Transgender Adult Baby on TV

Transgender Adult Baby on TV

Posted in the Transgender Forum

TVguy

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jan 12, 2012
Seems like tomorrow (1/13/12) on The Bill Cunningham Show (daytime TV) there will be an Adult Baby/Diaper Lover transgender person. Should be interesting to watch, they've been on Television before, and is a pretty kind, intelligent person from what she shows.

Might be worth a look.

Since: Jan 09

Central NJ

#2 Jan 13, 2012
What is this? Screw Trans people week/month? First a TV show that belittles us now we have to deal with this moron! I know as well as anyone this person suffers from a fetish. The difference is that we don't. But it involves "Transgender" so we'll be tarred with the same brush. Did people with infantile paralysis have to jump through these hoops too?
Regards, Terri
TVguy

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jan 13, 2012
TerryE wrote:
What is this? Screw Trans people week/month? First a TV show that belittles us now we have to deal with this moron! I know as well as anyone this person suffers from a fetish. The difference is that we don't. But it involves "Transgender" so we'll be tarred with the same brush. Did people with infantile paralysis have to jump through these hoops too?
Regards, Terri
I'd take a look at her website, she's a pretty smart girl it seems... I always wonder how transpeople can get upset at other folks living in alternative ways. Isn't the adversity your forcing on Riley for expressing her "little side" the same as the adversity transpeople have faced? Why do you think it's Ok to hate her? There's lots of transpeople who are AB/DL, are they not part of the trans community as well?
TVguy

Buffalo, NY

#4 Jan 13, 2012
furthermore as far as the show goes, they don't mention she's transgender, you'd have to goto her website to learn that.

Central NJ

#5 Jan 14, 2012
I don't care asout her website! Or how intelligent she is! It has to do with making a mockery of a serious situation. Clowns dressed as Iransgendered, dressed as women! A big Ha ha ! If they can't make fun of us directly (too P.C.) they do it indirectly! Either way, it makes us look like fools. You will find, in everywalk of life, a TS. From carpenters and machinists to politicians and money fund managers. We're Pilots and truck drivers, Thieves and murderers, alcoholics and drug addicts. Do a show linking us with one of these human strengths or frailities and you will forever make that linkage in the public's mind. There simlply aren't enough of us to make a strong visual rebuttal.
Regards, Terri
TVguy wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd take a look at her website, she's a pretty smart girl it seems... I always wonder how transpeople can get upset at other folks living in alternative ways. Isn't the adversity your forcing on Riley for expressing her "little side" the same as the adversity transpeople have faced? Why do you think it's Ok to hate her? There's lots of transpeople who are AB/DL, are they not part of the trans community as well?
Judge

Washington, DC

#6 Jan 21, 2012
I love to fantasize about being a baby and a toddler nursing a mommy, then I fantasize about being a man banging my mommy.

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#7 Jan 22, 2012
TerryE wrote:
Regards, Terri
TWO-THUMBS UP,Terry.stephenie.

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#8 Jan 24, 2012
On the one hand, it's hard enough to educate the general public that transsexual people are only a small part of the larger trans community without a cross dressing diaper fetishist to confuse the issue. On the other hand, this person IS transgender. They are just not the transsexual kind of transgender person.

Using homo/transphobic terminology to condemn this person doesn't help our cause, however. They are deserving of respect and dignity as much as anyone, no matter how they present themselves.

If transsexual people want respect and dignity to people without prejudicial judgment, I think we should be able to give it as well.

Central NJ

#9 Jan 24, 2012
Yes, Emelye! I know! But it steams me to see this one sided presentation of our plight. It's all negative! Where's the other side? Just a little time ago they had a segment on "Taboo" showing a TS with Body Dysmorphic Syndrome.She wanted to become a paraplegic too! Why? Why does anyone need to see that? What impression does that leave the viewer with? "Dem Transgenders is all F**ked up! And we're paying for dis?" Not the side we want to show! Not the Lynn Conway side of it to be sure! Not the Transexual
Women's Successes side of it. Further more, There are Not enough TSes in the world to give anyone, Except a therapist, a clear view of exactly what Transexualism is, and isn't. Experience has shown that Transexuality can co-exist with many other unrelated things, but the key word is "Unrelated". Much the same as soneone with cancer can catch a cold as well, but the two are unrelated. One had nothing to do with the other! However, there is a false linkage between the two.
Regards, Terri
Emelye Waldherr wrote:
On the one hand, it's hard enough to educate the general public that transsexual people are only a small part of the larger trans community without a cross dressing diaper fetishist to confuse the issue. On the other hand, this person IS transgender. They are just not the transsexual kind of transgender person.
Using homo/transphobic terminology to condemn this person doesn't help our cause, however. They are deserving of respect and dignity as much as anyone, no matter how they present themselves.
If transsexual people want respect and dignity to people without prejudicial judgment, I think we should be able to give it as well.

“Indeed, I am!”

Since: Feb 09

As if it mattered . . .

#10 Jan 28, 2012
The negativity is annoying and I don't think it's this person's fault. It's the fault of the crap TV show that's putting them on with no input from a trans person who is a much closer fit to the norm.

This Cunningham guy is just another shock schlock wo wants to boost ratings on the backs of trans people. He and his producers are to blame for this travesty and they should be told about how wrong they are.

Central NJ

#11 Jan 29, 2012
Exactly!
Emelye Waldherr wrote:
The negativity is annoying and I don't think it's this person's fault. It's the fault of the crap TV show that's putting them on with no input from a trans person who is a much closer fit to the norm.
This Cunningham guy is just another shock schlock wo wants to boost ratings on the backs of trans people. He and his producers are to blame for this travesty and they should be told about how wrong they are.
BBQ

San Diego, CA

#12 May 25, 2012
Did anyone record this? I would love to see it!
Toddler Wally

Mountain View, CA

#13 Dec 7, 2015
So I wear Snuggies diapers and love it,i wear 24\7.wish there was a way to have a group of us AB\Bl on TV?I want,to come on,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump bars transgender individuals from US arme... 2 min ImPeach 245
News The Latest: Duckworth says transgender ban disc... 33 min TomInElPaso 53
News Connecticut LGBT Advocate Says Military's Trans... 1 hr who are you 7
News Trump's transgender troops ban divides veterans... 1 hr Dirty Rotten Trump 70
News Georgetown District High School to host fourth ... 1 hr An Inconvenient T... 13
News LGBT outrage over Trump ban on transgender mili... 1 hr Wondering 16
News Trump bans transgender people from military 1 hr Wondering 54
More from around the web