Transgender Woman Blames Firing On Us...

Transgender Woman Blames Firing On Using Wrong Bathroom

There are 1 comment on the FOX16 story from Mar 19, 2014, titled Transgender Woman Blames Firing On Using Wrong Bathroom. In it, FOX16 reports that:

A transgender woman says she was fired from her job at McDonald's for using the ladies bathroom.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at FOX16.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Mar 20, 2014
Arkansas can be like that! I had no problems when I was there, but the potential was always there. McDonalds backed up when she brought up the dreaded LS word (Law Suit) But it was conditional. She would have to use the men's room. "Yeah we'll let you play lady, but you have to use the men's room when you want to relieve yourself" How would that work out? Maybe her mistake was saying that she had been a homosexual all her life. If she's a Transexual, then she was never a homosexual. Gay and TS are two totally different things.
Regards, Terri

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump bans transgender people from military 2 hr Daisy 342
News Gay rights is personal for Fla. candidates 3 hr a nice troller 3
News Celebrate with Allentown's Pride in the Park Fe... 3 hr Xavier 2
News Gov. Abbott suggests 'bathroom bill' is likely ... 4 hr nanoanomaly 5
News Do you find this sign offensive? 8 hr Out of Potty Expe... 9
News Patrick's Cabaret settles antigay discriminatio... 9 hr Rev Cash Dollar 13
News Gay rights is personal for Florida gubernatoria... 21 hr The Troll Stopper 2
More from around the web