014 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WTSP-TV Saint Petersburg

Former first daughter Chelsea Clinton says the gay-rights cause made "incredible progress" on political and legal fronts in 2013, but progress should not be mistaken for success.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Baldo

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

STFU you stupid twit!

“ WOOF !”

Since: Nov 12

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

It would be funny if it weren't so sad this is coming from the daughter of a guy who set gay rights back 20 years with his DADT policy he insisted on.

THANK GOD HE WAS IMPEACHED !

:)
Marcavage s Trick

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2014

Judged:

It sure has made progress: These days only about half the Cheney family pretends to be anti gay in order to attract votes or readers.

“Some people are gay - get over”

Since: Apr 08

Reading PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

We already know that gay rights have made progress. Did we NEED Chelsea Clinton to tell us this for some reason? Is the fact somehow made manifest by her speaking it aloud?
Rainbow Kid

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

KirkW wrote:
We already know that gay rights have made progress. Did we NEED Chelsea Clinton to tell us this for some reason? Is the fact somehow made manifest by her speaking it aloud?
''

It is important that she practice gay-friendly speeches in the public forum
She may very well be the next President from the Clinton Dynasty

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2014

Judged:

Rainbow Kid wrote:
<quoted text>''
It is important that she practice gay-friendly speeches in the public forum
She may very well be the next President from the Clinton Dynasty
Haven't we suffered enough ?!

And while people castigated Sarah Palin for quitting midterm, why did these same people not castigate Hillary Clinton for doing the exact same thing ? Hypocrisy, thy name is 'DEMOCRATS".

Reading PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
Haven't we suffered enough ?!
And while people castigated Sarah Palin for quitting midterm, why did these same people not castigate Hillary Clinton for doing the exact same thing ? Hypocrisy, thy name is 'DEMOCRATS".
Yes it was terrible for us to suffer a surplus in the budget, a reduction of the federal debt, and increased prestige around the world. Those were horrible things we had to suffer under the Clinton Presidency.

An people castigated Sarah because SHE WAS ELECTED and frankly I think they should have left her alone - it was the smartest damn thing she ever did. She was totally unfit for any office and every time she opens her mouth she proves that she's less intelligent then household pets.

“ WOOF !”

33.00, -111.51

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Judged:

KirkW wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it was terrible for us to suffer a surplus in the budget, a reduction of the federal debt, and increased prestige around the world. Those were horrible things we had to suffer under the Clinton Presidency.
An people castigated Sarah because SHE WAS ELECTED and frankly I think they should have left her alone - it was the smartest damn thing she ever did. She was totally unfit for any office and every time she opens her mouth she proves that she's less intelligent then household pets.
hillary had NOTHING to do with "a surplus in the budget, a reduction of the federal debt, and increased prestige around the world". The budget can ONLY be passed by Congress, and the "surplus in the budget, a reduction of the federal debt, and increased prestige around the world" was a result of a REPUBLICAN House Of Representatives PASSING a balanced budget for the FIRST TIME IN DECADES.

Hillary was elected to the U.S. Senate by the people of New York (I'm a New Yorker, but i didn't vote for her naturally), and just like Sarah Palin, HILLARY QUIT !

Reading PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 18, 2014

Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
hillary had NOTHING to do with "a surplus in the budget, a reduction of the federal debt, and increased prestige around the world". The budget can ONLY be passed by Congress, and the "surplus in the budget, a reduction of the federal debt, and increased prestige around the world" was a result of a REPUBLICAN House Of Representatives PASSING a balanced budget for the FIRST TIME IN DECADES.
Hillary was elected to the U.S. Senate by the people of New York (I'm a New Yorker, but i didn't vote for her naturally), and just like Sarah Palin, HILLARY QUIT !
They passed Clinton's budget - not their own. They haven't proposed a balanced budget in decades. GOP budgets are so out of balance they couldn't get past a first year accounting course. Yes Hillary was a Senator - not a Governor and she quit to run for President because she correctly determined it wasn't fair to the people of New York to not be a full-time Senator, not because she was the subject of ethics investigations like Palin who also quit because she didn't want to be lame duck Governor (her words, not mine). Oh Boo effing hoo.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 9 of9
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY agencies collecting more gender data 4 min Holy Silicon Wafer 6
Jeddah Gay BBM pins 2014 41 min Top 49
Irving-Based Exxon Mobil Says It'll Follow New ... 45 min Wondering 16
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 1 hr Salman 12,189
Dr. Nikolas Chugay :: Plastic Surgeon and LGBTQ... 1 hr Holy Silicon Wafer 19
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 1 hr cuteskhar 248
Legalizing Prostitution Would Protect Sex Worke... 2 hr TerryE 1
•••
•••