How to Declare War on the New HIV Epidemic

Jul 15, 2013 Full story: www.poz.com 700

The AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power marched through cheering crowds at the historic New York City Pride Parade on June 30, 2013, to declare an HIV prevention emergency that threatens the health of the young queer community.

Full Story

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#787 Oct 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we need to test the bastards who brought it to Africa in the first place and continue to bring it to Africa. And we know who they are.
HIV originated in Africa. Idiot.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#788 Oct 21, 2013
HIVis one of africa`s most lasting exports, idiot. We`d be better off quarantining those countries; it`d be more effective than testing tourists.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, we need to test the bastards who brought it to Africa in the first place and continue to bring it to Africa. And we know who they are.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#789 Oct 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
The only cure for AIDS is to not get it in the first place. That means first and foremost to stop all kinds of illicit sexual activity. In Africa, it means testing all "tourists" before granting them a tourist visa. There is no excuse for allowing HIV positive people to enter Africa under any circumstance.
I just crossed Mo as a possible state to visit off my list.
Wondering

Tyngsboro, MA

#790 Oct 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
HIVis one of africa`s most lasting exports, idiot.
Guess who's importing it.

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#791 Oct 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
The only cure for AIDS is to not get it in the first place. That means first and foremost to stop all kinds of illicit sexual activity. In Africa, it means testing all "tourists" before granting them a tourist visa. There is no excuse for allowing HIV positive people to enter Africa under any circumstance.
Not enough time has passed to make any definite conclusions but there have been at least two cases of treatment where all outward signs of HIV have become undetectable. The virus being, at least, abated. Sure there was an article on the GLBT board here a month or so ago.
Why shouldn't HIV positive people enter Africa specifically?
No need to stop the illicit (or any other kind of) sex, just use appropriate condoms

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#792 Oct 21, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah. Well, test every tourist before we allow the bastard to enter Africa to make sure he does not come in there HIV positive no matter where he got it from.

Saint Louis, MO

#793 Oct 21, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
HIVis one of africa`s most lasting exports, idiot. We`d be better off quarantining those countries; it`d be more effective than testing tourists.
<quoted text>
Africa is already quarantined, b-word. They do not allow blacks to immigrate to white countries. There are all kinds of limitations and restrictions on visa applications from Africa. I have a comrade who has been trying to visit the USA for ten years or more. They still have not granted him a visa.

Saint Louis, MO

#794 Oct 21, 2013
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
I just crossed Mo as a possible state to visit off my list.
Yeah. And do not come to Missouri either, b-word.

Saint Louis, MO

#795 Oct 21, 2013
Stocking wrote:
<quoted text>
Not enough time has passed to make any definite conclusions but there have been at least two cases of treatment where all outward signs of HIV have become undetectable. The virus being, at least, abated. Sure there was an article on the GLBT board here a month or so ago.
Why shouldn't HIV positive people enter Africa specifically?
No need to stop the illicit (or any other kind of) sex, just use appropriate condoms
I agree. We must stop illicit sex in Africa. Stop selling our women. And selling our women is what tourism is really all about and that is why Africa has so much HIV. But if we are going to accept tourism, there is no reason why we cannot put reasonable protections and regulations on it.

“you dumb muthaf**ka”

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#796 Oct 21, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. We must stop illicit sex in Africa. Stop selling our women. And selling our women is what tourism is really all about and that is why Africa has so much HIV. But if we are going to accept tourism, there is no reason why we cannot put reasonable protections and regulations on it.
i doubt you can even flush a toilet never mind do any of that other dumb shit you say you gonna do. you dumb comic book muthafucka.

Indianapolis

#797 Oct 21, 2013
We have many african immigrants; maybe your friend is scum.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa is already quarantined, b-word. They do not allow blacks to immigrate to white countries. There are all kinds of limitations and restrictions on visa applications from Africa. I have a comrade who has been trying to visit the USA for ten years or more. They still have not granted him a visa.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#798 Oct 22, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa is already quarantined, b-word. They do not allow blacks to immigrate to white countries....
Tell that to thousands of Somalis who are happy to have obtained refugee status in Canada and they will laugh in your face. Why don't you try reading before spouting crap.

And do you think white people from Europe have less trouble immigrating to the US? It is difficult for anyone to get in.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#799 Oct 22, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Dog, if a "tourist" has certain diseases, they are not allowed to enter USA borders. We have a sovereign right to defend our borders. HIV people have no right to enter any country in Africa. The border authorities have been negligent in their duties. All they have to do is test those bastards before they give them a tourist visa. We the African do not want that kind of tourism. Each country in Africa has a right to protect its borders against HIV. And that is exactly what we are going to do.
"Dog"? I am a Man, not a canine. Most "tourist" diseases which are not allowed are extremely communicable, active flu infections and such. That's not HIV. Trying to claim HIV is being brought into those countries from the outside is not only a Lie, but a lie that is murdering millions. Educating the people, learning how to not expose others is the only REAL way of combating the disease. Fight HIV, not people with HIV.
Furthermore you seem to be trying to insinuate some kind of judgment against people with HIV, it's not a "Gay" disease, it doesn't care who catches it, and only lowlife scum are actually passing judgment on ANYONE with the disease.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#800 Oct 22, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Africa isn't quarantined B-word, there are new arrivals all the time. Try lying to people who don't know any better, you might get farther.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#801 Oct 22, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You are truly sick and perverted to think that "tourism" is about the sex trade. Even worse trying to claim that's why there is HIV there when HIV/AIDS ORIGINATED there, that's where it came from, that's where it started, that's why the majority of HIV cases in the WORLD are there. You aren't protecting anything by trying to stop HIV+ individuals from going there, but you ARE helping decide who gets foreign aid money.

