How to Declare War on the New HIV Epi...

How to Declare War on the New HIV Epidemic

There are 700 comments on the www.poz.com story from Jul 15, 2013, titled How to Declare War on the New HIV Epidemic. In it, www.poz.com reports that:

The AIDS Coalition to Unleash Power marched through cheering crowds at the historic New York City Pride Parade on June 30, 2013, to declare an HIV prevention emergency that threatens the health of the young queer community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.poz.com.

“Reality is better than truth.”

Since: Nov 09

Indianapolis

#278 Jul 19, 2013
I don't worship anything; I'm an atheist. I celebrate being gay and I celebrate the gay community. I celebrate not being ignorant like you as well.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
And you worship homosexuality.

Indianapolis

#279 Jul 19, 2013
Where does the CDC endorse this crap?

First of all, they created a self-defined model based on presumptions, not facts. They don't even know how many gay men exist, much less how valid their percentages are. It's presuming that no education exists and that no one modifies their activity.

MSM does not mean "homosexual"; it refers to men who have sex with men. Prisons are a prime vector for HIV transmission because rape is common there. There are also male prostitutes who have sex for money but who are straight; they usually are using drugs and will do anything for a fix.

BTW--it IS 2013 and nowhere near 50% of all gay men are HIV+.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Phagg, I just gave you a citation. It said at the current rate 50% of homosexual will be HIV positive that was in 2007. That means 50% of homosexuals are HIV positive in 2013. And there is more than one source of that information. I think CDC pretty much says the same thing:
Transmission Category
Estimated Number of Diagnoses of HIV Infection, 2011
Adult and Adolescent Males
Adult and Adolescent Females
Total
Male-to-male sexual contact 30,573 NA 30,573
Injection drug use 2,220 1,428 3,648
Male-to-male sexual contact and injection drug use 1,407 NA 1,407
Heterosexual contacta 4,588 8,814 13,402
Other 36 15 51
"30% of Homosexuals HIV Positive by 30 Years: Proving the Statistic.
“HIV/AIDS is rampant in the homosexual community. Epidemiologists estimate that 30 percent of all 20-year-old homosexually-active men will be HIV positive or dead of AIDS by the time they are 30.”
"In 2005, a leading HIV/AIDS researcher at the CDC, R. Stall, presented his findings at the International AIDS Conference.
He reviewed the historical data and the current trends. Stall calculated the lifelong risk for twenty-year-old homosexually-active men (i.e. men who have sex with men, aka MSM) of becoming infected with HIV. By age 30 — some ten years hence — about 25% would be
infected; 40% by age 40; and 50% by age 50.
"In 2008, at the Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections, R. Stall presented more research and a new forecast for
another ten years.
"Taking as his starting point the current incidence of HIV infection among 15-22 year-old men who have sex with men (MSM), professor Stall ran a mathematic model to see how this would translate into HIV prevalence as the 18-year-old group got older.
"In a press conference he explained:
“The model that we constructed yielded an estimate that at about age 25, about 15% of the men would be HIV positive; by age 35, about a third; and by age 40, about 41%.”
"He continued:
“We were kind of horrified that our model yielded prevalence estimates that high.[...] What we find is that the model actually fits exactly what’s going on in terms of HIV prevalence among gay men, at least in America’s largest urban centers. This model that we are extrapolating based on the incidence rates, which culminates in an HIV prevalence rate of 40% at age 40, is not a prediction of something that may happen one day. We are describing epidemiological phenomena that are occurring all around us, and will continue to occur among young American men, if we do not find ways to lower HIV incidence rates
further.”
( http://thisismarriage.wordpress.com/2010/03/1... )
Yeah. I get it. CDC is politicized so they do not want to publish the true stats. But once the information is in cyberspace, it will never go away entirely. So that stat is floating around in a lot of places. And you perverts being in denial will not change the fact and you cannot hide it by politicizing CDC.

Indianapolis

#280 Jul 19, 2013
Since I'm not a U of Tasmania student or staffer, I can't access whatever twaddle you're referencing.
Abdurratln wrote:
Is this a better source, pervert? https://login.ezproxy.utas.edu.au/login...

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#282 Jul 19, 2013
The AssTroll Stopper wrote:
Queers just can't help themselves from lying, it comes natural for them. That's right.
Any man who calls a man a sex partner has to be dishonest. Obviously man is not meant to have sex with another man, married or not. But they lie and pretend that is normal and natural. They are fooling no one but themselves.

Saint Louis, MO

#283 Jul 19, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
How could that possibly be? Muslims don't have a homosexual "problem."
Simple. We avoid sex outside marriage. A Muslim may have four wives, But he limits his sex life to those four ONLY. And they limit their sex lives to their husband. And there is generally no premarital "dating". The only time "dating" is permissible is when they have a chaperone. Therefore, there is no opportunity to spread HIV.

Saint Louis, MO

#284 Jul 19, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a stupid and dangerous statement. There are other modes of transmission besides sex.
Idiot, if a person transmit HIV by sharing an IV needle that is possible ONLY because one of them is already HIV positive. And the ONLY way for that to happen is homosexual anal sex.

