Transgender Student in Women's Locker Room Raises Uproar

Nov 4, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KSFO AM 560

The decision to allow a transgender 45-year-old college student who identifies as a woman but has male genitalia to use the women's locker room has raised a fracas among parents and faith-based organizations, who say children as young as 6 years old use the locker room.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of352
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
EnoughAlready

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
English, we speak it in Seattle, matter of fact it's been the primary language in western Washington since I can remember while growing up here. Please learn to at least Google.
Typical liberal.

You have nothing of value to your defense of this story so you attack people with meaningless dribble.

Pretty much how Obama won his campaign.
EnoughAlready

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Nov 7, 2012
 
Now try staying on the topic though I know that might be difficult since all liberals and especially those from Seattle have ADD.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EnoughAlready wrote:
Mothers since the dawn of time have always had the maternal instinct to "protect" their offspring from danger so why are all you liberals so shocked? Because you liberals have no clue as to what it takes to raise a descent family with morals and values? You want your childrn to live like 60's generation hippie's smoking weed and living life like you would on some nudist colony? Any "smart" parent would be aware of what's being allowed at this pool and do whatever it takes to protect their kids.
The real concern about this enire story is this..
How hard would it be for some perverted middle aged "creep" to just "claim" he was trans-gender to gain access to the girls locker room to scope out young girls or worse yet one "particuar" individual. Allowing this kind of thing opens too many possible doors and violates the safety of too many very young children. Evergreen should be held accountable and action taken by a higher power to make sure they do not continue to allow this. This school has been running wild with their twisted philosophies for too long getting away with cr@p and it's high time the state or government puts a stop it period.
If you can tell me how you are going to stop people who CLAIM they are trans-gender when they might possibly not be so they can get inside the girls locker room
I'd like to know how.
Perhaps then the mothers need to have hungry lions chasing their children again. Protecting from a true threat is one thing, making up a threat is dishonest. You're religious nonsense is what is twisted.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EnoughAlready wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical liberal.
You have nothing of value to your defense of this story so you attack people with meaningless dribble.
Pretty much how Obama won his campaign.
I'm a conservative, though I do lack the god delusion.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

EnoughAlready wrote:
Now try staying on the topic though I know that might be difficult since all liberals and especially those from Seattle have ADD.
Go back to your own state, tourist.
EnoughAlready

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps then the mothers need to have hungry lions chasing their children again. Protecting from a true threat is one thing, making up a threat is dishonest. You're religious nonsense is what is twisted.
Exposing yourself to 9, 10, 11 and 12 year old girls IS a threat and it can cause emotional and pyschological damage. By the sounds of it you probably had no problem being exposed to male privates when you were a small child. Just a normal everyday occurance for you back then?
EnoughAlready

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to your own state, tourist.
Trust me if I were a tourist I would never come to this state. I would just visit a circus somewhere else if I wanted to see freaks.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

EnoughAlready wrote:
<quoted text>
Exposing yourself to 9, 10, 11 and 12 year old girls IS a threat and it can cause emotional and pyschological damage. By the sounds of it you probably had no problem being exposed to male privates when you were a small child. Just a normal everyday occurance for you back then?
Wow, so now you are calling us weak. You just insulted every female on the planet.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

EnoughAlready wrote:
<quoted text>Exposing yourself to 9, 10, 11 and 12 year old girls IS a threat and it can cause emotional and pyschological damage. By the sounds of it you probably had no problem being exposed to male privates when you were a small child. Just a normal everyday occurance for you back then?
I'm sorry... Who was "exposing" themselves?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Nov 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

EnoughAlready wrote:
<quoted text>Trust me if I were a tourist I would never come to this state. I would just visit a circus somewhere else if I wanted to see freaks.
Hmm. You do know that a negative opinion without a credible basis is more a reflection of yourself. Just a friendly FYI. Peace to you my friend.
George the Great

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
Nov 8, 2012
 
First, since when is Evergreen State College in Seattle? It's in Olympia, WA.

And, I am not suggesting it a 20 year old, misguided individual did this it would be ok. It is wrong period. Think past this one individual and think of the children.

The issue is a individual, still the producing gental parts of the opposite sex, exposing themselves to minor children. What is wrong with covering up? Heck, I shower in a public mens room, I cover up going to and from the shower. If I go to the sauna I cover my privates; in and out of the sauna.

There is something wrong her with this 'famale' and those supporting her. No concern for the children. That is disturbing.
George the Great

Olympia, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
Nov 8, 2012
 
EnoughAlready wrote:
You have to wonder how this will impact the Evergreen Swim Team since they rely on membership and getting new swimmers usually coming out of swim lessons. Many parents will simply join another team and not put up with this thus membership will drop and the $$$ won't be coming in. I'm sure many parents there are ot aware of this issue and Evergreen most likely will try and "sweep" it under the rug lke it's no big deal but it is to many parents. I'm pretty sure if the Evergreen swim team see's a drop in membership and word gets around about this particular rule and regulation they may thnk twice because it will be a matter of survival for that college's pool. Other high schools should protest this and not use the pool and not finance these guys maybe that will have an impact I dunno. Everything comes down to the almighty dollar and if the Evergreen pool starts to suffer because of this I doubt they will be willing to lose all that money on the basis of one individual.
As disturbing as this is, there are plenty of high schools with pools in the local area. Maybe those pools should be utilize more and have Evergreen lose the money. As far as I know, Evergreen only has this policy and the area school district, thank heavens, do not.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
Nov 8, 2012
 
George the Great wrote:
First, since when is Evergreen State College in Seattle? It's in Olympia, WA.
And, I am not suggesting it a 20 year old, misguided individual did this it would be ok. It is wrong period. Think past this one individual and think of the children.
The issue is a individual, still the producing gental parts of the opposite sex, exposing themselves to minor children. What is wrong with covering up? Heck, I shower in a public mens room, I cover up going to and from the shower. If I go to the sauna I cover my privates; in and out of the sauna.
There is something wrong her with this 'famale' and those supporting her. No concern for the children. That is disturbing.
It is you who lacks concern for children.
EnoughAlready

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
Nov 8, 2012
 
George the Great wrote:
<quoted text>
As disturbing as this is, there are plenty of high schools with pools in the local area. Maybe those pools should be utilize more and have Evergreen lose the money. As far as I know, Evergreen only has this policy and the area school district, thank heavens, do not.
Exactly.

