The Brandon Teena Story: Collector's Edition

Jul 5, 2008 Full story: DVD Verdict 43

Judge Jennifer Malkowski thinks that Brandon Teena's transgender legacy has aged well - much better than his early '90s haircuts.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
wow

Omaha, NE

#1 Jul 6, 2008
I did NOT need to see Lana like this plastered all over the internet.
Not Again

Pacoima, CA

#2 Jul 6, 2008
WHY? WHO? put this on here? There are enough topics on here about this story. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!PLEASE!!!!

Since: Jun 08

scottsbluff

#3 Jul 6, 2008
Where do you hide?
Hillbilly

York, NE

#4 Jul 6, 2008
Not Again wrote:
WHY? WHO? put this on here? There are enough topics on here about this story. ENOUGH ALREADY!!!!PLEASE!!!!
Yea, I am sick of hearing about these whiners!!!
So what somebody shot them to death!
Can't we move on to something better like Cobblestone!!!!! Please!!!!!!!!!!

“dyssonance hotmail”

Since: Mar 07

Phoenix, AZ

#5 Jul 6, 2008
robotic artcle editor put this up.

THis subject will appear over and over and over again until crimes such as this one are no longer happening.

Who cares?

I do.

And Cobblestone isn't better.

It won't be enough until it happens no more.
Hillbilly

York, NE

#6 Jul 6, 2008
Dyssonance wrote:
robotic artcle editor put this up.
THis subject will appear over and over and over again until crimes such as this one are no longer happening.
Who cares?
I do.
And Cobblestone isn't better.
It won't be enough until it happens no more.
I am sorry, I was being sarcastic.
I get frustrated because some people are so pathetic that they complain about a real news story as opposed to gossip and slander.
Again I apologize.
enough

Pacoima, CA

#7 Jul 7, 2008
I agree with Not Again because of the simple fact there are about 3-4 stories about this same thing on here and they all have gotten out of hand and into debated etc.... That is all.....combined them all into one. PLEASE!!!!!
family member to lana

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2008
u all need to stop your CRAP about her.She is carrying on with her life she is raising hers kids.She got out of this town because of all the CRAP people say that isn't true SO LEAVE HER THE HECK ALONE
not a clue

Pacoima, CA

#9 Oct 28, 2008
family member to lana wrote:
u all need to stop your CRAP about her.She is carrying on with her life she is raising hers kids.She got out of this town because of all the CRAP people say that isn't true SO LEAVE HER THE HECK ALONE
Well family member...keep in mind, the reason people are putting stuff on here about Lana is the fact that she was involved in one of Nebraskas most hideous crimes, let alone the national attention it received. I, like others think from the evidence, not the movie, that she had alot more to do with these murders than just being a ex-lover. She has no problem going on with her life with no guilt, while, 3 are dead, one is orphaned, and countless families are suffering to this day. So, if you and the rest of her family are tired of the posts about the subject, you might want to thank whomever you thank she is still alive and NOT in jail! Have a good day.
agree

Russell Springs, KY

#10 Nov 28, 2008
If you go by the evidence it looks like Lana enjoyed the fighting over her and at least planned,possibly participated in those murders of her so called friends by her so called friends.

What happened to Brandon Teena(Teena Brandon)was horrible and should never have happened. Nobody with a brain could dispute that,but,what about the other victims. They didn't just murder this one person. They murdered Lisa Lambert,a young single mother,in front of her baby. They murdered Phillip Devine. Shot him several times when he had no chance to defend himself. They orphaned Lisa's little boy. He was allowed to live supposedly because they ran out of bullets.

Excuse me if I have no pity for Lana. She belongs in jail with Tom and John. I wish they would just put them all in each others laps and fire up the electric chair.
Wondering

Banner Elk, NC

#11 Jan 19, 2009
I've often wonder what part Lana played in this situation. It's apparent that she play a major part in this hideous crime. Why didn't she call brandon & warn him her MOTHER told Nissen & Lotter where he was? Why did she get on TV and tell the news people about his "depantsing" I mean he suffered enough with out her saying THAT.

