Joan Rivers jokes Obama is gay, first...

Joan Rivers jokes Obama is gay, first lady transgender

There are 6 comments on the CNN story from Jul 7, 2014, titled Joan Rivers jokes Obama is gay, first lady transgender. In it, CNN reports that:

Joan Rivers' sense of humor likely doesn't go over well at the White House. The comedian and TV personality joked in July that America has its first gay POTUS in President Barack Obama, and went on to say that the first lady, Michelle Obama, is transgender.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CNN.

no doubt

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 7, 2014
Who knows? Maybe she really is.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#3 Jul 7, 2014
That wasn't very nice of her, insulting Gays and Trans people like that!
Regards, Terri
Cordwainer Trout

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 7, 2014
It is the depravity of homosexuality, which opens the door to a disparaging humor disregarding its affect on the Obama daughters. America is no longer a healthy place for children, since gays have been allowed to exhibit their diseased lifestyles in public and molest children's minds at younger and younger ages. That is the core problem and Joan's horrible coarseness is just another example of the madness in a country allowing sodomites to redefine morality. Make Obama's promotion of homosexual deviance illegal and the Joans of the the world will have to talk about something else.

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 7, 2014
fr trout:

...America is no longer a healthy place for children, since gays have been allowed to exhibit their diseased lifestyles in public and molest children's minds at younger and younger ages..<

Please leave, then. I hear Russia or Uganda would welcome you with open arms.
Dr Reker s Bellhop

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jul 7, 2014
TerryE wrote:
That wasn't very nice of her, insulting Gays and Trans peoplei
You're insane, though. You don't know there's climate change, so we can't possibly expect you to fathom "context," you sick tee baggrz.
fedupwiththemess

Ashburn, VA

#7 Sep 4, 2014
she is stupid and slits her own throat with her negative comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News LGBTQ festival canceled in Haiti amid threats, ... 1 hr david traversa 1
gay/bi skype fun (Jul '13) 2 hr jeddah_bottom69 355
Looking for bottom in jeddah 2 nite (May '13) 2 hr jeddah_bottom69 224
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 7 hr Bader_alkaaaser 2,264
News Judge orders girls' bathroom access for transge... 10 hr Sneaky Pete 4
I need Sexy Massage in Jubail from Filipino!!!!!! 11 hr khalidxjx 1
i am top in riyadh 11 hr faisal112 1
More from around the web