LGBT agenda goes too far

The "Our View" on April 24 was a disappointing caricature coming from the Times-Herald staff. Full Story
Great letter

San Jose, CA

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Thank you Mike. You hit the nail on the head; why should someone be forced to accept the fact that male anal intercourse is ACCEPTABLE and NORMAL? Let the LGBT people start their OWN scouting organizations. WE are bigots? Well you LGBT people are the most INTOLERANT people, and have NO RESPECT for any one else's scruples. That, in addition to being an unbalanced group of individuals. HEY- you will NEVER get me to accept it butt sex between males is NORMAL.
Kurt

Anonymous Proxy

#2 Apr 30, 2013
Great letter wrote:
Thank you Mike. You hit the nail on the head; why should someone be forced to accept the fact that male anal intercourse is ACCEPTABLE and NORMAL? Let the LGBT people start their OWN scouting organizations. WE are bigots? Well you LGBT people are the most INTOLERANT people, and have NO RESPECT for any one else's scruples. That, in addition to being an unbalanced group of individuals. HEY- you will NEVER get me to accept it butt sex between males is NORMAL.
Amen to that!
Hetero

Vallejo, CA

#5 Apr 30, 2013
Butt sex between men, yucky!
Swede

Eslöv, Sweden

#6 Apr 30, 2013
Great letter wrote:
Great article! 100% spot on!

At some point in the near future society is going to open their eyes and see the detrimental affects of allowing homosexuals to run amok. Especially the affects it has on our youth. Homosexuals are forcing their way into our schools and teaching kids about gay sex. They're forcing their way into the Boy Scouts. We even have the President of the United States himself congratulating and praising a basketball player for "coming out". WTF? When are we going to say enough is enough?
Maxine

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Apr 30, 2013
So mike how do you feel about anal penetration between a male and a female. Where the female penetration the male with a harness and toy?
Prostate stimulation is amazing.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#10 Apr 30, 2013
Great letter wrote:
I'm gay and never engage in anal sex.

Why do you assume that all gay males engage in anal sex ?

And I think guys buttf**ing women is perverted and unnatural. And if that what a heterosexual couple's relationship is built on, then the government shouldn't legally recognize it.
Remus

Anonymous Proxy

#12 Apr 30, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gay and never engage in anal sex.
Yeah and I bet you've never masturbated either.

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#14 Apr 30, 2013
Why does this ridiculous myth persist ??? LOL

“ WOOF ! ”

Coolidge, AZ

#15 Apr 30, 2013
LOL

I shouldn't have made post #12. It's obvious. People believe what they want to believe. And with many people, it's impossible to convince them of anything, because what they insist on believing in, even if it isn't true, is what makes them happy.
Wanglow

Vallejo, CA

#16 Apr 30, 2013
Not all "gay" people are rabid sexmaniacs, and who cares, and why? I am offended however, by the comments made by the President of the United States on this subject. The Imposter in Chief has once again attempted to divide OUR American experience into Class against Class. I don't hate gay people, or anybody else, I just don't want hear about it, I've got my own problems.
Lamont Hightower

Vallejo, CA

#17 Apr 30, 2013
Wanglow wrote:
Not all "gay" people are rabid sexmaniacs, and who cares, and why? I am offended however, by the comments made by the President of the United States on this subject. The Imposter in Chief has once again attempted to divide OUR American experience into Class against Class. I don't hate gay people, or anybody else, I just don't want hear about it, I've got my own problems.
I know right? Makes you wonder if the great one has had some broke back mountain in his past? I also find it sad how the die hard christian blacks folks give him a pass on this.
Kara

Benicia, CA

#19 Apr 30, 2013
You know, it's pretty telling that anti-gay crusaders are way, WAY more fixated on the whole buttsex thing than any gay man I've ever met. You think about men having sex with men more than a man who actually *has* sex with men. And anyway, what has to go wrong in someone's mind that they think "I don't like the way they have sex" is a legitimate reason to hate on people and deny us rights? Tell you what, kids. You stay in your bedrooms, I'll stay in mine, and you stop trying to make/keep me a second-class citizen. Okay? Okay.
Howie the Hound

San Rafael, CA

#20 Apr 30, 2013
Kara wrote:
You know, it's pretty telling that anti-gay crusaders are way, WAY more fixated on the whole buttsex thing than any gay man I've ever met. You think about men having sex with men more than a man who actually *has* sex with men. And anyway, what has to go wrong in someone's mind that they think "I don't like the way they have sex" is a legitimate reason to hate on people and deny us rights? Tell you what, kids. You stay in your bedrooms, I'll stay in mine, and you stop trying to make/keep me a second-class citizen. Okay? Okay.
Yuck!
Beauty Queen

Croydon, UK

#21 May 1, 2013
Hetero wrote:
Butt sex between men, yucky!
It is all about sex for you people ....

Since: Mar 07

Hanover, VA

#22 May 1, 2013
Great letter wrote:
Thank you Mike. You hit the nail on the head; why should someone be forced to accept the fact that male anal intercourse is ACCEPTABLE and NORMAL?
Why do you start fantasizing about male anal sex when you hear about gay folks out in the world? Or marriage? Or bullying? Or employment discrimination?

Wouldn't that be YOUR personal problem ?

It seems to point to a deep sexual insecurity on your part, that you might need some help working on.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#23 May 1, 2013
When a person is accepted in society and treated by others the same as you would treat anybody else then this is not an agenda this is common decency to have respect for one another. Why is a person's gender or sexuality such an issue in everyday interactions. Is it just me, or does everybody who meets a person in daily life stop to contemplate what they were doing in bed the night before, because I don't.
Denis

Glasgow, UK

#24 May 1, 2013
I honestly didnt know what went up my arse gave you hetros a bloody headache take a pill or something geez

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Senate passes controversial transgender restroo... 3 min zyondra 44
Transgender Bruce Jenner will be lesbian after ... 3 min cpeter1313 112
Does sex with a trans woman make me gay? (Jan '13) 27 min pinkmesmerized 21
Officer in gay pride parade incident speaks out 1 hr WeTheSheeple 65
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 4 hr searching soft an... 13,433
i am bottom in dammam (Aug '12) 4 hr 20top 594
I will help you to find the suitable one Jeddah... (Jun '13) 5 hr moon 37
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 14 hr khalid 1,599
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 15 hr khalid 446
More from around the web