How to Declare War on the New HIV Epidemic

Jul 15, 2013 Full story: www.poz.com 700

The AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power marched through cheering crowds at the historic New York City Pride Parade on June 30, 2013, to declare an HIV prevention emergency that threatens the health of the young queer community.

Full Story

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#689 Jul 25, 2013
It's so cute when superstitious primitives try to make rules for the rest of us. We have "no right" to have sex outside of your parameters? Suck it....there are just as many people who would condemn you for having more than one wife. As a matter of fact, in this country, we gays can have all the sex we want, but YOU can only have one wife.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I have3 nothing against sex. That is why we can have four wives. What I am against is sex outside marriage. If you want sex, you ought to be married to a woman. If not, you have no right to have any sex at all. If you are "gay" you still cannot have any sex at all.

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#692 Jul 25, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
How does one link to the seminars I've attended, the consultations I've had with experts, the classes I've taken? You see, little boy, I don't rely on the internet for my education.
I'd think a muslim would accept ANYTHING on blind faith.
<quoted text>
Syria has the lowest HIV rate in the world.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie... ) The percentage rate is so low it can almost not ne measured. Greenland also shares the lowest rate at about .001%. So to avoid HIV you have two choices abstain the way Muslims do, especially in Syria or move to the North Pole. Condoms have a failure rate of 8.04%. That is more than one out of ten will not even have a chance to protect from disease or anything else. They simply do not work in one of ten samples.( http://www.hli.org/condoms/139 ) That means that if you have sex with a condom ten times, one of those times will expose your life to danger. One of those ten times you risk being infected with HIV.
Scottishguy

Columbus, OH

#694 Jul 25, 2013
Don't have sex but with me...problem

Indianapolis

#697 Jul 25, 2013
Failure rate of condoms vary with the brand, but more importantly, with how well they are used:
http://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/news/2...

You have no idea what odds mean. There is no inevitability here. A condom may fail, but it doesn't mean you'll get HIV. Your partner would first have to have the virus, and not be treated, and must provide a sufficient viral load to overwhelm your body's natural protections.

BTW--you're deluded if you think a catholic site is an objective site for info on condom use.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Syria has the lowest HIV rate in the world.( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countrie... ) The percentage rate is so low it can almost not ne measured. Greenland also shares the lowest rate at about .001%. So to avoid HIV you have two choices abstain the way Muslims do, especially in Syria or move to the North Pole. Condoms have a failure rate of 8.04%. That is more than one out of ten will not even have a chance to protect from disease or anything else. They simply do not work in one of ten samples.( http://www.hli.org/condoms/139 ) That means that if you have sex with a condom ten times, one of those times will expose your life to danger. One of those ten times you risk being infected with HIV.

Indianapolis

#698 Jul 25, 2013
Actually, the anorectal area has its own set of erogenous nerve endings, and one can achieve orgasm strictly through stimulation of that area. Moreover, the most intense orgasm a man can achieve comes from direct stimulation of the prostate--something possible only through anal stimulation.
Fix It wrote:
Homosexuals do not engage in sex; they are not in the sexual reproductive system--they are in the digestive system.
Per the Director of the CDC, who is fighting homosexuals:
(1) 2% of the US is homosexual
(2) 61% of AIDS victims are homosexual
DAY
YUM

“RAINBOW POWER!”

Since: Oct 08

I Am What I Am.

#700 Jul 26, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Phagg, none of that sick crap you are talking does not interest me.

So, ALL of it interests you then? Double negatives are poor form, but whatever. Or was that just a Freudian slip on your part?
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#701 Jul 26, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
In Syria or Greenland, your chance of exposure is only .001%. That is 0ne time out of one thousand. I prefer to take the .001% chance by adhering to Islamic sex practices. I hope arrogant assss fools and phaggs like you continue to take the 8.04% chance so that your assss will be in hell that much faster.
I want my brothers and sisters to know the facts so that we can make the right choices in life. Do not listen to those lying phagggs and perverts. They will virtually all die of HIV. Do not be that much of a fool. They ar4e hopeless and want to take others with them.
Greenland ! Greenland are you crazy they've got a high STD rate. It's a former Danish colony. When they get ill they are flown to Denmark to be treated in hospitals.

“I will not go quietly.”