Why did she leave him alone on Christmas Eve with those freaks? If her mom wanted to talk to her why didn't she pick up the phone & call? There are a million & one things LANA could have done to prevent this and as far as I'm concerned she is just as guilty...and I hope that if nothing else SHE thinks about all the things SHE could have done to prevent this when she looks at her kids.
In the past

York, NE

#12 Jan 19, 2009
Wondering wrote:
I've often wonder what part Lana played in this situation. It's apparent that she play a major part in this hideous crime. Why didn't she call brandon & warn him her MOTHER told Nissen & Lotter where he was? Why did she get on TV and tell the news people about his "depantsing" I mean he suffered enough with out her saying THAT.
Why did she leave him alone on Christmas Eve with those freaks? If her mom wanted to talk to her why didn't she pick up the phone & call? There are a million & one things LANA could have done to prevent this and as far as I'm concerned she is just as guilty...and I hope that if nothing else SHE thinks about all the things SHE could have done to prevent this when she looks at her kids.
Teena Brandon was a 'she', not a 'he'.
Wondering

Banner Elk, NC

#13 Jan 20, 2009
Only biologically. Not emotionally. Apparently Fall City still can't comprehend Transgender. Pity.

“Faith, Hope, & LOVE”

Since: Dec 08

One Nation Under God

#14 Jan 20, 2009
Wondering wrote:
Only biologically. Not emotionally. Apparently Fall City still can't comprehend Transgender. Pity.
Thank God, then- why should they comprehend it?
Even a small child can figure out we're made differently- and there's a reason.
And it's not just F.C. that won't accept it.
Perhaps they believe in God, who states clearly that woman was made for man- only.
That any union other than husband and wife-
being man and woman, was an abomination.
Sodom and Gohmorha wasn't a joke.
"She" was still a "she"- emotions or not.

“Faith, Hope, & LOVE”

Since: Dec 08

One Nation Under God

#15 Jan 20, 2009
Opps. Make that Gomorrah.

“Trans Woman”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#16 Jan 20, 2009
Not Of This World Forever wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God, then- why should they comprehend it?
Even a small child can figure out we're made differently- and there's a reason.
And it's not just F.C. that won't accept it.
Perhaps they believe in God, who states clearly that woman was made for man- only.
That any union other than husband and wife-
being man and woman, was an abomination.
Sodom and Gohmorha wasn't a joke.
"She" was still a "she"- emotions or not.
And here we go again.

Genetically, you are likely correct (He may have been intersexed, as well as transgender).

Gender Identity is different - that is your identity - what is in your head. Gender identity and morphological/biological sex may or may not be congruent. When the two are not congruent, then the a condition known as Gender Identity Dysphoria (GID) occurs.(Check Wikipedia if you want to know more about it.)

As far as a small child can figure it out, hey, I had it figured out when I was a small child. I was a girl, now a woman.

“Faith, Hope, & LOVE”

Since: Dec 08

One Nation Under God

#17 Jan 20, 2009
Karin Redcrow wrote:
<quoted text>
And here we go again.
Genetically, you are likely correct (He may have been intersexed, as well as transgender).
Gender Identity is different - that is your identity - what is in your head. Gender identity and morphological/biological sex may or may not be congruent. When the two are not congruent, then the a condition known as Gender Identity Dysphoria (GID) occurs.(Check Wikipedia if you want to know more about it.)
As far as a small child can figure it out, hey, I had it figured out when I was a small child. I was a girl, now a woman.
First of all, i'm not going to fight with you on this, because you are entitled to your opinion, and i do not have the power to change that.
i will tell you that i am a psychology-law major, so i'm quite enlightened on all the aspects of this subject, as i am The Bible and God's word.
Despite what i may desire, i will be obedient to the best of my ability, despite my past sins.
The whole idea is not to continue down the path of destruction.
See, this life is a blink of the eye, compared to Eternity in Heaven or Hell.
Also, if you look at my over 500 posts in little over a month, you will see i've been busy.
Out of state, one thread over 2,000 posts in a short time on "Gays in Heaven", and also "Gay Marriage".
i was one of the main players, or posters.
It even made the Search Engines.
Anything that challenges The Holy Bible will get my attention.
i know every scripture in The Bible that states anything against Gods intentions and commands in these matters, as a sin.
The only way to avoid sin is to not continue in that path.
Just say NO.
That applies to heterosexuals also, which are to remain celebate unless married.
God made us in His image.
i have been a part of some excellent threads on these subjects, and amazingly, even on Topix, there is some high level of intelligence, even in disagreeing.
So i have learned to do my best to be patient and agree to disagree, which took some time to learn.
i hope i am also awarded that privilege.
God Bless you in your life, whatever you choose.
Peace.
Wondering