Saint Louis, MO

#285 Jul 19, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
So, let us agree that there is a problem. Nobody on these pages denies that. What we need to find are solutions.
Do you have any solutions that are likely to be implemented and effective?
he solution is to stop ALL ANAL SEX. Pass a law against it. Lock up a few queens.

Indianapolis

#286 Jul 19, 2013
There are 314M americans. At 2%, that means 6.2M americans are gay males. 489,121 is about 7%. Since hetero and bi MSM's are mixed in by the CDC, it's still safe to say about 5% of gay males are HIV+.

BTW--the CDC also estimates that only 25% of HIV+ heteros are aware of their status.
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV.
In 2010, MSM accounted for 63% of all new HIV infections, and MSM with a history of injection drug use (MSM-IDU) accounted for an additional 3% of new infections.
That same year, young MSM (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all MSM.
At the end of 2010, an estimated 489,121 (56%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/facts/... #

Indianapolis

#287 Jul 19, 2013
Women represent 50% of the population but virtually ALL cases of breast cancer caused by HPV. Why no go bother women about that for a while?

BTW, when HIV is transmitted by IV drug use, orientation is moot.
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)a represent approximately 2% of the US population, yet are the population most severely affected by HIV.
In 2010, MSM accounted for 63% of all new HIV infections, and MSM with a history of injection drug use (MSM-IDU) accounted for an additional 3% of new infections.
That same year, young MSM (aged 13-24 years) accounted for 72% of new HIV infections among all persons aged 13 to 24, and 30% of new infections among all MSM.
At the end of 2010, an estimated 489,121 (56%) persons living with an HIV diagnosis in the United States were MSM or MSM-IDU.
http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/risk/gender/msm/facts/... #
-------
I didn't write that at all. It came from the CDC. Talk to them if you believe they're lying.

Indianapolis

#288 Jul 19, 2013
So the solution to terrorism is to blow up a few mosques and outlaw islam? Makes just as much sense as your idiotic post.
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
he solution is to stop ALL ANAL SEX. Pass a law against it. Lock up a few queens.

Huntsville, AL

#289 Jul 19, 2013
AIDS doesnt exist.

Charles Thomas, PhD - "AIDS is a cruel deception that is maintained because so many people are making money from it. Take away this money and the entire system of mythology will collapse.
http://www.shirleys-wellness-cafe.com/Aids/Ai...

google....Verdict Of $2.5 Million Over False-Positive HIV Diagnosis Brings up Basic Problems With AIDS Testing and Treatment, Say Scientists "Rodney Richards, Ph.D., worked on the development of antibody (ELISA) and genetic “viral load” tests for Amgen and holds some related patents.“The diagnosis of being HIV positive is based on arbitrary combinations of tests, none of which are approved for diagnosing HIV,” he says.“In fact there is no test for HIV. It’s just an illusion.”

Saint Louis, MO

#290 Jul 19, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay. That makes sense. That's a lot different than saying that men can't be infected by women.
It is statistically insignificant and irrelevant for women to transmit HIV. It seldom ever happens. Besides, if the perverted husband or boyfriend did not infect the women, they would not have HIV in the first place.
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>This makes no sense at all. People who aren't infected with HIV cannot infect anyone else, regardless of their gender of sex practices. So of course your stats relate only to people who are already infected.
The ONLY way to get infected is by anal sex, directly or indirectly.

Look. When you have sex with any person, it is as if you are having sex with every other person your partner has ever had sex with. So if you have sex with a man who is HIV positive, it is like having sex with the homosexual who infected him in the first place. That is why I do not have sex with women who are dumb enough to have sex with homosexuals. I just do not do it. Period. To have sex with an unclean or immoral woman is like being a homosexual yourself.

Another point. if you catch ANY STD from a woman, it is like having sex with a homosexual. If she is dumb enough to have ANY STD, do not fool with her. That is my rule of thumb. As a result. I turn down and reject the average black woman I meet, especially of she is not a Muslimah.
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>If I didn't know better, I'd think you're so dumb you imagine that HIV spontaneously materializes whenever two men have sex.
Whether it is spontaneously materialized or not is irrelevant. Nobody knows for sure where HIV first started. What we are talking about here is not how or where it started. We are talking its transmission and how to control it and stop it. To stop it, pass a law against anal sex and lock up ANYBODY who breaks that law or has any evidence of having broken the law in the past. If he got IV by IV drug use touch do do. He had better be able to prove that he is an IV drug user. Or he must prove that he caught when his mama gave birth to him. There is a way to stop it. The problem is there is no political will to do so. And you perverts keep lying and spreading propaganda to keep people from passing the laws that are needed to save lives, especially the lives of black women and black young girls. Even the CDC talks about it is such confusing language that people do not understand tat the whole problem is anal sex between homosexual men.

Saint Louis, MO

#291 Jul 19, 2013
Instead of solving this problem by locking up queens, the liberal Dummycrats want to legalize anal sex by allowing the people who do it to marry.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#292 Jul 19, 2013
cpeter1313 wrote:
<quoted text>Women represent 50% of the population but virtually ALL cases of breast cancer caused by HPV. Why no go bother women about that for a while?