Since: Feb 07

Indianapolis Indiana

#704 Jul 26, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Not even remotely close to the truth but your idiot ass doesn't even follow the math correctly, much less being able to explain it. Do go ahead though, your ignorance will KILL those like yourself, bringing down on them the very illness you claim to be speaking about. The LEGITIMATE reports have been shown.

Indianapolis

#708 Jul 26, 2013
Of course it doesn't interest you; you wear your ignorance like a badge of honor.

Unlike you, I'm not afraid of life. You became a muslim because you are a coward. You're so terrified of cooties that you pretend to believe in allah to create a "safe" sexual environment. Evidently you could not control yourself with total submission to superstition.

I'd pity you, but why bother?
Abdurratln wrote:
Phagg, none of that sick crap you are talking does not interest me. The failure of condoms is 8.04%. End of discussion. If anyone is fool enough to take that risk, go ahead and do it. I do not care. But do not piss on me and try to tell me it is raining. That failure rate means that if a person has sex once every day in a week, he risks infection every week.

“Luke laughs at hypocrites!”

Since: Sep 10

Palm Springs, California

#709 Jul 26, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
How lovely: Syria, sign me up to go live in that hell hole. Sounds GREAT for you, however. I have a cute shirt for you, it has a big target on the back.

Saint Louis, MO

#710 Jul 26, 2013
Loulou wrote:
<quoted text>
Greenland ! Greenland are you crazy they've got a high STD rate. It's a former Danish colony. When they get ill they are flown to Denmark to be treated in hospitals.
According to the data, Greenland has a .001 HIV infection rate. That is the lowest in the entire world alongside Syria.

Saint Louis, MO

#712 Jul 26, 2013
Curteese wrote:
<quoted text>How lovely: Syria, sign me up to go live in that hell hole. Sounds GREAT for you, however. I have a cute shirt for you, it has a big target on the back.
Living in A HELLHOLE LIKE SYRIA WOULD BE BETTER THAN GING TO HELLL.
Loulou

Slagelse, Denmark

#713 Jul 26, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
According to the data, Greenland has a .001 HIV infection rate. That is the lowest in the entire world alongside Syria.
http://m.bbc.co.uk/news/world- europe-18249474
Well, they might be registred as Danish citizen a lot of them. Since we we have common Kingdom.

Palm Springs, California

#719 Jul 26, 2013
Gregory wrote:
<quoted text> Excellent post, thanks for sharing!!!
Excellent LIE, little LIAR.

“RAINBOW POWER!”

I Am What I Am.

#720 Jul 26, 2013
-_Yernogood- wrote:
a violently anti-gay statement.
Reported.

Palm Springs, California

#727 Jul 26, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
terrorist threats.
Reported, Osama, for your Al Queda style threats.

Indianapolis

#728 Jul 26, 2013
And I don't mind protecting myself--and I can assure you I'm better at it than you are, little coward.

Oh, and many of us own guns these days. Not me; too noisy. But you try to bash the wrong gay and you'll not have to wait for those virgin goats.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a right to be "anti-gay" and "homophobic" and to protect ourselves from POS who are virtually all HIV positive at some point in their lives. Make sure you keep your perverted butts far away from me because I do not mind being a "gay basher".

“RAINBOW POWER!”

I Am What I Am.

#730 Jul 26, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a right to be "anti-gay" and "homophobic" and to protect ourselves from POS who are virtually all HIV positive at some point in their lives. Make sure you keep your perverted butts far away from me because I do not mind being a "gay basher".
You do not have a right to incite violence against an individual or group of people. That is against the law. Keep it up, and you can enjoy your prison sentence... with your hetero cellmate's c@ck up your azz.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#739 Jul 28, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because a one-night stand lasts six months. And a fling can last a couple of decades.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#742 Jul 29, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
That's because a one-night stand lasts six months. And a fling can last a couple of decades.
Or more likely because everyone there is too drunk to get an erection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
GLAAD study: Gay depictions increase on TV 9 min Wondering 11
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 11 min Reverend Alan 2,312
Board member opposes teaching definition of gay 1 hr Theodore 154
Elton John to Be Honored at Human Rights Campai... 1 hr Malcolm 1
Cops Outnumber Marchers in Belgrade Gay Pride P... 3 hr Hungarian 101 24
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 3 hr bottom 1,215
goodlooking filipino offering massage in jeddah (Jul '13) 5 hr m35mm 326
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) 12 hr Filipino25 12,842
Massage in Jeddah ASAP (Sep '13) Tue Ahmad 167

Transgender People Search