'Boy or girl?' As even younger kids c...

'Boy or girl?' As even younger kids challenge gender identity, schools try to adjust

There are 1 comment on the Canada.com story from May 27, 2013, titled 'Boy or girl?' As even younger kids challenge gender identity, schools try to adjust. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Ryan, a "gender variant" fourth grader, plays a board game with her parents Sabrina and Chris at their home in Illinois on Wednesday, April 17, 2013.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 May 27, 2013
During the last few centuries gender has become far too important in society, an effect of the male domination that was experienced. The biggest problem many transgendered people face is that they are, by society itself, indoctrinated into believing that the physical form defines the gender, and this causes the problems. Inanimate objects and activities do not have a gender, so why do we even define them as such? It has been a millennium since we needed tasks defined based on physique, and gender does not define physique.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News L.G.B.T. Asian-Americans share stories to educa... 1 hr Fa-Foxy 1
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 1 hr asiantiger40 2,218
looking for gay contacts in jeddah (Apr '14) 1 hr asiantiger40 151
News Excited by Trump, gay Republicans struggle with... 2 hr Fa-Foxy 86
News NBA Moves All-Star Game Out of North Carolina O... 9 hr Wondering 36
Looking for massage in Jubail (Oct '14) 11 hr Jhelum 26
Need a female massage in Riyadh (Nov '14) 14 hr arman 4
More from around the web