Iowa college crowns transgender homec...

Iowa college crowns transgender homecoming queen

There are 5 comments on the Windsor Beacon story from Oct 12, 2013, titled Iowa college crowns transgender homecoming queen. In it, Windsor Beacon reports that:

Sanchez, 21, was born male but identifies as both male and female. He is Northern Iowa's first transgender homecoming queen or king.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Windsor Beacon.

“ WOOF ! ”

Since: Nov 12

Coolidge, AZ

#1 Oct 12, 2013
Congrats !

CORN FOREVA !

:)

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Oct 12, 2013
Bi-GENDERED ???

Whatever next?

"Anybody else notice the world is getting weirder?"
- Emmett Honeycutt, "Queer as Folk"

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#3 Oct 12, 2013
Fa-Foxy wrote:
Congrats !
CORN FOREVA !
:)
So THAT'S your fetish !

Like the niblets, eh?

Since: Jan 12

New Port Richey, FL

#4 Oct 13, 2013
later on in a interview she was quoted: Thank god I didn't have to lip-sink for my life

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#5 Oct 13, 2013
What a beautiful story

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Transgender Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anti-transgender bus sparks protests as it visi... 6 hr Defeat Elizabeth ... 6
News W & M students to protest banning of gay marriage (Nov '08) 13 hr Martin garey 34
News Andrew Scott to star in BBC's Gay Britannia season Mon Mitt s Santorum S... 1
What kind of guys like male to female trannies? (Jul '08) Mon Lildickdandickdanny 175
News Caitlyn Jenner's Whirlwind 2 Years Since Coming... Mon TerriB1 3
News NFL warns Texas over bathroom bill Sun Ais4awesome 2
News Transgender woman pleads guilty to immigration ... Apr 23 UidiotRaceMakeWOR... 30
More from around the web