United States

#18 Jan 21, 2009
First of all I don't usually engage in argeuments with idiots for they bring me to their level and then beat me with experience but I will make an acception here.

It doesn't matter HOW many letters you have behind your name , How many degrees you haveor how many scriptures you know.

Who are YOU to throw out verses & condem someone.Like Nissen & Lotter you are playing Judge & Jury.

You say you know all the verses that show where it's an abomonation? WHat about learning the verses that show the love & Acceptance of God.
Here's one for you to start with

LUKE 6: 22-23
Blessed are ye, when men shall hate you, and when they shall separate you from their company, and shall reproach you, and cast out your name as evil, for the Son of man's sake.
Rejoice ye in that day, and leap for joy: for, behold, your reward is great in heaven: for in the like manner did their fathers unto the prophets.

That's what happened to Brandon THEY (and YOU) are casting him out as evil...well I have no doubts he's reaping a greater reward for not judging people.
Reality

United States

#19 Jan 21, 2009
Guess what?
You twist and deceive the post above.
There was no mention of any people, just a response to the subject of transgender.
There was no condemning of anyone, except by you.
You can not pick and chose from the Bible, if you belong to Jesus and believe on Him.
I don't think anything bad should have happened to Teena, no matter who or what she was.
That was unacceptable behavior.
She was still a "she".
He's don't have to stick things in their pants to pretend they are the opposite sex.
That is deception also.
I saw no mention of anyone being evil, except those guilty of the crime of assault, then murder.
Then to accuse someone of murder (being the same
as Lotter and Nissen), for responding to the subject of transgender, is ludicrous and judgemental.
All you that throw out "judge and jury and condemnation" at Christians,
are the ones doing the name-calling and judging.
So you need to chill and learn to read what is written, not what you wish to see so you can continue on your tirades and bitching.
You want to think it's all O.K.
That's your privilege.
You'll never convince a true Christian of that.
It isn't a pity that we don't comprehend transgender.
It's a pity that there is a need to.
Wondering

United States

#20 Jan 21, 2009
"You'll never convince a true Christian of that."

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything. I was merely stating that ANYONE with any knowledge of the Bible can find verses & passages to support their beliefs. Regarless of their degrees or what not.

You need to chill out. And FYI I'm not bitching merely stating the obvious.

Lastly how about doing the "christian thing" and love thy neighbor?

I don't care what people put in their pants or if they dye their hair or put make up on to hide a scar. People are who they are ON THE INSIDE everything else is just physical.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gay/bi skype fun (Jul '13) 49 min Sheikh Bajwa 191
Massage(Yanbu) (Feb '13) 1 hr etocute 445
i need bottom in riyadh (Jun '13) 1 hr top Riyadh 82
Looking for old gay men in jeddah (Dec '10) 1 hr Sheikh Bajwa 1,037
Looking for Hot and Cute Bottom in Jeddah 2 hr Sheikh Bajwa 1
Looking for top or bottom in khobar or dammam (Jul '12) 2 hr abid aziz 282
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 3 hr fudgeyou 1,531
i am bottom in dammam (Aug '12) 7 hr abid aziz 580
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) 7 hr dudew 161
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 8 hr ooo3 13,192
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 12 hr nawaf 1,394
More from around the web