Family Rejection Of Lesbian, Gay And Bisexual Children Linked To Poor Health In Early Childhood

Jan 2, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: MediLexicon

For the first time, researchers have established a clear link between family rejection of lesbian, gay and bisexual adolescents and negative health outcomes in early adulthood.

Comments (Page 4)

Showing posts 61 - 80 of80
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“He's just this guy, y'know?”

Since: Jul 07

Dallas, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

Not in there wrote:
<quoted text> You have to be gay. Only they would put up a pic like that. What does base ball have anything to do with this? Tx is a sh** hole. That where you go when you can't make it any where else.
There you go with assumptions again, personally, I rather like that pic, I identify with that ragged old fox. Besides, I see you've been to lazy, or scared, to set up any profile of your own, I'd say that says a bit about you as well.:) As to Texas, depends on where you look, I admit we're getting Dubya a couple miles from here soon, but nowhere's perfect. A 'batting average' is a term for how many hits and misses you've had, it just keeps going down in your case.:)
Not in there

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

Traumtanzer wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go with assumptions again, personally, I rather like that pic, I identify with that ragged old fox. Besides, I see you've been to lazy, or scared, to set up any profile of your own, I'd say that says a bit about you as well.:) As to Texas, depends on where you look, I admit we're getting Dubya a couple miles from here soon, but nowhere's perfect. A 'batting average' is a term for how many hits and misses you've had, it just keeps going down in your case.:)
There is no different having a profile or not. You don't use your name and you put up a stupid pic. Wow I can't put a pic on here because I don't have a profile.
I never took a swing. So there are no hits or misses. There are many places alot better then TX.And all a fox is good for is keeping the rodents away. Then the big boys come in and the fox runs and hides.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

TTIN wrote:
<quoted text>
The funny thing is homophobia can also mean fear of sameness or monotony and they are often described in the same passage in medical descriptions of homophobia without separating homophobia into two distinct illnesses even though the two don't usually go together.
Interesting. But in this case, we are dealing with anti-gay homophobes who are trying to force their personal morality onto the gov't and minorities.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

Judged:

Not in there wrote:
<quoted text> There is no different having a profile or not. You don't use your name and you put up a stupid pic. Wow I can't put a pic on here because I don't have a profile.
I never took a swing. So there are no hits or misses. There are many places alot better then TX.And all a fox is good for is keeping the rodents away. Then the big boys come in and the fox runs and hides.
Just like there are places 'better than' Texas. There are plenty of people better than you.
Not in there

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 7, 2009

Judged:

flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>Just like there are places 'better than' Texas. There are plenty of people better than you.
Never said I was better but comming from you I will take it with a grain of salt.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

Not in there wrote:
<quoted text> Never said I was better but comming from you I will take it with a grain of salt.
Well, you sure act like your better. And you shouldnt take it with a grain of salt, you should relize the way you sound and act and make a change.
Where the love

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you sure act like your better. And you shouldnt take it with a grain of salt, you should relize the way you sound and act and make a change.
Ditto.
Not in there

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2009

yeah that was me. Ditto
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Where the love wrote:
<quoted text>Ditto.
I dont need to make a change. Wheres the love? You need to find it.
Not in there

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont need to make a change. Wheres the love? You need to find it.
I don't need it. Wast of my time.
onerous

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

flyboy wrote:
<quoted text>I dont need to make a change. Wheres the love? You need to find it.
i found love once

and have a question...does getting it in the butt from my ex wife count as my first gay experience ?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Not in there wrote:
<quoted text> I don't need it. Wast of my time.
Is that why you come off so cold towards gays?
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

Judged:

onerous wrote:
<quoted text>
i found love once
and have a question...does getting it in the butt from my ex wife count as my first gay experience ?
No, because its a woman doing it. Alot of people will say the a** is exit only, but men have a g-spot in their a** for a reason. Did you like it?

Since: Sep 08

Comanche, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

This is a no brainer, has been going on forever. It is a start to maybe help enlighten those who seem to think that everyone that is capable of just sucking it up and moving on with life. Everyone is different and deals with family rejection, peer rejection and how they feel differently. Some people are stronger than other emotionally. Anthing to help bring about tolerance and understanding, to help lower the risk of teen suicide is a good thing. Teenagers are different in their thinking, because they are still maturing that they everything that happens to them is the end of the world.

If you can help one kid to find self acceptance and get over depression and help build their self esteem and learn to take better care of themselves by teaching others that these kids are human and need support and to feel loved by friends and family.

Since: Sep 08

Comanche, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 9, 2009

onerous wrote:
<quoted text>
i found love once
No, because it was a women. And if you are only attracted to women definately not!

Just because a man likes anal sex performed on them does not make them gay. It only makes them liberated and comfortable with sex and their sexuality. G

If you are man who is sexuality attracted to men then you are gay.

Two completely different things.
flyboy

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2009

Arin wrote:
<quoted text>
No, because it was a women. And if you are only attracted to women definately not!
Just because a man likes anal sex performed on them does not make them gay. It only makes them liberated and comfortable with sex and their sexuality. G
If you are man who is sexuality attracted to men then you are gay.
Two completely different things.
Cant say it any better.

“ TRUTH : NOT EXPEDIENCE”

Since: Nov 07

town near Jax, Fl

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

There is a TV movie on this subject coming up soon with Sigourney Weaver
Abdullah

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

“Opinionated Redhead”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Abdullah wrote:
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.
VIRUS ALERT!!!!
Chere

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2014

I've been on Effexor from http://goo.gl/LXY9gr only one week but am cautiously very optimistic. Prior to this I was on citalopram but still feeling very low and sleeping poorly, feeling like I needed to be in bed 12-16 hours a day. Now I am waking naturally after only 8 hours sleep and finding it much easier to concentrate at work. I can hardly believe it is working so quickly but I feel so much better. I've had no side effects.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 61 - 80 of80
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Transgender Forum right now

Search the Transgender Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 1 hr adil 10,507
need bottom in riyadh 1 hr Xavier 3
Gallery: Royal visit to Australia hits the beach 2 hr Zaved 1
Ohio debates sex-orientation rule 2 hr TomInElPaso 51
Home Service Massage - Jubail, Dammam and Khobar (May '13) 2 hr ameer ali 13
UN conference provokes heated gay rights debate 4 hr david traversa 1
URI Breaks Ground on Gay and Lesbian Center 5 hr nhjeff 15
•••
•••