Grant HS installs unisex bathrooms fo...

Grant HS installs unisex bathrooms for transgender students

There are 1 comment on the KOLD-TV Tucson story from Mar 23, 2013, titled Grant HS installs unisex bathrooms for transgender students. In it, KOLD-TV Tucson reports that:

There are now four single-stall bathrooms for students, along with two for staff members, open to everyone, regardless of gender or sexual orientation at Grant High School.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOLD-TV Tucson.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

Seattle

#1 Mar 23, 2013
Not a solution, this is still victimizing the transgendered people just because they are different. Why not instead teach actual science there, make all the students take actual science, then stop worrying about such illogical nonsense.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill 5 hr Ais4awesome 2
News Caitlyn Jenner's Whirlwind 2 Years Since Coming... 7 hr TipsyFromCentralC... 2
News Transgender woman pleads guilty to immigration ... 17 hr UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 30
News Caitlyn Jenner always planned to be buried as a... 19 hr TipsyFromCentralC... 2
News Kids must be taught transgenderism, homosexuali... Sat TerriB1 1
News After Sex Video, South Korea Accused of Targeti... Apr 21 Newt G s Next Wife 6
Bottom in Riyadh will pay for top (Jun '14) Apr 21 Rrr 9
More from around the web