Russia's Foreign Minister Defends Ant...

Russia's Foreign Minister Defends Anti-Gay Bill

There are 5 comments on the EDGE story from Feb 26, 2013, titled Russia's Foreign Minister Defends Anti-Gay Bill. In it, EDGE reports that:

Russia's foreign minister on Tuesday rejected criticism from the Dutch government and the European Union about proposed legislation that would outlaw "homosexual propaganda." Responding to Dutch assertions that the legislation may be contrary to Russia's international obligations, Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov said there were no such obligations.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#1 Feb 26, 2013
As long as they believe that gay orientation is a choice, they will continue to do things like this.

It is also just another Law designed to stifle any organized, or even vocal, dissent.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#2 Feb 26, 2013
Putin wants to be the new Stalin. And unfortunately he may be on the throne as long, or longer, than that monster.

Russia is a third-world country with nuclear weapons and a declining population. Putin has returned Russia to the bad old days of dictatorship, and adversary to the U.S. and European democracies.

Pity the poor Russian people....:(

With any luck, the Russian people will decide to continue their demographic implosion and comletely depopulate the country. Then maybe other people will move in, repopulate Russia, and build a normal country.
Reggie

Lithuania

#3 Feb 26, 2013
snyper wrote:
As long as they believe that gay orientation is a choice, they will continue to do things like this.
In other words, as long as they believe the truth they will continue to do what's right.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#4 Feb 26, 2013
Reggie wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, as long as they believe the truth they will continue to do what's right.
Science says that it is not the "truth", so their action is not "right".

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#5 Feb 26, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Putin wants to be the new Stalin. And unfortunately he may be on the throne as long, or longer, than that monster.
Russia is a third-world country with nuclear weapons and a declining population. Putin has returned Russia to the bad old days of dictatorship, and adversary to the U.S. and European democracies.
Pity the poor Russian people....:(
With any luck, the Russian people will decide to continue their demographic implosion and comletely depopulate the country. Then maybe other people will move in, repopulate Russia, and build a normal country.
Do you really have only "Stalin" in your repertoire of negative models? You overuse it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Aren't There More Gender-Neutral, Trans-Fri... 4 hr max 1
News Anti-transgender bus sparks protests as it visi... 16 hr Defeat Elizabeth ... 6
News W & M students to protest banning of gay marriage (Nov '08) 23 hr Martin garey 34
News Andrew Scott to star in BBC's Gay Britannia season Mon Mitt s Santorum S... 1
What kind of guys like male to female trannies? (Jul '08) Mon Lildickdandickdanny 175
News Caitlyn Jenner's Whirlwind 2 Years Since Coming... Mon TerriB1 3
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill Sun Ais4awesome 2
More from around the web