I'm pretty sure that if this school especially their swim program suffers financially because of this they will change their rules. The problem is that some high schools such as capitol cannot practice anywhere else as those other pools are being used by the high school teams unless you want to practice at 9pm at night when they are done using it. To be honest if it wasn't for the fact that Evergreen has a descent pool I doubt anybody would even go there but it does have one of the best pools around. It's just to bad they would rather make this one idiot a priority to make a point rather than running a safe and descent program for kids. Unless you have children you havce no reason to open your mouth about this topic because you have no clue what it's like to worry about the emotional safety of your kids.

I'll just keep a baseball bat by my side.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
Nov 8, 2012
 
EnoughAlready wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
I'm pretty sure that if this school especially their swim program suffers financially because of this they will change their rules. The problem is that some high schools such as capitol cannot practice anywhere else as those other pools are being used by the high school teams unless you want to practice at 9pm at night when they are done using it. To be honest if it wasn't for the fact that Evergreen has a descent pool I doubt anybody would even go there but it does have one of the best pools around. It's just to bad they would rather make this one idiot a priority to make a point rather than running a safe and descent program for kids. Unless you have children you havce no reason to open your mouth about this topic because you have no clue what it's like to worry about the emotional safety of your kids.
I'll just keep a baseball bat by my side.
Oh yeah, something different you have to smash it.
EnoughAlready

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
Nov 9, 2012
 
Crawl back under your rock freak.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
Nov 9, 2012
 
EnoughAlready wrote:
Crawl back under your rock freak.
Aw, can't stand the fact that you can no longer abuse other people just because they are different. You poor thing, you must be hurting.
EnoughAlready

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
Nov 9, 2012
 
And you annot stand the fact that you hve absolutely no grounds for defending Collen Francis and the Evergreen Puke College. It's one thing being different it's another thing to shove your difference down other peoples throats just to try and make a statement and a statement that can possibly harm under aged children. You obviously hav no children and I hope to god that you never have any because it's scary to think what you'd expose them to.

Hopefully Evergreen College will not be let off the hook on this one but considering Wahington State has become the official toilet bowl of the United States they will probably get away with it. I'm seeing membership drop on their swim team already compared to years ago when parents knew nothing of this going on.

It's only a matter of time before their swim team and the income that is being generated by renting out their pool will coming crashing down on them now that everybody knows about this. Nobody is going to let their daughter swim their if they feel their daughter is at risk to being looked upon by adult male eyes. Who's to say these freaks won't come walking in their with some sort of miniature camera and video tape these young girls and these kids end up getting exposed on the internet?

This is an issue that CANNOT ne ignored and this school needs to b held accountable.
EnoughAlready

Tacoma, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#41
Nov 9, 2012
 
Also I might add..
If Evergreen State College REALLY believed in the principal of not dicriminating against Colleen Francis they would not put up curtains inthe locker room. By doing this they are basically admitting they are not 100% against discrimination against trans-gender individuals. I believe they put up those curtains because they KNOW what will happen if they do not..they will lose membership and parents will take their children out of the swim team.
Evergreen should back up what they try and preach to everybody on the outside. If they TRULY believe in equal rights to trans-gender individuals remove the curtains in the locker room or consider yourself nothing but hypocrites. Stand by the very principals you try and shove in people's faces Evergreen. We all know you won't when your arm gets twisted and revenue is involved.
It all comes down to $$$ and that college knows it. It's a shame that those brainwashed kids that go there have no clue that their school doesn't practice what they preach.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#42
Nov 9, 2012
 
EnoughAlready wrote:
Also I might add..
If Evergreen State College REALLY believed in the principal of not dicriminating against Colleen Francis they would not put up curtains inthe locker room. By doing this they are basically admitting they are not 100% against discrimination against trans-gender individuals. I believe they put up those curtains because they KNOW what will happen if they do not..they will lose membership and parents will take their children out of the swim team.
Evergreen should back up what they try and preach to everybody on the outside. If they TRULY believe in equal rights to trans-gender individuals remove the curtains in the locker room or consider yourself nothing but hypocrites. Stand by the very principals you try and shove in people's faces Evergreen. We all know you won't when your arm gets twisted and revenue is involved.
It all comes down to $$$ and that college knows it. It's a shame that those brainwashed kids that go there have no clue that their school doesn't practice what they preach.
Did you know that a lot of women show their naked bodies to boys all the time? You don't have a problem with that. What about when fathers bring their little girls into the men's room? No problems there. But one person being different than you and it's a "sin." Take your religious notions and antiquated ideals to another life. You believe in an after life, go there, leave the living to the living.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of352
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

35 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Ohio debates sex-orientation rule 1 hr snyper 19
Massage(Yanbu) (Feb '13) 1 hr hotboth 295
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 2 hr Hi this aziz 26 189
looking for massage in Jubail (May '13) 2 hr suraj 77
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 4 hr curious 10,464
Massage in Jeddah ASAP (Sep '13) 4 hr khim 59
gay/bi skype fun (Jul '13) 5 hr Harryfelt 96
•••
•••
•••
•••