Washington College OK's Exposure of Young Girls to Transgender Male in Locker Room

Nov 1, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Gateway Pundit

Colleen Francis was using the sauna in a women's locker room inside the recreation center at the school late in September.

Comments
1 - 20 of 30 Comments Last updated Mar 15, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

Bigots really have to lie and make things up all the time, don't they?
ReaganS

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

That has got to be one of the most transphobic articles I have read in a long time. She is not a man or a trans man... WTF. They couldn't even do enough research about transgender people to get the terminology right. What a disgusting display of hate.
Gluteus Maximus

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Judged:

OK I give up. Where's the hate and "phobia"?? If the individual has a penis guess what? MALE!!!

He/she/it should at least be mindful of young children who don't understand these things. What I see here is a trouble-maker. Nothing less.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Gluteus Maximus wrote:
OK I give up. Where's the hate and "phobia"?? If the individual has a penis guess what? MALE!!!
He/she/it should at least be mindful of young children who don't understand these things. What I see here is a trouble-maker. Nothing less.
You can't really be that naive, can you? Or are you stupid or just a plain old bigot?
ReaganS

Dallas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Gluteus Maximus wrote:
This story broke a few weeks ago and it's nothing as described in this piece. It is a hit job on trans people. this author couldn't even get the terminology correct. The only trouble maker is the author.
Barbara

Panama City, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

So, if I (I am female) put on men's clothing and call myself Bob...I can then walk into a boys/men's lockerroom at will and expose my vagina? Is this freedom, or trespassing???

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 2, 2012

Barbara wrote:
So, if I (I am female) put on men's clothing and call myself Bob...I can then walk into a boys/men's lockerroom at will and expose my vagina? Is this freedom, or trespassing???
Technically it's protected under freedom of expression, however you would have to be insane to do such a thing, not because it would "offend" some simple minded person.
GayleJane

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 3, 2012

Judged:

Whilst being trans myself I do at (whilst in the transitional state) all times act with levels of sensitivity to others...and that does include changing in front of others...if not out of privacy also. For example when trying something on in shops I will only ever use screened cubicles, which most if not all ships these days do provide. Ditto swimming pools et al
I do feel that the actions of some of us within the community (marginalised and vulnerable that we are) are counter productive and result in the misunderstanding as evidenced here...sadly...
Yes she identifies as fem' and is harmless to others of her gender...no one goes the trial by fire of transition to "perve" on others...but there does appear to be some insensitivity at play perhaps...
In terms of genital exposure I tuck at all times except when washing at home...problem solved.
Gluteus Maximus

Bethpage, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

KittenKoder wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't really be that naive, can you? Or are you stupid or just a plain old bigot?
No, I passed 9th grade biology. Male genitalia = MALE. End of discussion. This sick cross-dresser should be locked away forever before he takes it to the next level like Jerry Sandusky.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Gluteus Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I passed 9th grade biology. Male genitalia = MALE. End of discussion. This sick cross-dresser should be locked away forever before he takes it to the next level like Jerry Sandusky.
You really are stupid, that's second grade biology you are reciting, not anything above. Not to mention you are a clone, not the transgendered people, you are more likely to be like the people you copy, like the Muslims in other words.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Gluteus Maximus wrote:
<quoted text>No, I passed 9th grade biology. Male genitalia = MALE. End of discussion. This sick cross-dresser should be locked away forever before he takes it to the next level like Jerry Sandusky.
Sounds like you know nothing. I am a male. That's the hurtful biological truth of this vessel called my body. That said, I'm not a man. Never was, never will be.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2012

Judged:

Barbara wrote:
In my opinion,she should not be exposing herself in this situation. She is doing LGBT a dis-service.
madmommy

Hollister, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

If I saw this MAN in the locker room exposing himself to my daughter you could here screams all the way to gay Massachusetts. I would have personally filed a lawsuit against him. So sick of being bullied into excepting a behavior that is unhealthy and turning it into normal and healthy. If you stand up for your rights you are called a hater and a bigot. He does not belong in a woman's locker room. He is a MAN.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

madmommy wrote:
If I saw this MAN in the locker room exposing himself to my daughter you could here screams all the way to gay Massachusetts. I would have personally filed a lawsuit against him. So sick of being bullied into excepting a behavior that is unhealthy and turning it into normal and healthy. If you stand up for your rights you are called a hater and a bigot. He does not belong in a woman's locker room. He is a MAN.
You are an uneducated twit of a bigot. Go worship your genie in the sky and leave the real world to the real people.
Madmommy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Judged:

3 college degrees and a right to my opinion. I am a registered nurse. I know how disease is spred and who spreds disease. Please. It is not just aids. Hepatitis A B and C. syphilis is back. Mrsa abscess on rectums. You are not going to bully me. The facts speak for themselves.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 10, 2012

Madmommy wrote:
3 college degrees and a right to my opinion. I am a registered nurse. I know how disease is spred and who spreds disease. Please. It is not just aids. Hepatitis A B and C. syphilis is back. Mrsa abscess on rectums. You are not going to bully me. The facts speak for themselves.
You are a failure as a nurse if you think such you're not just as effective at spreading such as anyone else.
Madmommy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Really? Never seen a straight person with an mrsa rectal abscess. My father had hep b an c ( used iv drugs 50ys ago)... mom did not because they did not have ass sex. Please, aids is spread the same way hep c is. Go on to the cdc web site. Read gay men and syphilis. Your lifestyle is deviant, unhealthy and not for kids to view. Keep it in the closet when my 6 year old is present... tolerance means i only have to tolerate you... i do not have to except you has normal and healthy.. you are mentally ill. Depression? Suicide attempts? Hep c positive? I am willing to bet all of the above.
madmommy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

No i am not. I do not have a penis that i put in other men's butts. I have only seen mrsa rectal abscess on gay men. Cdc states syphilis is on the rise, gay men. Stay in tue closet and away from my kid. Tolerance means to tolerate.. i am not going to embrace a deviant lifestyle nor teach my child to. Do you have depression, hiv, hep b or c.. a job? Do you live off the government? I bet yes to all of the above.

“I Am No One Else”

Seattle

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Judged:

Madmommy wrote:
Really? Never seen a straight person with an mrsa rectal abscess. My father had hep b an c ( used iv drugs 50ys ago)... mom did not because they did not have ass sex. Please, aids is spread the same way hep c is. Go on to the cdc web site. Read gay men and syphilis. Your lifestyle is deviant, unhealthy and not for kids to view. Keep it in the closet when my 6 year old is present... tolerance means i only have to tolerate you... i do not have to except you has normal and healthy.. you are mentally ill. Depression? Suicide attempts? Hep c positive? I am willing to bet all of the above.
Your bias is showing, and that kind of bias kills people. I know, I was almost killed because "there's no way a person like her could have that." So it would be safe to assume that you are lying about being an RN, since RNs don't use the CDC statistics, they're the ones that told me how they rely only one diagnosed ailments and that most illnesses are passed to partners because of being undiagnosed, usually by people as ignorant as you are.

I am not "normal," no life form is, there is no such thing as "normal" for any living organism, biology 101. As for healthy, well no, I was misdiagnosed for an ailment due to being thin, what people call "healthy" now, because "skinny people don't get that." It almost killed me. Your bias kills everyone.
Madmommy

San Jose, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 11, 2012

Oh yes.. 3 college degrees. A registered nurse. I will treat you with respect and dignity. I do not have to accept your life style has normal and healthy. Read CDC about the increase of syphilis being gay men. Not stats! I another costly program to get gays to use condoms. I care for the homeless and the drug addicted. Does not mean i need to teach my kids to embrace this behavior.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••