“I will not go quietly.”

Indianapolis Indiana

#802 Oct 22, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
We have many african immigrants; maybe your friend is scum.
<quoted text>
Now that I recognize the name, I can pretty much guarantee that's the case. This is also the idiot who was claiming there was no HIV in Muslim countries.
Zew

Pretoria, South Africa

#803 Oct 22, 2013
snyper wrote:
FINALLY !!!Now let's GET TO WORK on it!
Yeah finally, you talk about it and its time to work on it and stop creating diversions to SA thinking that ARVs cure AIDS when that is the farthest thing from the truth and when you Americans infected the world with it.

Just because you've had easy and free access to ARVs thanks to Bill Clinton, doesn't mean you AMERICANS are HIV/AIDS free, you infected the whole world with this thing. AIDS started in the USA. The first AIDS death was reported in the USA in 1969. Yes I said NINETEEN SIXTY NINE as in 1969.

Reagan didn't give a shit about HIV positive Americans, he didn't believe HHIV existed asking the question: If it did exist what was it that medicine could do that morals couldn't do? Insinuating that HIV positive Americans were paying for their immorality.

You under report on the prevalence of HIV/AIDS in that country. Brazil is another AIDS stinking shithole that is beginning to feel the financial pressure that providing free ARVs puts on national coffers.

Providing free ARVs is NOT sustainable that's why the Mbeki administration let AIDS patients die.

ARVs make people forget about HIV/AIDS and that's very dangerous because that 'forgetting' leaves them exposed.
Chance wrote:
Good grief!! Why is this so hard? The solution is simple. Keep it in your pants.
lol
Zew

Pretoria, South Africa

#804 Oct 22, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG...!

HIV originated in the USA, FBI laboratories to be exact.

The first AIDS death was reported in the USA in 1969 which means that the individual got infected in 1960 or 1955 in the USA.

It was used by the Republicans to bring homosexuality under control. USA is a conservative country that will never really tolerate homosexuality. This whole thing about same sex marriage in that country is just a front. The US government will always find ways to bring homosexuality under control.
Imprtnrd wrote:
<quoted text>It's rampant in Africa...better start test there,NOW!
Thanks to US and European sex tourists who come here under the guise of scientific research.

Indianapolis

#805 Oct 22, 2013
HIV was found in some tissue samples from one person from the 60`s, but they weren't diagnosed as dying from Hiv. The virus itself was not discovered until many years later. It originated in africa, no matter how much propaganda you wish to believe, and this cou.try is not responsible for its spread.

Nobody said ARV`s are a cure; they are part of treatment.
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah finally, you talk about it and its time to work on it and stop creating diversions to SA thinking that ARVs cure AIDS when that is the farthest thing from the truth and when you Americans infected the world with it.
Just because you've had easy and free access to ARVs thanks to Bill Clinton, doesn't mean you AMERICANS are HIV/AIDS free, you infected the whole world with this thing. AIDS started in the USA. The first AIDS death was reported in the USA in 1969. Yes I said NINETEEN SIXTY NINE as in 1969.
Reagan didn't give a shit about HIV positive Americans, he didn't believe HHIV existed asking the question: If it did exist what was it that medicine could do that morals couldn't do? Insinuating that HIV positive Americans were paying for their immorality.
You under report on the prevalence of HIV/AIDS in that country. Brazil is another AIDS stinking shithole that is beginning to feel the financial pressure that providing free ARVs puts on national coffers.
Providing free ARVs is NOT sustainable that's why the Mbeki administration let AIDS patients die.
ARVs make people forget about HIV/AIDS and that's very dangerous because that 'forgetting' leaves them exposed.
<quoted text>
lol

“All Men Want Me???”

Since: Jul 13

Off Course They Do!!

#806 Oct 22, 2013
Wolfgang E B wrote:
1. Don't be promiscuous.
2. Use condoms.
3. Get tested, and don't have sex with a person until he or she has been tested as well.
Exactly!!!

It is hardly rocket science!!!

I am no stranger to sex, but I'll never come across with the goods to just anyone, men are the worst offenders, imho, they mostly completely and utterly believe that pregnancy prevention is the only reason for condom use, and that any pregnancy prevention is totally the woman's domain. WRONG!!

It takes two to Tango.

No glove, no love, that's me, for a long time until I know who I am dealing with, you cannot tell most sexual diseases just by looking at someone.

It is difficult for men, mainly because they are much more instinctive and primeval when it comes to sex, but that's not really an excuse in the world today.

Other than rape sex by a stranger, no one should be getting HIV by sexual infection these days, but, sadly, they do.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Same-sex married couple of Faisalabad jailed fo... (Dec '07) 5 min real boy 209
i am secret bottom in dammam :) (Aug '12) 26 min low 478
where guys and gays hangout in jeddah (Sep '10) 1 hr Gaai 1,532
looking bottom gay (Feb '13) 1 hr Older toop Dady 9
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 1 hr Jedda 1,398
Jeddah Gay BBM pins 2014 (Feb '14) 1 hr Jed Toop 122
Filipino family wants US Marine in local jail d... 1 hr Claudio Dormal Ma... 15
The Growing trend of eunuchs/men without balls (Nov '08) Fri dudew 161
More from around the web