Are Men Who Are Attracted to Transgen...

Are Men Who Are Attracted to Transgender Women Gay?

There are 2 comments on the Advocate story from Feb 10, 2014, titled Are Men Who Are Attracted to Transgender Women Gay?. In it, Advocate reports that:

When it comes to matters of attraction and dating, sometimes it's better to hear information that's based purely on personal experience rather than statistical data.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Advocate.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#1 Feb 11, 2014
No! They are not! Having known a few "Admirers" myself, they are not Gay. Natal women may not understand this, but men are attracted to an image. Transexual women fufill that image sometimes better than they do and they call the guys who are attracted to us as Gay. Fix you hair! Put on a little makeup! wear dresses and skirts! Forget about being "Liberated"! and most important, don't fight about what you'll do and won't do sexually. Transexuals love dressing as women (Dresses and skirts), wearing a little make up, and being the guy's greatest lover! No guy who gets turned on by femininity is Gay!
Regards, Terri

Since: Dec 12

Concord, CA

#2 Feb 25, 2014
Thank you for your perspective. I agree....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Transgender people in Iran face discrimination ... 49 min TipsyFromCentralC... 3
News Pope Francis reportedly tells gay man: 'God mad... 2 hr Dale 1
News The Fight for LGBT Equality in 2018 Will Be Fierce 12 hr FART FRANK 137
News Apple faces LGBTQ backlash for considering Nort... Sun Ex Senator Santpo... 2
News 'Biggest and best' Exeter Pride as thousands fl... May 18 Frankie Rizzo 11
News Republican candidate for Congress confronts tra... May 18 TerriB1 1
News Tony Perkins: Accepting Transgender People Like... May 18 TerriB1 1