Jessie J: I want to marry a man

Jessie J has said that being bisexual was just "a phase" for her and she is now looking for a husband.

Read more
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Apr 8, 2014
The idiot is STILL bisexual. She is just opting one way.

Duh.
Harvey

New York, NY

#2 Apr 8, 2014
I'm glad to see someone finally really "coming out" and telling the truth!

Way to go Jessie J!

Damn you're hot! I'll marry you!

“SCOTUS will Rule in June for”

Since: Aug 08

MARRIAGE EQUALITY:-)

#3 Apr 8, 2014
snyper wrote:
The idiot is STILL bisexual. She is just opting one way.
Duh.
Either she's bisexual or she was bi-curious or she just DOESN'T like labels......either way....she's the one who made a big deal out of it in the FIRST place.........funny, how the anti-gay folks see this as something more than it REALLY is!!
Religionists R Us

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Apr 8, 2014
She appears to be some sort of reactionary or opportunistic idiot to use the phrase that bisexuality was "just a phase" for her.

All she had to do was refer to Margaret Cho - married to a man for a long time, identifies as qu eer - to find a more sensible way to handle this.

(Also, Jessie J.'s future husband better take out a bisexuality insurance policy on his wife, anyway, imo.)
Religionists R Us

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Apr 8, 2014
Harvey wrote:
Damn you're hot! I'll marry you!
Oh, you're mixed up. Jessie J. identifies as female.
Harvey

New York, NY

#7 Apr 8, 2014
Many people who turn gay do it for the same reasons people turn to drugs, alcohol, alternative lifestyles(hippie, punk, vegan, goth), and other risky behaviors, etc. Some grow out of this phase and return to a normal lifestyle. Many never make it back.
Frontline Fighter

Uniontown, PA

#8 Apr 8, 2014
Good for her! Here's the key part:

"I have changed and grown up A LOT, and that's allowed. And I feel more comfortable in my own skin now than ever before.

"I refuse to feel boxed and judged because of how I felt once! A long a** time ago. People change."

And some people resist change and never grow up. Arrested development prevails.
Religionists R Us

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Apr 8, 2014
Harvey wrote:
Many people who turn gay
You should know the closet cases were gay all along. Just as you know we are all sinners: Thieves, murderers, fundamentalists, drug addicts, adulterers....

I like the idea that heterosexuality is a lifestyle choice, however.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#10 Apr 8, 2014
Harvey1 wrote:
Many people who turn gay do it for the same reasons people turn to drugs, alcohol, alternative lifestyles(hippie, punk, vegan, goth), and other risky behaviors, etc. Some grow out of this phase and return to a normal lifestyle. Many never make it back.
Oh, seriously. Your issues are just that. Don't post as if a representative of all gay people. One who considers a practicing vegan risky behavior is beyond ridiculous! Now change username/location and post some more nonsense!
The Gay Dog

Leverett, MA

#11 Apr 8, 2014
Degenerate thinkers breed degenerate people. Right Jade? It's a Jewish thing.
:o)
Religionists R Us

Philadelphia, PA

#12 Apr 8, 2014
The Gay Dog wrote:
Degenerate thinkers
Scratch a homophobe, find a racist. And an anti Semite. And a misogynist, for that matter.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#13 Apr 8, 2014
Harvey wrote:
Many people who turn gay do it for the same reasons people turn to drugs, alcohol, alternative lifestyles(hippie, punk, vegan, goth), and other risky behaviors, etc.
Go on...

You say they do this all for the "same reasons". So, what ARE those reasons? Please edify us. What are these identical reasons that drive people to drugs, alcohol and veganism?
I Love NE Jade

Leverett, MA

#14 Apr 8, 2014
Religionists R Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Scratch a homophobe, find a racist. And an anti Semite. And a misogynist, for that matter.
You are a degenerate sexual psycopath.
They aren't even semitic you moron. They ARE the racist for their own supremacy. Who runs the bank and just about every other administrative department of significance? Who's foreign policy directly affects our domestic policy? Yup! They do.

“Equality marches on! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#15 Apr 8, 2014
Religionists R Us wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't she the biggest whack-a-doodle on Topix? Certifiable and a creepy stalker!
Bolshevik

Leverett, MA

#16 Apr 8, 2014
You get healthcare and you should be grateful. This has been the plan of the minds like Trotsky, Lenin, and Carl Marx. But you're too stupid to see this all.
Religionists R Us

Philadelphia, PA

#17 Apr 8, 2014
EdmondWA wrote:
<quoted text>
Go on...
You say they do this all for the "same reasons". So, what ARE those reasons? Please edify us. What are these identical reasons that drive people to drugs, alcohol and veganism?
I can't imagine that you accepted the premise that one's sexual orientation is something chosen in the sense that the various, named disease conditions are chosen [sic].
Religionists R Us

Philadelphia, PA

#18 Apr 8, 2014
I Love NE Jade wrote:
<quoted text>
Who runs the bank and just about every other administrative department of significance? Who's foreign policy directly affects our domestic policy? Yup! They do.
White people?
Religionists R Us

Philadelphia, PA

#19 Apr 8, 2014
Bolshevik wrote:
You get healthcare and you should be grateful. This has been the plan of the minds like Trotsky, Lenin, and Carl Marx. But you're too stupid to see this all.
Thanks for the update "Carl" Marx. We know you are the authority on Karl's lesser known, equally dangerous brother.

“Unconvinced”

Since: Nov 09

Seattle, WA

#20 Apr 8, 2014
Religionists R Us wrote:
I can't imagine that you accepted the premise that one's sexual orientation is something chosen in the sense that the various, named disease conditions are chosen [sic].
Oh, no. Just patiently walking Harvey through the gigantic gap in his reasoning.

Heck, I didn't even know that being a hippie or goth WAS a "risky behavior". ;)

“What Goes Around, Comes Around”

Since: Mar 07

Kansas City, MO.

#21 Apr 8, 2014
She will marry a man and play with women on the side. Betcha!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Arkansas governor says he'd sign religious prot... 1 hr Xstain Fatwass Ce... 18
I will help you to find the suitable one Jeddah... (Jun '13) 1 hr Sheyano 44
News Federal rights panel discusses protections for ... 1 hr Concerned 29
Massage in Jeddah ASAP (Sep '13) 2 hr mynet 291
News Chattanooga voters repeal civil rights for LGBT... (Aug '14) 2 hr WasteWater 260
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 5 hr khan 1,637
News Businesses: Indiana's gay discrimination is bad... 6 hr Rainbow Kid News 19
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 7 hr MZY 470
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) Fri Slavehole 169
More from around the web