WHO, UN Condemn Forced Sterilization ...

WHO, UN Condemn Forced Sterilization of Trans & Intersex People

There are 13 comments on the EDGE story from Jun 2, 2014, titled WHO, UN Condemn Forced Sterilization of Trans & Intersex People. In it, EDGE reports that:

In a groundbreaking report, the World Health Organization has joined forces with UN Women, UN AIDS, UNICEF, the United Nations Population Fund, the United Nations Development Programme and the Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights to condemn the forced sterilization of transgender and intersex people.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EDGE.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 2, 2014
It would be against the law in the United States.
Nipsy

Absecon, NJ

#2 Jun 2, 2014
I recommend forced lobotomies.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#3 Jun 2, 2014
One should be free to change one's name and gender on their official government I.D.'s whenever they wish to.

And nobody should ever be forcibly sterilized.

(Except for convicted rapists and murderers who I believe should be sterilized by being immersed in water at 212 F degrees for at least 25 minutes).
The Truth Is

Westfield, MA

#4 Jun 2, 2014
Some might suggest Israel conducted forced sterilization of African migrants. Israel scares me more than Iran.
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#5 Jun 2, 2014
Sounds kind of off the wall.
I thought those them europe was all for trannies and such?
Fundies R Mentally Nil

Philadelphia, PA

#6 Jun 2, 2014
Nipsy wrote:
Recommendation from personal experience.
Fundies R Mentally Nil

Philadelphia, PA

#7 Jun 2, 2014
Jumper The Wise wrote:
Sounds kind of off the wall.
I thought those them europe was all for trannies and such?
You were not able to understand the headline or story - both of which allude to an international report supportive of the rights of trans people.

In fact, the headline only mentions one EU organization, Jethro.

“NSA”

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#8 Jun 2, 2014
So sad
Jumper The Wise

Morgantown, KY

#9 Jun 2, 2014
Fundies R Mentally Nil wrote:
<quoted text>
You were not able to understand the headline or story - both of which allude to an international report supportive of the rights of trans people.
In fact, the headline only mentions one EU organization, Jethro.
Why I have a homo stalker! I'm up town now!

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#10 Jun 3, 2014
I completely disagree with then using the term "Serialization" It's very very misleading as it's meant to be. The fact is they are using this term to deceive people and to gain support when the truth they're hiding is they are fighting so trans people will be able to change Birth Certificates WITHOUT surgery which I highly disagree with. Its just one more step by the transgender mafia to wipe out the SOC Standards of Care and to open the world up to full on anarchy by the transgender mafia in they're continuing push to force a third gender upon our society !

I feel that transition should be strictly controlled and that ANY wanted to transition should be required to go through a counselor or therapies, there are far too many people self diagnosing themselves medicating themselves via Internet hormones and forcing their fantasy in society to accept them.

Since: Dec 08

Toronto, ON, Canada

#11 Jun 3, 2014
Nipsy wrote:
I recommend forced sterilization for mentally deficient trolls.

“Go Ahead Liberal, Make My Day”

Since: Dec 07

Florida...home of Trump

#12 Jun 3, 2014
when's the last time the UN did anything constructive ?
Frankie Rizzo

Hayward, CA

#13 Jun 3, 2014
Guinness Drinker wrote:
when's the last time the UN did anything constructive ?
Ah Guinness. Big fan myself. Big fan.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News House to consider ban on transgender surgery fo... 33 min southern at heart 145
News 'Civil Rights' House Bill Would Target Protecti... 1 hr TerriB1 1
News This Gay Man Wants to End Texas' War Against LG... 11 hr Marco R s Secret ... 7
Looking for filipino massage in dammam or khobar 16 hr Jalm 1
News Gay singer and 'Bigg Boss' contestant Sushant D... 21 hr Marco R s Secret ... 2
News Transgender Texan posts photo with Abbott to de... Wed TerriB1 5
News Yes, there's racism in the LGBT community. But ... Tue Resist The Leash 13
More from around the web