Is Obama Creating a Pro-Gay Boy Scouts of America?

Jan 30, 2013 Full story: Free Republic 6

A Boy Scouts of America national board member, James Turley, who is also global chairman and CEO of the accounting firm Ernst & Young, recently said he 'will work from within to seek a change' to overturn the BSA policy that bans gay Scouts and leaders.

Full Story
Rico in the SGV

West Covina, CA

#3 Jan 31, 2013
wow... the bigots and homophobes will blame Obama for everything.
JrEsq

El Segundo, CA

#4 Jan 31, 2013
The homosexuals demand that SCOTUS act to uphold gay marriage, yet the homosexuals disregard the SCOTUS ruling that the BSA have a Constitutional right to exclusive membership.
Homosexuals are like an immature child, who wants everything his way.
United American Eagles

France

#5 Feb 1, 2013
I call it "Fresh Meat" lol

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#6 Feb 1, 2013
It's a step in the right direction and has nothing whatsoever to do with Obama so this entire thread is starting out just a little off target.

The Boy Scouts have the right to exclude gay men from leadership and gay youth from joining and now they have decided that it is wrong to do that anyway.

I just don't see the problem.
chimp

Livonia, LA

#7 Feb 2, 2013
fedupwiththemess wrote:
No, gay rights is creating a pro gay boys scouts of america. They need not call it boy or girl scouts. It should be the scouts of america. Girl or boy and that will fix that.
rave on sister!and their should be no black miss americas and black history months?you have become so much of an ape liberal that you show why blacks want to have it both ways?only blacks can have their own things but want into all white things!my sis you do really suck!

Since: Mar 07

The entire US of A

#8 Feb 3, 2013
fedupwiththemess wrote:
If you are a gay boy and want to join the scouts then join the scouts. You don't have go telling everyone that you are gay. Just be yourself.
Most boys start scouting looooong before puberty, so they often don't know they are gay.

And isn't a part of "being yourself" being truthful? Would you put the same restrictions on all teenage straight scouts as well? No dating. Nothing in your behavior that will let anyone know that you might like girls?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Polygamy the Next Gay Marriage? 4 min Frankie Rizzo 3,099
Is Vladimir Putin Another Adolf Hitler? 23 min Avenger 1,996
Atlantic City courting gay tourism market 49 min Josh 36
Houston Subpoenas Pastors' Sermons in Gay Right... 1 hr Duh Ralph 76
Shayne Looper: Whatever happened to tolerance o... 2 hr Prosperity Fundie... 7
looking for Bisexual or lesbian Fillippina in J... (Oct '12) 3 hr ooo3 51
i am bottom in dammam (Aug '12) 4 hr round 530
lookin for top jeddah (Jul '10) 18 hr top boy 1,256
meet here gays.(. jeddah) (Feb '10) Tue Jeddah soft body 12,919

Transgender People Search