Judged:

snyper wrote:
<quoted text>
He's very unique as a President. He has been absolutely consistent in his effort to deconstruct "the Imperial Presidency" wherever possible, requiring Congress to move on almost everything that is Constitutionally properly in their sphere of responsibility. He has acted through Executive Order only to overcome logjams, or where to do so was both right and within the purview of his office.
The "spying" is pure Patriot Acts parts 1,2, etc., ALL enacted by Congress under Bush. Once emplaced and the Nation being at War, a kind of war against a nation-less movement, such an Act is reasonable if not ideal. Be assured that much has been done globally beyond what you've read and heard that has heightened your safety. NONE of the teams have been idle in years. Be certain, too, that much of what we've experienced is very oldschool lateral aggression from old adversaries acting through proxies, AND in the sphere of economic warfare where we got seriously bloodied.
It's too bad that as we leave Afghanistan next year, ending our war in the common perception, that China will have full mining rights to the rare earth deposits there and in Pakistan, which it supports vs India and her ally ... us.
The global situation is very complex, resembling a 4-dimensional game of GO.
I am not assured, and if it were feasible, despite what I like about Obama, I would impeach him for the scale at which our country had violated our 4th amendment rights. As a programmer, I am extremely perturbed by this.