Intersex Australia: Third Gender Allowed On Personal Documents In Addition To Male And Female

Jun 14, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: International Business Times

Gender X. The Australian government is allowing transgender and intersex individuals to choose a third gender in addition to male and female when filling out personal documents.

Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Jul 22, 2013
The SWAT Team

Sydney, Australia

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Great news for the team. Slowly we will achieve respected status for all transexuals and hijras.
tobas

Australia

#2 Jun 14, 2013
welcoming freaks and trash, thats labours legacy
Nakeeran

Perth, Australia

#3 Jun 16, 2013
You can be either male or female, gays are no human and transexuals are only into sex trade.
sid

Brisbane, Australia

#4 Jun 16, 2013
I suppose indians with really little dicks could fit into the intersex catagory.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Jul 22, 2013
Nakeeran wrote:
You can be either male or female, gays are no human and transexuals are only into sex trade.
Need another new category for you then ~ wad!
Intersex is both male and female and does not fit neatly into either.
Gays are the same as everyone else, it's only their sexual preferences that differ not their gender.
Not all transsexuals are into the sex trade, and what if they were, so what, they like everyone, are still required to fill out documents which ask for a gender box to be ticked.

“Peace”

Since: Feb 08

Earth

#6 Jul 22, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Need another new category for you then ~ wad!
Intersex is both male and female and does not fit neatly into either.
Gays are the same as everyone else, it's only their sexual preferences that differ not their gender.
Not all transsexuals are into the sex trade, and what if they were, so what, they like everyone, are still required to fill out documents which ask for a gender box to be ticked.
I thought there might be less ignorance in Australia?
The Queen King

Makati City, Philippines

#7 Jul 22, 2013
This is happening NOW in Australia?

LOL for a first world country, Aus is more backward than so many third world asian countries, who have had this column of "other" in the gender heading of forms along with male and female for quite a while now.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i am bottom in dammam (Aug '12) 10 min Hunterboy 523
California Takes a Stand Against Gay and Trans ... 27 min eJohn 72
Ga. teen kicked out after admitting he's gay to... 42 min eJohn 33
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 55 min Mature 12,691
saudi gays!! (Feb '13) 2 hr Sahil123 206
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 3 hr mature both 1,332
looking for Bisexual or lesbian Fillippina in J... (Oct '12) 4 hr nisha 38
Massage in Jeddah ASAP (Sep '13) 15 hr John 145
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 23 hr indian top jeddah 1,122
•••