BTW, when HIV is transmitted by IV drug use, orientation is moot.
Go start a new thread that pertains to that then.

Huntsville, AL

#294 Jul 19, 2013
German high court ruling HIV not the cause of AIDS
http://www.rebirth.co.za/court_rules_hiv_not_...

German High court ruling

''During the last six years proofs have been collected for the following actions that have taken place inside Germany:

The State intentionally is using non-valid tests to persuade healthy persons to take a deadly long-term medication. The persons, being healthy before being tested die during the long-term-medication. The German Parliament, since years intentionally is securing that this crime continues''.

“Equality First”

Since: Jan 09

Location hidden

#295 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot, if a person transmit HIV by sharing an IV needle that is possible ONLY because one of them is already HIV positive. And the ONLY way for that to happen is homosexual anal sex.
Well, you now know 2 ways it can be transmitted. Care to try for more? There are you know.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#297 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
It is statistically insignificant and irrelevant for women to transmit HIV. It seldom ever happens.
If you look back to the post I replied to, you quoted a statistic that male transmission to women is about twice as likely as female transmission to men. That is not statistically insignificant. Are you determined to parade your ignorance and stupidity forever?
Besides, if the perverted husband or boyfriend did not infect the women, they would not have HIV in the first place.
That also applies to two HIV- male sexual partners. It also applies to men who have anal sex with women. It's too bad you're too dumb to understand the implications of your own postings.
The ONLY way to get infected is by anal sex, directly or indirectly.
Look. When you have sex with any person, it is as if you are having sex with every other person your partner has ever had sex with. So if you have sex with a man who is HIV positive, it is like having sex with the homosexual who infected him in the first place. That is why I do not have sex with women who are dumb enough to have sex with homosexuals. I just do not do it. Period. To have sex with an unclean or immoral woman is like being a homosexual yourself.
I thought you had sex only with your wives. So obviously, you have sex with women who were dumb enough to marry you. Not very selective, are you?
Another point. if you catch ANY STD from a woman, it is like having sex with a homosexual. If she is dumb enough to have ANY STD, do not fool with her. That is my rule of thumb. As a result. I turn down and reject the average black woman I meet, especially of she is not a Muslimah.
<quoted text>
Whether it is spontaneously materialized or not is irrelevant. Nobody knows for sure where HIV first started. What we are talking about here is not how or where it started. We are talking its transmission and how to control it and stop it. To stop it, pass a law against anal sex and lock up ANYBODY who breaks that law or has any evidence of having broken the law in the past. If he got IV by IV drug use touch do do. He had better be able to prove that he is an IV drug user. Or he must prove that he caught when his mama gave birth to him. There is a way to stop it. The problem is there is no political will to do so. And you perverts keep lying and spreading propaganda to keep people from passing the laws that are needed to save lives, especially the lives of black women and black young girls. Even the CDC talks about it is such confusing language that people do not understand tat the whole problem is anal sex between homosexual men.
Idiot.

Saint Louis, MO

#298 Jul 19, 2013
RalphB wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you now know 2 ways it can be transmitted. Care to try for more? There are you know.
There is ONLY ONE way: anal sex between men. The other ways are diversions and statistically insignificant. How often is a man going to have a cut of his penis? Not often. Not likely. Even if he dos have a cut, chances are his partner will not be infected. And if she is infected, chances are small that it will be transmitted during one sex act while the cut is still open. Even talking about it is a waste of time. The problem is anal sex among homosexuals.

“Together for 24, legal for 5”

Since: Sep 07

Littleton, NH

#299 Jul 19, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Instead of solving this problem by locking up queens, the liberal Dummycrats want to legalize anal sex by allowing the people who do it to marry.
Hey! That's a smart idea. If gay people marry and live monogamously, they won't get HIV from others, and they won't pass it on to others. The "Dummycrats" seem to be a lot smarter than you.

My apologies to dummycrats everywhere for the unfair comparison to yourself. If you had asked me yesterday, I would have said nobody is that dumb.

Saint Louis, MO

#300 Jul 19, 2013
nhjeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! That's a smart idea. If gay people marry and live monogamously, they won't get HIV from others, and they won't pass it on to others. The "Dummycrats" seem to be a lot smarter than you.
Wow! If they were monogamous they would not be perverts. Marriage will not stop perverts from being perverts. All they are trying to do is legalize anal sex. I won't buy it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pope Francis reportedly tells gay man: 'God mad... 7 hr C Kersey 5
News New Castle students plan silent show of support... (Apr '07) 7 hr F c k the fa g s 10
News State investigation reveals discrimination at O... 10 hr The Troll Stopper 10
News LGBTQ representation in film fell in 2017, acco... 16 hr Pence of Tides 3
News Transgender Detainees Face Challenges in Broken... (May '12) 20 hr Guest 12
News Transgender people in Iran face discrimination ... 21 hr Pence of Tides 7
News The Fight for LGBT Equality in 2018 Will Be Fierce May 21 FART FRANK 135