Teacher Backlash Over Transgender Comments

Dec 6, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: EDGE

A western Colorado school board member says she has no regrets saying boys should be castrated if they want to use a girls' locker room.

Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Dec 9, 2013

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2013

I think the "Boys" would agree with her! However the law probably wouldn't allow it. The "Boys" are not trying to gain access to some secret female place, they're trying to use the bathroom that they think is most appropriate and that they don't want to be around other boys.
Regards, Terri
Diana s

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 8, 2013

I agree with Terry E. and second they are not boys, but Transgenders. And is the school board going to pay for the surgery? because insurance won't. Maybe girls should have their breast removed so they can play boy sports. see how supid that sounds.
Thank you,
Diana

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 9, 2013

They haven't gotten around to recognizing the existence of Transexuals yet, they're still only acknowledging two genders and to them, you're either one or the other.
Regards, Terri
Diana s wrote:
I agree with Terry E. and second they are not boys, but Transgenders. And is the school board going to pay for the surgery? because insurance won't. Maybe girls should have their breast removed so they can play boy sports. see how supid that sounds.
Thank you,
Diana

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 1 hr topinjeddah 1,309
i need body wax 1 hr chicken barbeque 3
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 2 hr I can read 778
I wanna bottom in jubail 3 hr ryn2134 8
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 5 hr bottom saudi 12,611
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 6 hr khsif 1,081
HIV is a Gay Disease (Oct '06) 8 hr lgbt is silly 285
Massage in Jeddah ASAP (Sep '13) 18 hr Bottom madena 139
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) Wed Sam-Lebanese-Top 289

Search the Transgender Forum: